Paulding.com

Has anyone heard about two people found dead yesterday?

I have information on this, but they were not found dead.

Two people were in a truck last night, there was alcohol involved, and they decided to do some donuts on the golf course. They lost control of their vehicle, they were both ejected and seriously injured. They actually think they had been run over by their own truck.

Due to weather, lifeflight could not respond. The EMTs had to stabilize them as much as possible, and ride in the ambulance and work on them all the way to Kennestone. They were both being taken into surgery when they left them. They were expected to survive.

The male was approx. 28 and the female approx. 26. The female had some serious head injuries. The male had other serious injuries and was bleeding excessively.

Haven't heard an update since this morning.

Two people were in a truck last night, there was alcohol involved, and they decided to do some donuts on the golf course. They lost control of their vehicle, they were both ejected and seriously injured. They actually think they had been run over by their own truck.

Due to weather, lifeflight could not respond. The EMTs had to stabilize them as much as possible, and ride in the ambulance and work on them all the way to Kennestone. They were both being taken into surgery when they left them. They were expected to survive.

The male was approx. 28 and the female approx. 26. The female had some serious head injuries. The male had other serious injuries and was bleeding excessively.

:blink:

OMG that sounds horrible. There is something I want to say but for now I'll just leave it at I hope they are okay and are able to make a full recovery.

WOW...I would think that at 26 and 28 you would be through with the donuts on the golfcourse phase of your life. Seems like a 16 or 17 year old stunt to me. I am glad to hear that they are both expected to survive, but would like to know what the hell they were thinking.

WOW...I would think that at 26 and 28 you would be through with the donuts on the golfcourse phase of your life. Seems like a 16 or 17 year old stunt to me. I am glad to hear that they are both expected to survive, but would like to know what the hell they were thinking.

Or at least wear your seatbelt. :o

Prayers for them and their families.

Edited by EJ78

I think they said "alcohol was involved" - which sometimes makes an adult act like a teenager or worse. Bet when they sobered up they also wondered "what were we thinking?".

:blink: Glad they are alive, but whoa 26 and 28? Words just escape me.

This happened in a cul-de-sac not the golf course, and they weren't doing donuts. Everybody's alive. The donuts were done by some morons about a week or so ago.

I am glad they are okay.

But you know how nosey some of us are......if alcohol wasn't involved, nor donuts................what happened?

This happened in a cul-de-sac not the golf course, and they weren't doing donuts. Everybody's alive. The donuts were done by some morons about a week or so ago.

other than a donut, what do you suppose could make two grown folks be ejected from and run over by their own vehicle?

Oh, alcohol was involved but the "ejected from the vehicle" was more like "fell out of the vehicle". They didn't know if the truck ran over anybody or not. The truck kept going slowly into the yard and was stopped by shubberys.

Gotcha..........glad they will be okay but sad to see grown adults acting so stupid. REALLY glad they didn't hurt anyone else.

Oh, alcohol was involved but the "ejected from the vehicle" was more like "fell out of the vehicle". They didn't know if the truck ran over anybody or not. The truck kept going slowly into the yard and was stopped by shubberys.

That's why I worded it the way I did. "They think they may have been run over by their own truck." The people working the scene, thought they may have been. No one saw it happen, but from the scene, they were lead to believe they may have been.

Edited by fitfabandfree

That's why I worded it the way I did. "They think they may have been run over by their own truck." The people working the scene, thought they may have been. No one saw it happen, but from the scene, they were lead to believe they may have been.

i feel for the families.

but not so much the two deunkasses who fell out of a moving truck, while not doing donuts.

i just can't imagine circumstances that would cause two grown people to simultaneously fall out of a perfectly good moving vehicle.

color me judgemental, but you've got to be a real moron to pull that one off.

• Like 1

Seems like they were in the rear of the truck and maybe the truck took a sharp turn causing the adults to fall out?

This happened to the son of a friend about 15 years ago but he was not so fortunate, he died. No alcohol, no donuts, no foul play was involved in Payne's accident. :(

Seems like they were in the rear of the truck and maybe the truck took a sharp turn causing the adults to fall out?

This happened to the son of a friend about 15 years ago but he was not so fortunate, he died. No alcohol, no donuts, no foul play was involved in Payne's accident. :(

i hate that this happened to someone you know.

doesn't seem logical in this scenario though. why would the truck roll to a stop in someone's shrubbery if the people in the back fell out?

Thats what I was thinking too and since the truck was found running with the drivers door open, I figured the driver ran off.

Thats what I was thinking too and since the truck was found running with the drivers door open, I figured the driver ran off.

then that person is an absolute jackhole and should be cited with, at the very least, leaving the scene and failure to render aid.

these are not the actions of a responsible designated driver. :mellow:

i feel for the families.

but not so much the two deunkasses who fell out of a moving truck, while not doing donuts.

i just can't imagine circumstances that would cause two grown people to simultaneously fall out of a perfectly good moving vehicle.

I can't wait til the investigation is over and filed. I NEED to know what happened....so that it doesn't happen to me.

I can't wait til the investigation is over and filed. I NEED to know what happened....so that it doesn't happen to me.

for real. we might all be in danger.

i feel for the families.

then that person is an absolute jackhole and should be cited with, at the very least, leaving the scene and failure to render aid.

these are not the actions of a responsible designated driver. :mellow:

rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

i'm not sure that it's funny.

either someone (and their passenger) were so damn drunk that they fell out of the cab of a moving truck while not doing a donut in a culdesac (after driving from who knows where and endangering countless bystanders)... or someone flung two drunk folks out of the back of their truck while not doing donuts, fled the scene on foot after damaging someone's shrubbery (and two peoples bodies) and is still at large as we type.

sounds pretty dang serious to me.

either someone (and their passenger) were so damn drunk that they fell out of the cab of a moving truck while not doing a donut in a culdesac (after driving from who knows where and endangering countless bystanders)... or someone flung two drunk folks out of the back of their truck while not doing donuts, fled the scene on foot after damaging someone's shrubbery (and two peoples bodies) and is still at large as we type.

My bad. mellow.gif

:snickers:

Not to mention that we still don't know who is responsible for the stale donuts that were discovered at the scene!

Not to mention that we still don't know who is responsible for the stale donuts that were discovered at the scene!

that culdesac seems to be bad news.

i don't wanna hear about you being over there anytime soon.

donuts or not.

The scenario of these 2 being in the back of the truck is not right. An EMT just so happens to live just a few doors down. He heard it as it was happening and ran straight out his door to them to try and help. He was there within seconds. He called his station, who had already gotten a call, and told them they needed to step it up, and to have lifeflight in route immediately. There was no other driver. These 2 people were the only ones involved.

The scenario of these 2 being in the back of the truck is not right. An EMT just so happens to live just a few doors down. He heard it as it was happening and ran straight out his door to them to try and help. He was there within seconds. He called his station, who had already gotten a call, and told them they needed to step it up, and to have lifeflight in route immediately. There was no other driver. These 2 people were the only ones involved.

So there was no second shooter mystery driver? Damn. I'm all out of reasonable reasons two people would be laying in a ditch.