Paulding.com

Will Avery could break the trend

I'm thinking a quick call in the AM to the Paulding election board would clear this all up. But, if you would prefer to turn it into something it's not to gain some ground for Will, have fun with it. But, when you search the State Ethics site, she is not even listed as a late filer. You make Will look desperate. Or maybe it's not Will at all, it's his supporters who are coming out so early in this portion of the race grasping at straws.

No need for us to be grasping for straws. There is a need to make sure everyone plays by the same rules. If Paulette isn't organized enough to file her campaign disclosures on time, she has no business handling my interests. Are you okay with paying someone to do a half-assed job? I'm not.

At what point did she realize that she might need an accountant to figure out the addition and subtraction. I mean good grief Madea, it's not calculus.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to assume you are not hands on familiar with the Paulding County GOP, Galloway, Kiehl, Shearin, et al ? That is enough to send anyone of a rational mind to seek alternatives.   Running as an

The last Bush budget expired in October/November (I don't remember which month) of 2009. The first Obama budget started less than a year ago. Without doubt, he inherited the worst mess (not just the w

Good grief! The polls haven't been closed 48 hours. Can we please rest a bit more? We've got 3 months to discuss this and I'm currently discussed out for a few days.   Hit the cave.

I'm thinking a quick call in the AM to the Paulding election board would clear this all up. But, if you would prefer to turn it into something it's not to gain some ground for Will, have fun with it. But, when you search the State Ethics site, she is not even listed as a late filer. You make Will look desperate. Or maybe it's not Will at all, it's his supporters who are coming out so early in this portion of the race grasping at straws.

Call Diedre in the morning, but I believe she will direct you to the state ethics commission for the district 19 information. I believe her office only handles the local elected officials.

I have sent and email to the ethics commission questioning Braddock's non-filing. As this is the same group who rubber stamped Speaker Richardson's denials of his liason with the AGL lobbyist, I don't expect to hear much in return. When I saw Paulette at the BOC office building Tuesday evening, and went up to congratulate her [yes, I can be gratious when needed] she was fielding a phone call from Mr Ethics himself, David Ralston. Remember, when he helped boot Glenn Richardson he promised all kinds of ethics reform......which then vanished and never happened.

I have no faith in any of the Republican leadership to do anything ethical, so I guess it is absurd to think the local GOP candidates would act in an ethical way as well.

Welcome aboard Will, but watch out for the slippery slopes your opposition have left for you.drinks.gif

I wanted to see the disclosure AS REQUIRED BY LAW. Braddock ignored the filing deadline.

Were the voters entitled to see who donated what as per the Georgia Laws, or is this another example of Paulding Republicans being above the law, as per Glenn Richardson ?

The law is simply written to allow the voters to see who donated what. Stout, bless his heart, filed. Braddock chose not to. Why is she above the law ?

No other motives.

I stated over and over who I thought her supporters were, and many of you denied that vehemently. Yet she has chosen to avoid abiding by the law and still has not disclosed who gave her how much money when.

I have a stack of Paulette mailers which came in the week of the run-off. I would like to know where the money came from. The law states we, as voters, had the right to know that before the run-off election, and Paulette denied us that information.

That makes me think she may have something to hide, and when the disclosures eventually do get posted how can we believe them since they are weeks after the fact.

What makes her so special as to be above the law ? Other than she is a Richardson-Galloway-Shearin district Paulding Republican. It has been obvious for the past year or so that they consider themselves to be above the law. Would you like me to get copies of the Dale Russell interviews with Susan Richardson and repost them here to show how much he felt himself superior to the laws the rest of us have to follow ?

I have a difficult time understanding how you guys can blindly support someone who is blatantly flaunting the campaign ethics laws. A filing date is a filing date. Her June 30th report had to amended 6 weeks later to make it right, and her August 6th required filing is still missing. I guess the STate ethics site broke down just after Stout filed his, and has been down all week ?

Braddock, to me, is showing her disregard and contempt for state ethics campaign laws and regulations. How else can you classify her lack of filing ?

