Paulding.com

Americans for Prosperity?

I'm disappointed. For being part of the conspiracy, I didn't even get a call. :blink:

You are part of the conspiracy your web site supports the AFP according to the home page. This local chapter is a farce and I hope the citizens discover that this is only a power grab by the old guard to retake the reins of local government :angry:

AFP does very good work on the national level informing people of how their government spends their money and how we could all benefit from a tax code that relates to the rightful expenses of constitutional government instead of the politics of the party in charge. But one has to ask why they are involved in this small county board meeting the day of a critical election. The answer is that they aren't, Virginia Galloway is. It is obvious to even a casual observer that Ms. Galloway is misusing the good name of a national organization for highly partisan and purely personal political purposes.

Animal, it is indeed a big fat duck.

I'm leaning towards thinking you are correct, sir. I say leaning because I'm not that familiar with this Galloway chick or her history. I do know when the name Shearin is mentioned the hair stands up on the back of my neck. :D

You are part of the conspiracy your web site supports the AFP according to the home page. This local chapter is a farce and I hope the citizens discover that this is only a power grab by the old guard to retake the reins of local government :angry:

Do all of these fruit loops have their own website? If so, why do they feel the need to come to p.com? Lonely at their place? :lol:

The "old guard" ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously pubby? :rolleyes:

Yes. I happen to believe that increasing levels of carbon dioxide (levels higher than existed in 1900) represents air pollution as it changes the nature of the atmosphere, its heat-retention properties and its health components ... that is not to mention the other noxious components that enter the air through combustion of coal and oil.

The AFP group, funded by the Koch Foundation, is opposed to any international agreements that would limit carbon dioxide emmissions. They happen to be tied to Exxon-Mobile and Koch Industries is the single largest privately owned energy company in the world.

So, yes, they do have an agenda and it includes polluting the air without restriction.

Pardon me if I am so bold as to disagree.

pubby

AFP does very good work on the national level informing people of how their government spends their money and how we could all benefit from a tax code that relates to the rightful expenses of constitutional government instead of the politics of the party in charge. But one has to ask why they are involved in this small county board meeting the day of a critical election. The answer is that they aren't, Virginia Galloway is. It is obvious to even a casual observer that Ms. Galloway is misusing the good name of a national organization for highly partisan and purely personal political purposes.

Animal, it is indeed a big fat duck.

The timing of a board meeting to raise our taxes is more suspect that Mrs. Galloway. Mrs. Galloway is the State Director. I don't see it as partisan to oppose an unnecessary tax increase. Aren't we "taxed enough already"?

Well, would you waste your time arguing point by point with someone if they believed man never landed on the moon? Same difference with SurePip and his posts.

R&R your out,the dark side lost this one. Virgina & company has a agenda,and you might not fit in. When they used the local GOP office to stuff there first brown bagger which is not right. How can you or anyone else side with the Virgina & Darth Gallaway. She has been the center point of disruption in the republican party. That is why it is losing membership. Also her pupit crew of Nancy Holinshed the cute doggie that does neat little tricks for her & her husband Daryl with no balls support the likes of Beverly the hide and seek artist.ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif

The AFP group, funded by the Koch Foundation, is opposed to any international agreements that would limit carbon dioxide emmissions. They happen to be tied to Exxon-Mobile and Koch Industries is the single largest privately owned energy company in the world.

pubby

I think you are talking about the move to tax the air we use. Stupid expensive idea that will take away more of our freedom and jobs. Another move to control the people. If AFP is fighting that I say more power to them.

R&R your out,the dark side lost this one. Virgina & company has a agenda,and you might not fit in. When they used the local GOP office to stuff there first brown bagger which is not right. How can you or anyone else side with the Virgina & Darth Gallaway. She has been the center point of disruption in the republican party. That is why it is losing membership. Also her pupit crew of Nancy Holinshed the cute doggie that does neat little tricks for her & her husband Daryl with no balls support the likes of Beverly the hide and seek artist.ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif

I've heard that Clozaril works well for this type of paranoia.

Now at this same juncture, tie in the rabid attack the past 2 days on Todd Pownall by RR, and company. Comrades in arms with Virginia Galloway pushing to get Beverly Cochran elected. They are going to use every tool at their disposal to accomplish their goals. This includes many of the previous top people of the local GOP and King Jerry himself.

Does it start to make sense and add up ? If not, you are not looking with your eyes open.

He ain't got nothing on the dishonest smear campaign

that you have been waging for the past two months...

My eyes are wide open and if folks knew what is really going

on behind the scenes here they would not support this deception.

I love the smell of instant karma in the morning... 8)

He ain't got nothing on the dishonest smear campaign

that you have been waging for the past two months...

