Paulding.com

Americans for Prosperity?

I'm curious feelip, did they use David Austin's name and also Jerry Shearin's name or did you include those of your own volition?

Finally, this is the state-wide lobbying group set up and run This is a national organization with the state chapter of Americans for prosperity being headed by executive director Virginia Galloway. (Correction)

pubby

And the head of the Georgia Chapter is our very own Virginia Galloway, formerly the chairman of the local GOP, and defactor co-campaign manager for Beverly Cochran. With Jerry Shearin helping her out.

These are the ring leaders for Reagan Republican as well as Ithy/Praise Thee.

And they are scrambling with everything they have to not lose their last handholds on Paulding Politics.

• Like 1

I'm curious feelip, did they use David Austin's name and also Jerry Shearin's name or did you include those of your own volition?

Finally, this is the state-wide lobbying group set up and run by Darryl and Virginia Galloway.

pubby

Surely your research skills are better than that. unsure.gif

<H2>Who We Are

Americans for Prosperity™ and Americans for Prosperity Foundation are two separate entities with their own governing boards. Each is a national organization based in the Washington, D.C. area, with staff on the ground in state chapters across the nation.

The heart and soul of AFP and AFP Foundation are our citizen activists. They organize events, write letters to the editor, and petition their lawmakers to uphold freedom and prosperity. Americans for Prosperity and Americans for Prosperity Foundation have more than 1,000,000 activists, in all 50 states, and 30 state chapters and affiliates. More than 65,000 Americans in all 50 states have made a financial contribution to AFP or AFP Foundation.

Read more: http://www.americansforprosperity.org/about#ixzz0w8xqloC9

</H2>

And the head of the Georgia Chapter is our very own Virginia Galloway, formerly the chairman of the local GOP, and defactor co-campaign manager for Beverly Cochran. With Jerry Shearin helping her out.

These are the ring leaders for Reagan Republican as well as Ithy/Praise Thee.

And they are scrambling with everything they have to not lose their last handholds on Paulding Politics.

And the Easter Bunny is involved also.

Finally, this is the state-wide lobbying group set up and run by Darryl and Virginia Galloway.

pubby

They did use David Austin's name. Which did make it sound more like a political move than one of sincere concern about my taxes increasing.

Groups like this and Right to Life play on people's emotions. They are striving for membership which in turn gives them clout with some politicians. In my opinion they spend most of their time meddling in business not even remotely related to their cause.

Groups like this and Right to Life play on people's emotions. They are striving for membership which in turn gives them clout with some politicians. In my opinion they spend most of their time meddling in business not even remotely related to their cause.

Their cause is opposing tax increases... :rolleyes:

Ok to clear this up,Virgina Gallaway is Daryl Gallaway wife. Daryl is campagn manager for Beverly Cochran. Now follow this trail,Beverly was Jerry's high paid secretary who is running for Post 2 commissioner. This fact and Virgina works for Americans for prosperity as a lobbyist. So if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck then.....blush.gif

"Thinktank" is the word you're looking for I believe.

I think to suggest their goal is only to oppose taxes is rather simplified.

They are pro-tobacco, anti-public health care, favor air pollution and are funded by the Koch foundation, Exxon-Mobile and other conservative foundations. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Americans_for_Prosperity

pubby

Madea... my bad for not doing the research before I posted earlier. I didn't realize that Paulding played as large a role in the machinations of this national 501 c conservative 'think tank.'

I did try to look them up on the state ethics site because it is obvious they're doing some kind of lobbying but they didn't appear there. Whether that is because they are a national organization with state chapters or some other reason, I wouldn't presume.

pubby

They are pro-tobacco, anti-public health care, favor air pollution and are funded by the Koch foundation, Exxon-Mobile and other conservative foundations. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Americans_for_Prosperity

pubby

Because the Center For Media & Democracy is an objective source of factual information :

Discover The Networks: Center For Media & Democracy (Sourcewatch)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They are pro-tobacco, anti-public health care, favor air pollution and are funded by the Koch foundation, Exxon-Mobile and other conservative foundations. http://www.sourcewat..._for_Prosperity

pubby

Madea... my bad for not doing the research before I posted earlier. I didn't realize that Paulding played as large a role in the machinations of this national 501 c conservative 'think tank.'

I did try to look them up on the state ethics site because it is obvious they're doing some kind of lobbying but they didn't appear there. Whether that is because they are a national organization with state chapters or some other reason, I wouldn't presume.

pubby

Pubby you have twisted all of that.dry.gif

pubby

Exactly what I am talking about. When one of these jack legs walks into a U.S. senators office saying he represents a {okay, I'll go with think tank even though I think that's probably a reach} with 1.5 million members they have the ability to manipulate the system.

Someone is making some real money and using a bunch of emotional slobs as a basis for their power.

