Paulding.com

Yes I did,Dick the dick Donovan never called me. It was a great conversation. I asked a ton of questions. He explained some major concerns I had. Look I feel very informed,and will vote for him & call some of my friends and neighbors too. I feel that he answered very honestly,and filled in all the blanks.

Drew Laine needs to stay as our DAgood.gif

Edited by Animal

If it had been that impressive of a phone call, he would have shared all of the wonderful things he learned from Drew Lane. And, if it were really impressive Animal might even learn to spell his name.

• Like 1

I don't know what Drew said to Animal but I suspect it would be a tremendous improvement over my last conversation with DD. I mean, I'm sure Drew didn't start it out saying 'If you'd get out of the way, wide load, you could see my sign.'

pubby

I don't know what Drew said to Animal but I suspect it would be a tremendous improvement over my last conversation with DD. I mean, I'm sure Drew didn't start it out saying 'If you'd get out of the way, wide load, you could see my sign.'

pubby

Whatever.

• Like 1

pubby

I saw DD putting out a sign in the Union area a few days ago. When I slowed down to talk to him, I said, "Hey Dick, anyone that calls Pubby a wide-load has my vote!" :rofl:

• Like 3

Yes I did,Dick the dick Donovan never called me. It was a great conversation. I asked a ton of questions. He explained some major concerns I had. Look I feel very informed,and will vote for him & call some of my friends and neighbors too. I feel that he answered very honestly,and filled in all the blanks.

When Alexander Graham Bell invented the phone. It was meant to work both ways. So you may want to call Dick Donovan yourself and ask questions. His number is on his website. Also, it is a sad state of affairs when others feed you their point of view and you vote according without doing your own research. I guess this is just why this county, state, and feds are so Fraked up.

G. Wolf

PS : After all how many 10's of thousand of people are in this county? And you got a personal call? Hard to believe. Is Drew related too you, maybe not. You could not spell his name correctly. So Sad.

• Like 1

I've gotten 2 calls from Dick Donovan and not a single one from Drew Lane. So I guess I'll vote for Donovan.:rofl:

If it had been that impressive of a phone call, he would have shared all of the wonderful things he learned from Drew Lane. And, if it were really impressive Animal might even learn to spell his name.

:rofl: I almost spit coffee all over my computer..... TOO FUNNY!!!!!

I wish I was as perfect as you,your my hero.unsure.gif

mark this down in History ... I actually agreed with something Animal said!!!! I am not a fan of Donavan either :drinks:

ok.. now it is time to go back to disliking Animal again... hahaha jk ( maybe)

Edited by sadie612