Paulding.com

Zach Williamson, age 15, of Dallas, GA, passed away Saturday, August 14, 2010. He was born December 17, 1994, in Marietta, GA, to Mark & Rene Williamson. Zach was a sophomore at North Paulding High School, where he played football and wrestled. He was a member of West Ridge Church, where he attended the J Group meetings on Wednesday nights.

Survivors include his parents, Mark A. & Rene V. Williamson of Dallas, GA; great-grandparents, Harvey & Betty Giddings of Cortland, OH; aunt & uncle, Kim & Pat OBrian of Dublin, OH; aunt, Nicole Spencer of Woodstock, GA; great-aunt, Diane & Ron Kirkland of Bristolville, OH; cousins; many wonderful friends and their families.

Funeral services will be Wednesday, August 18, 2010, at 2:00 PM, from West Ridge Church, with Reverend Brian Bloye officiating. Interment will follow in Mars Hill Cemetery, Acworth, GA.

The family will receive friends at West Ridge Church on Tuesday, August 17, 2010, from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Zach Williamson Memorial Fund at BB&T.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family and Zach's friends will be in my prayers. Please know that your family is not alone at this very difficult time, there is a community all across this county that is grieving with you. Although not all of us know your family and did not know your son Zach, we are still praying that God will wrap His loving arms around your family and hold you tight.

• Like 2

I was bringing 3rd grader home from school and just at our subdivision entrance, there are several cars parked and probably 30 kids and adults at the accident sight. It is absolutely heartbreaking for these kids and especially his parents. I can't even imagine the horror.

RIP young man, I'm sure you never knew how many lives you touched in your short years, you will be missed. :(

Rest in peace young man!! You have obviously touched so many lives in your short years on this earth! You will be missed by many! Bask in gods glory!! You will be re united with your love ones again one day!!

May the mighty god wrap his comfort around your grieving parents, family and friends!!