My eyes are wide open and if folks knew what is really going

on behind the scenes here they would not support this deception.

I love the smell of instant karma in the morning... 8)

Wouldn't that be the smell of Beverly having her ass handed to her today? :lol:

Not all of us are as smart as you and Ithy and RR, but we never forget being crapped on. Your girl was a part of the team that crapped on us. I'm hoping her career of leaching a living off of the Paulding County taxpayers ends today.

Yes. I happen to believe that increasing levels of carbon dioxide (levels higher than existed in 1900) represents air pollution as it changes the nature of the atmosphere, its heat-retention properties and its health components ... that is not to mention the other noxious components that enter the air through combustion of coal and oil.

So, yes, they do have an agenda and it includes polluting the air without restriction.

Pardon me if I am so bold as to disagree.

pubby

Research is your friend, or at least it should be. The Warmists are fleeing the ship as we speak. They are beginning to tout the fact that they haven't been brought up on criminal charges or dismissed from their respective universities, even though many have been "reassigned". Anthropomorphic Global Warming is a business, not a proovable scientific theory. When all you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail. They have violated one of the strongest tenants of scientific research, and that is to start with a conclusion and searching for any thread of evidence to try and prove it to the exclusion of any and all contradictory evidence. They have even carried it one step further, and attempted to cover up evidence that might derail the gravy train.

And as to your Republicans= baby seal killers theory, I personally know many people in the environmental sciences, all over the country, and the vast majority of them are conservative. Even the Warmists amongst them are now calling for a complete review of the assumed science and the influence that money and politics played in the last ten years or so when AGW became the sugar daddy of the government research grant business.

AFP is opposed to committing the US taxpayer to paying an international tax that amounts to some 30 billion dollars a year to start as "reparations" while the biggest polluters in the world, China and India, are the recipients of our largess. I'm opposed to that too, and I would think that most Americans not making a fortune from carbon exchanges would be also. They are against moving us one step closer to global social democracy with us as the banker to boot.

There are reasonable steps that can be taken immediately to reduce real pollution (carbon dioxide is not a pollutant) and decrease energy costs at the same time. We don't need to bankrupt the country and send ourselves back to the 1870's on a highly disputable and politically and financially motivated theory that will disappear with the grant money.

Research is your friend, or at least it should be. The Warmists are fleeing the ship as we speak. They are beginning to tout the fact that they haven't been brought up on criminal charges or dismissed from their respective universities, even though many have been "reassigned". Anthropomorphic Global Warming is a business, not a proovable scientific theory. When all you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail. They have violated one of the strongest tenants of scientific research, and that is to start with a conclusion and searching for any thread of evidence to try and prove it to the exclusion of any and all contradictory evidence. They have even carried it one step further, and attempted to cover up evidence that might derail the gravy train.

And as to your Republicans= baby seal killers theory, I personally know many people in the environmental sciences, all over the country, and the vast majority of them are conservative. Even the Warmists amongst them are now calling for a complete review of the assumed science and the influence that money and politics played in the last ten years or so when AGW became the sugar daddy of the government research grant business.

AFP is opposed to committing the US taxpayer to paying an international tax that amounts to some 30 billion dollars a year to start as "reparations" while the biggest polluters in the world, China and India, are the recipients of our largess. I'm opposed to that too, and I would think that most Americans not making a fortune from carbon exchanges would be also. They are against moving us one step closer to global social democracy with us as the banker to boot.

There are reasonable steps that can be taken immediately to reduce real pollution (carbon dioxide is not a pollutant) and decrease energy costs at the same time. We don't need to bankrupt the country and send ourselves back to the 1870's on a highly disputable and politically and financially motivated theory that will disappear with the grant money.

So are you saying the phone call I received yesterday was politically motivated are not?

Wouldn't that be the smell of Beverly having her ass handed to her today? :lol:

Not all of us are as smart as you and Ithy and RR, but we never forget being crapped on. Your girl was a part of the team that crapped on us. I'm hoping her career of leaching a living off of the Paulding County taxpayers ends today.

My girl ??? :nea:

I am simply a concerned citizen that opposes the millage rate increase

and I have never made any comments about either candidate in that race.

My girl ??? :nea:

I am simply a concerned citizen that opposes the millage rate increase

and I have never made any comments about either candidate in that race.

I'm just using some Paulding County Republican Party tactics. You know the old "if you're not for us then you are against us" stuff.

Wouldn't that be the smell of Beverly having her ass handed to her today? laugh.gif

I would not count on that. I think I will wait for the votes to be counted. I like both candidates by the way but can't vote in that one.