Because the Center For Media & Democracy is an objective source of factual information :

Discover The Networks: Center For Media & Democracy (Sourcewatch)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh I forgot, liberal media lies ... but if the money that funds Americans for Prosperity really does grow on trees, why don't they plant one in my back yard :)

pubby

PS: I felt it less biased and better researched than the first link in google ... http://www.desmogblog.com/big-money-behind-americans-prosperity :)

Exactly what I am talking about. When one of these jack legs walks into a U.S. senators office saying he represents a {okay, I'll go with think tank even though I think that's probably a reach} with 1.5 million members they have the ability to manipulate the system.

Someone is making some real money and using a bunch of emotional slobs as a basis for their power.

Last time I checked, the right of citizens to form groups and petition the government for redress

of grievances is a foundational principle of our republic and protected by the first amendment...

Last time I checked, the right of citizens to form groups and petition the government for redress

of grievances is a foundational principle of our republic and protected by the first amendment...

It's called playing on people's emotions. There is someone getting filthy rich.

Check out this YOUTUBE featuring Dallas, Ga.

You might see someone you know ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_eo-MBbwcw

AFP-Georgia State Director: Virginia Galloway

Virginia Galloway is the State Director of Americans For Prosperity Georgia. She was formerly the Grassroots Coordinator of AFP GA and one of the main organizers of the Atlanta Tax Day Tea Party. Her background as a political volunteer and staff of various campaigns and her leadership in party organizations has fed her interest in government policy and politics at the local, state, and federal level. She home schooled her four grown children and has one grandchild.

Read more: http://www.americansforprosperity.org/012510-afp-georgia-state-director-virginia-galloway#ixzz0w9fum99T

As far as I know they are not Anti-Austin. They are for fiscal conservatism and ending tax abuse by the government. They work with the TEA Party groups. Course we know TEA stands for TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY.

Tea Party. That's reason enough to not support them, in my book.

Check out this YOUTUBE featuring Dallas, Ga.

You might see someone you know ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_eo-MBbwcw

AFP-Georgia State Director: Virginia Galloway

Virginia Galloway is the State Director of Americans For Prosperity Georgia. She was formerly the Grassroots Coordinator of AFP GA and one of the main organizers of the Atlanta Tax Day Tea Party. Her background as a political volunteer and staff of various campaigns and her leadership in party organizations has fed her interest in government policy and politics at the local, state, and federal level. She home schooled her four grown children and has one grandchild.

Read more: http://www.americansforprosperity.org/012510-afp-georgia-state-director-virginia-galloway#ixzz0w9fum99T

Virginia Galloway? Wasn't she on Ralph Reed's campaign staff and didn't he get in all sorts of trouble for a lobbying and money scandal? My God. No wonder I have an uneasy feeling about that group!

AFP does very good work on the national level informing people of how their government spends their money and how we could all benefit from a tax code that relates to the rightful expenses of constitutional government instead of the politics of the party in charge. But one has to ask why they are involved in this small county board meeting the day of a critical election. The answer is that they aren't, Virginia Galloway is. It is obvious to even a casual observer that Ms. Galloway is misusing the good name of a national organization for highly partisan and purely personal political purposes.

Animal, it is indeed a big fat duck.

AFP does very good work on the national level informing people of how their government spends their money and how we could all benefit from a tax code that relates to the rightful expenses of constitutional government instead of the politics of the party in charge. But one has to ask why they are involved in this small county board meeting the day of a critical election. The answer is that they aren't, Virginia Galloway is. It is obvious to even a casual observer that Ms. Galloway is misusing the good name of a national organization for highly partisan and purely personal political purposes.

While I disagree with you on the rightness of the organization, we do agree on the blatant partisianship and "The Beast" named Mrs. Galloway.

Now at this same juncture, tie in the rabid attack the past 2 days on Todd Pownall by RR, and company. Comrades in arms with Virginia Galloway pushing to get Beverly Cochran elected. They are going to use every tool at their disposal to accomplish their goals. This includes many of the previous top people of the local GOP and King Jerry himself.

Does it start to make sense and add up ? If not, you are not looking with your eyes open.

Now at this same juncture, tie in the rabid attack the past 2 days on Todd Pownall by RR, and company. Comrades in arms with Virginia Galloway pushing to get Beverly Cochran elected. They are going to use every tool at their disposal to accomplish their goals. This includes many of the previous top people of the local GOP and King Jerry himself.

Does it start to make sense and add up ? If not, you are not looking with your eyes open.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but by Jove I think you're right on this one.

You forget to mention the easter bunny in your conspiracy again.

Well, would you waste your time arguing point by point with someone if they believed man never landed on the moon? Same difference with SurePip and his posts.

I totally disagree with you. Say what you want, but surepip is very informed and I've learned a lot from a lot of folks on here.

My mind is open to almost anything that will change government as usual.

I'm not a rabid republican or a dumbass democrat. When I vote I can assure you it will be a split ticket and it will be for the person, not the party.

All I ever see you do is use your ire to put people down with your clever one liners.

Instead of insulting Todd Pownall with your outrage, why don't you take the time to write an endorsement for your canidate?

• Like 1