Paulding.com

Beverly Cochran Canidate Post 2 commission

You mean

All my friends know the low rider / The low rider is a little higher / Low rider drives a little slower / Low rider is a real goer /

from the 70's??

I saw War in concert for FREE at Piedmont Park, back in the day! ^_^

MY GOD! How old are you? :rofl:

Back at you!! :rofl:

I saw Paul Revere and The Raiders at the Merchandise Mart when I was still in high school........does that help?

:drinks:

Yep. I thin you are about my sister's age. She saw the Beatles the first time they were in Atlanta but I actually got to see them up close and personal as they left the Municipal Auditorium and got into their limo. I was with my dad who was on governor Sanders' security assignment.

I'm not far behind you. 1956

Yep. I thin you are about my sister's age. She saw the Beatles the first time they were in Atlanta but I actually got to see them up close and personal as they left the Municipal Auditorium and got into their limo. I was with my dad who was on governor Sanders' security assignment.

I'm not far behind you. 1956

That is too cool!!

The sixties and seventies were great times!

So it sounds that Pubby also knows the scoop but for legal reasons cannot reveal the rumor. Animal is giving us a warning.

So my question is WHO can reveal this drama and not be penalized by it?

Do we just vote against her because we are scared or do we get the TRUTH and be given the opportunity to make our own decision.?

Is the devil we know safer than the one we don't??????

So it sounds that Pubby also knows the scoop but for legal reasons cannot reveal the rumor. Animal is giving us a warning.

Do we just vote against her because we are scared or do we get the TRUTH and be given the opportunity to make our own decision.?

I don't think the rumor is even about HER. It is about someone related to her. I believe it is an election time smear campaign.

There appear to be quite a few reasons to vote one way or another on this candidate without the manufactured drama. This isn't my district, but I can say that my mind was made up about her without any rumors or innuendo. You either like what and who she represents or you don't. This was probably the easiest decision to make.

There appear to be quite a few reasons to vote one way or another on this candidate without the manufactured drama. This isn't my district, but I can say that my mind was made up about her without any rumors or innuendo. You either like what and who she represents or you don't. This was probably the easiest decision to make.

I agree. There is only one choice in that race that makes sense and it is Todd Pownall.

• Like 1

I don't think the rumor is even about HER. It is about someone related to her. I believe it is an election time smear campaign.

Mrs. Cochran could put an end to all the guessing if she so desired. I have been watching Paulding.com, Facebook and her website and I cannot find even a hint from her. With as much smoke as is circulating it seems she would want to set the record straight on the eve of the election.

If this were an election time smear campaign it would seem to me her team would be telling her to put the rumors to bed with the truth.

If it were me I would be using every available media to set the record straight, unless I wanted the truth buried for a few hours.

Mrs. Cochran could put an end to all the guessing if she so desired. I have been watching Paulding.com, Facebook and her website and I cannot find even a hint from her. With as much smoke as is circulating it seems she would want to set the record straight on the eve of the election.

If this were an election time smear campaign it would seem to me her team would be telling her to put the rumors to bed with the truth.

If it were me I would be using every available media to set the record straight, unless I wanted the truth buried for a few hours.

You are kidding, right? Why should she even notice it. It is not a charge after all, it is an unsubstantiated rumor.

You are kidding, right? Why should she even notice it. It is not a charge after all, it is an unsubstantiated rumor.

Unsubstantiated rumor or outright lie?

If it were about me, a friend or family member I would be setting the record straight.

Unsubstantiated rumor or outright lie?

If it were about me, a friend or family member I would be setting the record straight.

Nothing to set straight. Anybody can say anything they want to and the one being talked about is not required to respond. If there is a charge I am 100% sure the person making it will hear from her.

Is the unsubstantiated rumor (you refer to) an outright lie?

Seems like it is a question that deserves a "yes" or "no" answer.

So what the heck is she SUPPOSED to have done? You come on here begging family and friends to make her drop out of the race and say ignorant things like 'May God have Mercy on her soul' and you expect us to blindly listen to you and your rumor mongering. You're kidding, right?

This is one of the stupidest topics that has ever been allowed to stay on this board.

Edited by momof 3

Read this carefully.............

I KNOW you cannot tell us WHAT the allegation is that should keep us from voting for Her.

But, hypothetically, say I was running for this posistion,what type of allegation placed against ME would keep you from voting for ME??? :ninja: :ninja: (this should keep a libal suit from being placed against anyone....hypothetically.) :blush:

Edited by treasure

Read this carefully.............

I KNOW you cannot tell us WHAT the allegation is that should keep us from voting for Her.

But, hypothetically, say I was running for this posistion,what type of allegation placed against ME would keep you from voting for ME??? ninja.gif ninja.gif (this should keep a libal suit from being placed against anyone....hypothetically.) blush.gif

If it keeps someone from voting for her then I doubt seriously they intended to in the first place. This kind of underhanded stuff just makes me look at the candidate a second time and consider them when I have already passed them over.

Look say that a close family member for example gave you this terrible information,now this person is real close to Beverly. Now this person won't go on the record. And I was not looking for this at all. Now it was good enough insider information that the GBI is investigating it. Now what to do,you keep receiving very detailed information from this family member,who says there fed up and know that she was very much in the know and still chose to run for office,hoping that none would come out till after the race.

Smear job not hardly,the truth on hold & the hostage of the people that deserve to know.angry.gif

What are you saying, animal? That if Mrs. Cochran quietly steps down the mysterious allegations against a family member may just go away?

The allusion so far has been that Cochran herself has done nothing wrong. Why should she step down?

Paulding County won't recover soon from the Stout fiasco unless he is defeated tomorrow, how could Cochran bring shame on the Paulding Republican Party?

I'm still waiting on an answer to this post from page 1.

Because when this comes out it will make Mr.Stout look like a walk in the park. His was old,Her's is recent and the bad part is all the people that know about it and kept it under wraps there just as guilty.glare.gif

First and foremost, this topic should never have been started! It reeks of being a mere rumor. I don't know Ms. Cochran personally but I do know that even family members get mad at each other and say things they shouldn't out of anger or even jealousy. Ms. Cochran may not feel that this is even worth responding to! People need to vote based on their own ideals, not someone else's! Now get out there and vote people! Have a great day!

First and foremost, this topic should never have been started! It reeks of being a mere rumor. I don't know Ms. Cochran personally but I do know that even family members get mad at each other and say things they shouldn't out of anger or even jealousy. Ms. Cochran may not feel that this is even worth responding to! People need to vote based on their own ideals, not someone else's! Now get out there and vote people! Have a great day!

Right on the mark!!! This has happened in my own family, people spouting garbage because it somehow makes them look better like they are in 'the know'. There is absolutely no credibility here and I think the topic should have been closed a long time ago.

Look say that a close family member for example gave you this terrible information,now this person is real close to Beverly. Now this person won't go on the record. And I was not looking for this at all. Now it was good enough insider information that the GBI is investigating it. Now what to do,you keep receiving very detailed information from this family member,who says there fed up and know that she was very much in the know and still chose to run for office,hoping that none would come out till after the race.

Smear job not hardly,the truth on hold & the hostage of the people that deserve to know.angry.gif

All complaints at election time would be investigated by the proper authorities. Even if they prove to be false.