Paulding.com

Why I support Todd Pownall

With all of the ranting going around in the closing days of the campaign I think it will be useful for posters to state why they are supporting a particular candidate.

I support Todd Pownall because he is a hard working, Honest, Dependable person who has always looked out for the people in this county, and has taken an active part in his community through many charitable organizations. Todd is a business person, who knows what it is like to provide jobs for the people in this county. Todd knows what it is like to meet a payroll, set budgets and live within those budgets. Todd believes the county has better days ahead and wants to be a part of the growth of good paying jobs that will be coming to our County. Todd has made himself available in all functions that have been available to all of the candidates and has been quite open and candid about all of the issues that have been posed to him. Todd and his wife Julie have campaigned throughout this county and are active members at the Westside Church. Todd wall stand up for what is right for the citizens of this county even though some of the elected political leaders have tried to humiliate him.

Todd Pownall is a proven leader in Paulding County and for that reason I support Todd Pownall for commissioner post 2 Please consider Todd's qualifications when you vote tomorrow.

Thanks WHITEY

• Like 1

With all of the ranting going around in the closing days of the campaign I think it will be useful for posters to state why they are supporting a particular candidate.

I support Todd Pownall because he is a hard working, Honest, Dependable person who has always looked out for the people in this county, and has taken an active part in his community through many charitable organizations. Todd is a business person, who knows what it is like to provide jobs for the people in this county. Todd knows what it is like to meet a payroll, set budgets and live within those budgets. Todd believes the county has better days ahead and wants to be a part of the growth of good paying jobs that will be coming to our County. Todd has made himself available in all functions that have been available to all of the candidates and has been quite open and candid about all of the issues that have been posed to him. Todd and his wife Julie have campaigned throughout this county and are active members at the Westside Church. Todd wall stand up for what is right for the citizens of this county even though some of the elected political leaders have tried to humiliate him.

Todd Pownall is a proven leader in Paulding County and for that reason I support Todd Pownall for commissioner post 2 Please consider Todd's qualifications when you vote tomorrow.

Thanks WHITEY

Should of started this way a few months ago when you slandered and maligned Todd's opponent. :rofl:

Thanks WHITEY

Todd is more qualified than his opponent. Comparing apples to apples, Todd is the better choice.

I hate to see folks sling mud like Reagan Republican. His mud slinging shows desparation and a lack of character. When you compare qualifications and experience, Todd is the better choice.

• Like 1

Todd is more qualified than his opponent. Comparing apples to apples, Todd is the better choice.

I hate to see folks sling mud like Reagan Republican. His mud slinging shows desparation and a lack of character. When you compare qualifications and experience, Todd is the better choice.

I saw Todd this evening. He was on the side of the road working on signs.

I stopped to talk to him. One of my boys has a real estate problem.

Todd stopped what he was doing and made a couple of calls to help get the ball rolling.

He will not get a penny for helping us. He just knew it was the right thing to do.

Would have been understandable if he would have put us off till Wednesday because he was busy with the campaign.

Todd has always handled things this way, he puts others needs ahead of his own.

I know he will continue to put others needs ahead of his own for years to come.

This is the perfect example of the type Commissioner we need serving us. One who will stop what he is doing to help his neighbor.

• Like 4

Because she doesn't have the most liberal democrats in the county pushing her candidacy.

That's classic. It's not based on her abilities (just as I figured) but you allow your peers to decide who you will vote for?

That's more than I could come up with as a reason to vote for Beverly. :lol:

Should of started this way a few months ago when you slandered and maligned Todd's opponent. rofl.gif

You know R&R,you can't leave well enough alone can you? By the way I don't like his run off opponent either and soon you and every one else will know whydirol.gif

Because she doesn't have the most liberal democrats in the county pushing her candidacy.

You're full of it! :wacko:

I hope people go out tomorrow and vote for Todd, because he will truly be a commissioner to make our community better. I know he has the ability, intelligence, honesty, integrity, problem solving ability, as well as good old fashion common sense to make that happen!

I have known Todd for years. I have worked on many West Ridge Church projects with Todd and his wife Julie. My son and his son car pooled together to college last year. There are many good people in our county and he and his family are good people. I am lucky to have them as family friends!

I help them by having their foster son's (who, 2 of them they have adopted) hang out at our house with my kids so Todd and Julie are able to do more of their community service events. Things like Relay For Life, and Band Boosters for Paulding County High School.

Todd has been involved in this community making it a better place to live and work because he is that type of a man. He cares about his neighbors, friends, and people in general. He wants the best for this area because his family lives here and he loves to be a part of making things better. Just as Mojo413 stated… :clapping: :clapping: Todd will take time to help others, even when it means he will have to have less for himself… whether it is less time, money, or sleep.

Those who know him know he is thoughtful when presented with a problem that needs to be solved, and I am always impressed with his wisdom of suggested solutions. This is one of many skills that will make him a great post commissioner. I look forward to seeing him help steer our county into better more prosperous times. He is a roll up his sleeves, dig into the meat of the problem and start making a difference kind of guy!

When I think of Todd I think of his smile … Todd is one of those positive people that greets people with a big smile. He motivates people to help and take part in many projects with his contagious enthusiasm …again this will be another trait that will serve him well as our commissioner.

I know Todd has run a campaign that was clean and that he did not sling mud or talk nasty about anyone. He is one of those rare people who work to bring people together to accomplish more not tear down others so he looks better.

Todd needs your vote tomorrow… and you need Todd to help Paulding become even more than it is now. We need leaders like Todd with the challenges we as a community will see over the next few years. It won’t be easy for our commissioners or us … but I hope to see good people like Todd Pownall as our commissioner and county leaders.

• Like 1

You're full of it! :wacko:

I hope people go out tomorrow and vote for Todd, because he will truly be a commissioner to make our community better. I know he has the ability, intelligence, honesty, integrity, problem solving ability, as well as good old fashion common sense to make that happen!

I have known Todd for years. I have worked on many West Ridge Church projects with Todd and his wife Julie. My son and his son car pooled together to college last year. There are many good people in our county and he and his family are good people. I am lucky to have them as family friends!

I help them by having their foster son's (who, 2 of them they have adopted) hang out at our house with my kids so Todd and Julie are able to do more of their community service events. Things like Relay For Life, and Band Boosters for Paulding County High School.

Todd has been involved in this community making it a better place to live and work because he is that type of a man. He cares about his neighbors, friends, and people in general. He wants the best for this area because his family lives here and he loves to be a part of making things better. Just as Mojo413 stated… :clapping: :clapping: Todd will take time to help others, even when it means he will have to have less for himself… whether it is less time, money, or sleep.

Those who know him know he is thoughtful when presented with a problem that needs to be solved, and I am always impressed with his wisdom of suggested solutions. This is one of many skills that will make him a great post commissioner. I look forward to seeing him help steer our county into better more prosperous times. He is a roll up his sleeves, dig into the meat of the problem and start making a difference kind of guy!

When I think of Todd I think of his smile … Todd is one of those positive people that greets people with a big smile. He motivates people to help and take part in many projects with his contagious enthusiasm …again this will be another trait that will serve him well as our commissioner.

I know Todd has run a campaign that was clean and that he did not sling mud or talk nasty about anyone. He is one of those rare people who work to bring people together to accomplish more not tear down others so he looks better.

Todd needs your vote tomorrow… and you need Todd to help Paulding become even more than it is now. We need leaders like Todd with the challenges we as a community will see over the next few years. It won’t be easy for our commissioners or us … but I hope to see good people like Todd Pownall as our commissioner and county leaders.

Now that folks is a great endorsement! No political spin but just first-hand testimony. The only part I would disagree with is "I know Todd has run a campaign that was clean and that he did not sling mud or talk nasty about anyone." ... The Austin endorsement ad was a little nasty and negative toward Beverley and I know that Todd reviewed and approved that advertisement. However, Todd does seem to be an very good upstanding citizen. Unfortunately he appears to be David's water-boy and that has turned me off since day one. Thanks for sharing!

Now that folks is a great endorsement! No political spin but just first-hand testimony. The only part I would disagree with is "I know Todd has run a campaign that was clean and that he did not sling mud or talk nasty about anyone." ... The Austin endorsement ad was a little nasty and negative toward Beverley and I know that Todd reviewed and approved that advertisement. However, Todd does seem to be an very good upstanding citizen. Unfortunately he appears to be David's water-boy and that has turned me off since day one. Thanks for sharing!

I agree with Far West, but I have to ask you this.......You don't think Beverly was/is Shearin's water girl?

Edited by Blazing Saddles

I agree with Far West, but I have to ask you this.......You don't think Beverly was/is Shearin's water girl?

Jerry's Water Girl... Maybe.

Jerry's Door Guard... Absolutely.

My personal opinions are based on one on one interactions.

David has always stopped to talk to me about topics that are important to me and my family.

Todd has always been available to help me day or night.

Beverly stood in the door to keep me from speaking to Jerry.

Jerry never knew me because Beverly kept me away from him.

Todd & David will be a good team to serve the people of Paulding County.

Beverly & Jerry were a good team to serve Beverly & Jerry.

Just personal opinions & observations based on personal interactions.

Jerry's Water Girl... Maybe.

Jerry's Door Guard... Absolutely.

My personal opinions are based on one on one interactions.

David has always stopped to talk to me about topics that are important to me and my family.

Todd has always been available to help me day or night.

Beverly stood in the door to keep me from speaking to Jerry.

Jerry never knew me because Beverly kept me away from him.

Todd & David will be a good team to serve the people of Paulding County.

Beverly & Jerry were a good team to serve Beverly & Jerry.

Just personal opinions & observations based on personal interactions.

Both came to by office and we had one on one time. After that, the only candidate who answered my questions in full and follow up questions was Todd. It really wasn't even close. Anyone who puts the two side by side can obviously see who is the most qualified and who they truly are going to represent. JMHO.