WOW!!!! You wish!nea.gif

Is there some kind of no woman candidate rule or something in Paulding? If you vote as a conservative republican and one won, why *vote for a democrat? Didn't Obama try to play the role of the "moderate" democrat to get elected too? NO WAY in H*ll would I fall for that. Besides, it's time to let a woman in. This lady just beat out 2 men to get where she is, didn't she?

Are you kidding? You would vote for a woman over a better qualified candidate that happened to have different plumbing? That's the kind of thought process that puts people like Hank "it'd going to capsize" Johnson in office.

I voted for Handel as did most of Paulding, so that kind of dispels your theory. I have no problem with voting for a woman, but I'm not voting for a ditz.

Call Diedre in the morning, but I believe she will direct you to the state ethics commission for the district 19 information. I believe her office only handles the local elected officials.

I have sent and email to the ethics commission questioning Braddock's non-filing. As this is the same group who rubber stamped Speaker Richardson's denials of his liason with the AGL lobbyist, I don't expect to hear much in return. When I saw Paulette at the BOC office building Tuesday evening, and went up to congratulate her [yes, I can be gratious when needed] she was fielding a phone call from Mr Ethics himself, David Ralston. Remember, when he helped boot Glenn Richardson he promised all kinds of ethics reform......which then vanished and never happened.

I have no faith in any of the Republican leadership to do anything ethical, so I guess it is absurd to think the local GOP candidates would act in an ethical way as well.

Welcome aboard Will, but watch out for the slippery slopes your opposition have left for you.drinks.gif

You mean the same David Ralston who donated to the Stout campaign?

Are you kidding? You would vote for a woman over a better qualified candidate that happened to have different plumbing? That's the kind of thought process that puts people like Hank "it'd going to capsize" Johnson in office.

I voted for Handel as did most of Paulding, so that kind of dispels your theory. I have no problem with voting for a woman, but I'm not voting for a ditz.

Actually Paulding was 50/50. Only 4 votes between the two. Pathetic behavior coming from you.

Exactly.

And I voted for Karen Handle, and may have voted for her in November. I thought she ran an excellent campaign and could NOT believe the people that came out for Deal.

There's no way in hell I'll vote for Nathan Deal. And I hope Roy pounds him in the ground.

I'm not going to call names or even express my opinion of Paulette whicheverlastnamesheuses Rakestraw Braddock. Sorry, I know that was tacky.

WILL AVERY has my VOTE in November.

See ^_^ I'm an equal opportunity VOTER. I don't vote party.

What a crock!! I know some of the people you have just demeaned and trashed. Shame on you. I thought better of you. Every one of the sitting Commissioners and those who will be sitting soon are or have been GOP candidates to mention just a few. The sitting DA and the DA elect too and let's not forget the Sheriff. You need to rethink your attack on the GOP and their Candidates. angry.gif JMO

Handel only had 5 more votes than Deal. Don't think I would say that most of the county voted for her.

You mean the same David Ralston who donated to the Stout campaign?

And the same Ralston who will now be endorsing Braddock and stroking her some checks. Reckon she will bother to file the disclosures showing those checks, or just choose to ignore the rules, .......again.

Stout it no longer an issue, and as I stated earlier he filed his reports, in a timely manner. Thank you Daniel.

Now we are talking about the current candidate who has chosen to ignore the campaign disclosure laws and just not bother filing her reports.

But hey, she is a paulding republican following in the footsteps of Speaker Richardson himself. She does not HAVE to follow the rules, right ? She can just ignore the ethics rules and regulations, pay her $25 fine, and go on like nothing happened. Richardson and his AGL girlfriend got away with it for 3+ years and would have still be doing the tango today had he not gotten threatening and ugly to his ex-wife Susan.

Paulette apparently is following the way of her predecessors. She does what she wants to do and ignores the laws, rules and regulations.

And YES, I would like to see who donated money to Paulette. Isn't that my right and privledge per the laws of Georgia and as a Republican voter ? Aren't I entitled to see who donated to her ?

And the same Ralston who will now be endorsing Braddock and stroking her some checks. Reckon she will bother to file the disclosures showing those checks, or just choose to ignore the rules, .......again.

Stout it no longer an issue, and as I stated earlier he filed his reports, in a timely manner. Thank you Daniel.

