Paulding.com

I am listening to the PCSO scanner, they are calling for a life flight to land at Baker's Bridge & Ridge Raod. Anyone know what is going on?? Don't sound good..... :unsure:

Just heard them say the "air ambulance" can't fly out from Emory due to bad weather....YEEKS! That can't be good!

I am listening to the PCSO scanner, they are calling for a life flight to land at Baker's Bridge & Ridge Raod. Anyone know what is going on?? Don't sound good..... :unsure:

Just heard them say the "air ambulance" can't fly out from Emory due to bad weather....YEEKS! That can't be good!

Wow, I just came through there about 20 minutes ago. This must've just happened.

It happened pretty much less than a minute when I started the topic......the call for the air ambulance to be cancelled was while I was typing the post....The wreck was probably down the road from the intersection.....I just hope whoever they were going to put on that helicopter is okay. I posted that 25 minutes ago.

Edited by life long Hiram girl

It happened pretty much less than a minute when I started the topic......the call for the air ambulance to be cancelled was while I was typing the post....The wreck was probably down the road from the intersection.....I just hope whoever they were going to put on that helicopter is okay. I posted that 25 minutes ago.

That's rough needing a life flight that can't get out!