Paulding.com

14.3% property tax increase

What?!?! Their legal fees were due, or they finally decided to settle with him? pardon.gif

We offered to sit down and discuss settlement. We were informed Powell, Kirby and Ragsdale vote to decline.

At this stage we prefer to let a jury decide our settlement, so all of this is irrelevant to our case.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tax and Spend Republicans!        

We all need to oppose a tax increase, but don't throw Todd under the bus. Todd has no vote on the millage rate, but will when and if elected. He's already been ON RECORD as opposing a tax increase. Sp

I could not get the chart to copy and paste, but I didn't know we were raising property taxes...   pauldingpundit.com/author/admin/   August 7, 2010 By Tom Milanese In a few short days, this Tu

Posted Images

Austin a Republican ? Come On, oh, he said he was so You accept that. This Board is as Lib/Commie as they come. Bert they all voted for the commies running dc.....Let me guess Pownall is a repb too, Right ? NOT.....

My God! Go to school in Paulding? :blink:

Yeah, it's not like they approved all the building permits or anything.

Yeah and I am sure that some of you here on Paulding.com bought a house in a subdivision during that time.... :rolleyes:

So, don't talk against the county issuing building permits. Also, some of you were probably real estate agents, insurance agents, appraisers, worked for survey firms or in some field that supported the building industry. So don't blame the problem on the County BOC...they weren't the one enabling people to come to paulding. The banks, mortgage lenders, etc. were the funding source for these builders.

As I recall, Whitey was about the only one on here complaining about that tax increase the Republican state leadership gave us. Everyone else seem to blow it off. I guess everybody else was OK with it since it wasn't a rate increase. :wacko:

Well, I'll go on record. I'm as conservative as they come, and usually vote Republican, and I am pretty darn steamed at the stupidity of the state Republicans.

Yeah and I am sure that some of you here on Paulding.com bought a house in a subdivision during that time.... :rolleyes:

I'm sure you are mistaken.

So, don't talk against the county issuing building permits. Also, some of you were probably real estate agents, insurance agents, appraisers, worked for survey firms or in some field that supported the building industry. So don't blame the problem on the County BOC...they weren't the one enabling people to come to paulding. The banks, mortgage lenders, etc. were the funding source for these builders.

"If you build it, he will come" ~ Field of Dreams (and Paulding BOC)

They just approved the permits and didn't expect anybody to move here? Hahaha

• Like 1