Now we are talking about the current candidate who has chosen to ignore the campaign disclosure laws and just not bother filing her reports.

But hey, she is a paulding republican following in the footsteps of Speaker Richardson himself. She does not HAVE to follow the rules, right ? She can just ignore the ethics rules and regulations, pay her $25 fine, and go on like nothing happened. Richardson and his AGL girlfriend got away with it for 3+ years and would have still be doing the tango today had he not gotten threatening and ugly to his ex-wife Susan.

Paulette apparently is following the way of her predecessors. She does what she wants to do and ignores the laws, rules and regulations.

And YES, I would like to see who donated money to Paulette. Isn't that my right and privledge per the laws of Georgia and as a Republican voter ? Aren't I entitled to see who donated to her ?

Be careful your messing with the dark side.unsure.gif

What a crock!! I know some of the people you have just demeaned and trashed. Shame on you. I thought better of you. Every one of the sitting Commissioners and those who will be sitting soon are or have been GOP candidates to mention just a few. The sitting DA and the DA elect too and let's not forget the Sheriff. You need to rethink your attack on the GOP and their Candidates. angry.gif JMO

Handel only had 5 more votes than Deal. Don't think I would say that most of the county voted for her.

Talk about splitting hairs and grasping for straws. Okay Madea, the majority of the voters in Paulding voted for Handel?

How about "Handel got more votes in Paulding than did Deal."

Either way it trashes the notion of most Paulding voters voting against a female just because she is a female.

I'm not voting against Paulette. I'm voting for Will Avery because I honestly beleive he is the best candidate to represent me.

Let's at least keep it real and honest.

I'm not voting against Paulette. I'm voting for Will Avery because I honestly beleive he is the best candidate to represent me.

Fine. If that's your choice and your reasoning, more power to you. But don't resort to nonsense name-calling. It doesn't become you. Or the Surepip way of "if I post it enough they will believe it".

This time more people are going for the better canidate,I for one will be casting my vote & support for Will,sorry but I want someone who is in touch with the working class person. Ummmmm now what's the question?pardon.gif

You're right, Stout is no longer an issue. Neither is Richardson, so for goodness sake please give it a rest. This election is between Will and Paulette, not Will and Glen, or Will and Jerry.

• Like 1

You're right, Stout is no longer an issue. Neither is Richardson, so for goodness sake please give it a rest. This election is between Will and Paulette, not Will and Glen, or Will and Jerry.

clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Au contraire.........are you sure? I'm not.

This time more people are going for the better canidate,I for one will be casting my vote & support for Will,sorry but I want someone who is in touch with the working class person. Ummmmm now what's the question?pardon.gif

If I did not know you better I would think you actually believed that.huh.gif

Fine. If that's your choice and your reasoning, more power to you. But don't resort to nonsense name-calling. It doesn't become you. Or the Surepip way of "if I post it enough they will believe it".

What name calling?

oh yes they are lurking in the background - how do you think she got the information she put out there just before the election - and who funded it????

unsure.gif What information? It's all public record. pardon.gif

I have a stack of Paulette mailers which came in the week of the run-off. I would like to know where the money came from. The law states we, as voters, had the right to know that before the run-off election, and Paulette denied us that information.

Hey Surepip/Supersleuth: With all your desperate and amateur digging, didn't you figure out that she owns a direct mail marketing company and does her own mailers...duh! ...Keep trying and maybe one day you'll earn your Dick Tracy badge!

p.s. stay tuned... your bubble will burst soon

• Like 1

Hey Surepip/Supersleuth: With all your desperate and amateur digging, didn't you figure out that she owns a direct mail marketing company and does her own mailers...duh! ...Keep trying and maybe one day you'll earn your Dick Tracy badge!

p.s. stay tuned... your bubble will burst soon

That marketing company is a corporation. The corporation is governed by very strict laws, as is a candidate's campaign contribution / expenditure disclosure. In other words, just because she owns a company that does mailers doesn't mean that she can transfer that money (whether it be cash or "in like" value) from one pocket to the other without reporting it on both her corporate taxes and her campaign disclosure. duh!

The only thing getting busted around here seems to be Paulette. No more business as usual.