8 replies to this topic

#1 SAS-NRAFirearmsInstructor

SAS-NRAFirearmsInstructor

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Come see the Safe Action Solutions team at the Marrietta gun show this weekend. It will be held at the Cobb Civic Center. Can't make it to the gun show? you can always visit us online at safeactionsolutions.com. for upcoming classes and events.
Jonathan Kilgoar
www.safeactionsolutions.com
P: 770-714-1391
E: jkilgoar@safeactionsolutions.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jonathan-kilgoar/13/b81/967
Facebook Page: Safe Action Solutions, LLC

#2 ALL PRO GLASS MAN

ALL PRO GLASS MAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:55 PM

Come see the Safe Action Solutions team at the Marrietta gun show this weekend. It will be held at the Cobb Civic Center. Can't make it to the gun show? you can always visit us online at safeactionsolutions.com. for upcoming classes and events.

Thanks for reminding me!

signature.png

Insulated Glass Replacement

Vanity & Wall Mirrors

Store Fronts

770 - 366 - 7600

Visit My Website

#3 SAS-NRAFirearmsInstructor

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:51 AM

Thanks for reminding me!

Not a problem!
Jonathan Kilgoar

#4 SAS-NRAFirearmsInstructor

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

Doors open at 9 on Saturday, c'mon down!!
Jonathan Kilgoar

#5 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,983 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

Other than having to do with guns, this is totally off topic question: Does anyone know of a good gunsmith in Paulding (or close?)

I had an UIL give me an old Spanish Model 1914 32 cal. automatic (Ruby I think), but it's been chromed sometime and I want to have it checked out (and maybe test fired on a stand) before I try firing it myself.

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#6 sungoddess

sungoddess

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

Question: Why in your information are we (when we pass the course) eligible to apply for a "Florida" concealed weapons permit. What about Georgia? I know I am showing my ignorance, but I do plan on taking this course. Thanks, D

#7 SAS-NRAFirearmsInstructor

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:12 AM

Gables Sporting Goods in Douglasville Has a part time gunsmith, I've heard he does good work but I personaly have not needed his services.

In the state of Georgia, You do not have to take a safety course in order to apply and recieve a carry permit. In Florida it is a requirement, and the NRA Basic Pistol Course satifies that requirement and adds about six states that do not have reciprocity with Georgia.

The Georgia permit is honored by 25 other states with the Florida permit it bumps it to 31. You can go to www.usacarry.com for a map that is very helpful.
Another keynote is that South Carolina does not honor Georgia, it does honor Floridas.

Hope this answered your question, if not let me know we'll get it figured out together!

Thanks,
Jon

p.s. we have a class scheduled for Aug 7th and we would love to have you!!

Edited by SAS-NRAFirearmsInstructor, 30 July 2010 - 10:14 AM.

Jonathan Kilgoar

#8 SAS-NRAFirearmsInstructor

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:12 PM

Had a great time at the gun show today. met alot of great people, several from hiram. We'll be back at it again tomorrow, doors open at 10 come by and see us!!!
Jonathan Kilgoar

#9 rocketsam

rocketsam

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:52 PM

Question: Why in your information are we (when we pass the course) eligible to apply for a "Florida" concealed weapons permit. What about Georgia? I know I am showing my ignorance, but I do plan on taking this course. Thanks, D

Florida issues a non resident concealed carry permit. Florida's permit is accepted on reciprocal agreement in more states than georgia. With a Florida and Georgia permit you could carry in about 30 states.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics