Paulding.com

I'm just trying to figure out where Bobo comes into Hwy. 92...........

Dallas Acworth is Hwy. 92, right?

No, Dallas Acworth Hwy. is 381 . 92 is by Stars and Strikes and crosses over East paulding dr.

hope this helps

No, Dallas Acworth Hwy. is 381 . 92 is by Stars and Strikes and crosses over East paulding dr.

hope this helps

Dayum. I just looked it up.

DUH! 92 is called Hiram Acworth Highway.

Okay, so now I know where Bobo comes into Hwy 381 (Dallas Acworth Hwy-I swear I've never called it that. I call it 381 until it turns into 92).

Thanks, girlie.

Dayum. I just looked it up.

DUH! 92 is called Hiram Acworth Highway.

Okay, so now I know where Bobo comes into Hwy 381 (Dallas Acworth Hwy-I swear I've never called it that. I call it 381 until it turns into 92).

Thanks, girlie.

I still call it hwy 381 and a lot of times I call EP drive Drag strip road :pardon:

I still call it hwy 381 and a lot of times I call EP drive Drag strip road :pardon:

I still call it Dragstrip.

When I tell somebody East Paulding Drive, they say "What"? and I say "Dragstrip". and they "Oh."

I guess somebody thought East Paulding Drive would look better on us.

You can take the girl outta the country, but you can't take the country outta the girl! :rofl:

I still call it Dragstrip.

When I tell somebody East Paulding Drive, they say "What"? and I say "Dragstrip". and they "Oh."

I guess somebody thought East Paulding Drive would look better on us.

You can take the girl outta the country, but you can't take the country outta the girl! :rofl:

you got that right and I am as country as this dirt road I live on off of the Dragstrip and not far from hwy 381 :rofl: