Paulding.com

OK wonder how long it will take ro get all the signs down. Golden still has some out there, sure glad he didn't get elected

if this is what he thinks about our county. Austin will probabaly take Todds down for him. How long does the Marshalls office

let them stay out there before they start writing citations. Todd has a LOT OF BIG ONES TO TAKE DOWN. Wonder who paid for

them.

• Like 1

I believe that all of Todd pownall have been or will be removed by tomorrow night, If some are still up after then if you will PM me I will come and get them, If I knew the location of the David Austin sign I will also remove it

I believe that all of Todd pownall have been or will be removed by tomorrow night, If some are still up after then if you will PM me I will come and get them, If I knew the location of the David Austin sign I will also remove it

Pick up any Eric Johnson signs you see also. I'll buy ya a coke. :)

OK wonder how long it will take ro get all the signs down.

Austin will probabaly take Todds down for him.

Todd has a LOT OF BIG ONES TO TAKE DOWN.

Wonder who paid for them.

If Todd's are not down in what anyone considers an acceptable time, email me at mojo413@att.net and I will be more than happy to come get them. Please show the subject as "Take Todd's Signs Down" also please include an address or description of the location so I will be sure to get to the correct location. If you will include your contact info I will report back to you with the removal confirmation.

I gave a small contribution towards Todd's campaign. Wish I could have given more, but I must save an extra $150.00 per month to pay my fair share of Jerry's Court House payment. In 50 years when the bonds are paid off, my grandchildren will be able to have a little left over to spend on what they enjoy.

If Todd's are not down in what anyone considers an acceptable time, email me at mojo413@att.net and I will be more than happy to come get them. Please show the subject as "Take Todd's Signs Down" also please include an address or description of the location so I will be sure to get to the correct location. If you will include your contact info I will report back to you with the removal confirmation.

I gave a small contribution towards Todd's campaign. Wish I could have given more, but I must save an extra $150.00 per month to pay my fair share of Jerry's Court House payment. In 50 years when the bonds are paid off, my grandchildren will be able to have a little left over to spend on what they enjoy.

I have been from Acworth to Yorkville to Hiram today and I have not seen a single Todd Pownall sign. I know Todd started taking signs down Wednesday. I will be happy to pickup any of Todd's signs that might have been missed.

OK wonder how long it will take ro get all the signs down. Golden still has some out there, sure glad he didn't get elected

if this is what he thinks about our county. Austin will probabaly take Todds down for him. How long does the Marshalls office

let them stay out there before they start writing citations. Todd has a LOT OF BIG ONES TO TAKE DOWN. Wonder who paid for

them.

:unknw: I thought this thread was gonna be about little green guys running through cornfields that are allergic to water who like to hide in the food pantry while poisoning me with noxious gasses while blending in beautifully with plaid couches :pardon:

::stompingfoot:: Guess I have to put my foil hat away :(

:unknw: I thought this thread was gonna be about little green guys running through cornfields that are allergic to water who like to hide in the food pantry while poisoning me with noxious gasses while blending in beautifully with plaid couches :pardon:

::stompingfoot:: Guess I have to put my foil hat away :(

:snork:

It is on private property.

Went to take down the sign today, and found this out, trying to locate owner of the sign so I can remove David's sign from his sign,can you help locate the owner, I have no idea who it could be, But i will not trespass on his property, if you can help PM me