Paulding.com

Beverly Cochran Canidate Post 2 commission

People if you believe in right & wrong ask your friends,family & her staff to ask her to give up her run for Post 2 commissioner. For her sake and the sake of the republican party. Look deep inside her and ask her for the right thing step down. Winning at the cost of what will surface after the truth is know will bring shame.

Tell her it is the right thing to do,if it doesn't surface untill after the election would be wrong. Her reason for running was for the wrong reason,and now to continue would be wrong knowing what you know & your family knows.

People you have known the Animal for quite awhile & I am asking for your support,ask her what I am talking about. If you believe in right and wrong ask her to do the right thing.

Have mercy on her soul

People if you believe in right & wrong ask your friends,family & her staff to ask her to give up her run for Post 2 commissioner. For her sake and the sake of the republican party. Look deep inside her and ask her for the right thing step down. Winning at the cost of what will surface after the truth is know will bring shame.

Tell her it is the right thing to do,if it doesn't surface untill after the election would be wrong. Her reason for running was for the wrong reason,and now to continue would be wrong knowing what you know & your family knows.

People you have known the Animal for quite awhile & I am asking for your support,ask her what I am talking about. If you believe in right and wrong ask her to do the right thing.

Have mercy on her soul

You didn't say that about the candidate for the 19th District? Do I sense another agenda here other than protection of the reputation of the Republican Party. I will pray for all concerned and hope that a family is not destroyed because of allegations a day before a race. I will wait for proof that SHE is not fit.

You didn't say that about the candidate for the 19th District? Do I sense another agenda here other than protection of the reputation of the Republican Party. I will pray for all concerned and hope that a family is not destroyed because of allegations a day before a race. I will wait for proof that SHE is not fit.

Im just curious. When is this county going to wake up and quit voting the same people into office. Dont you want this county to grow? Change for the better? Because it is evident that the same officials who know the same people keep voting the same way and this county is going no where. We have more businesses closing than we have opening. Havent these same people or connections been in office for years?

Personally this is just my opinion, but i am not voting for Cochran or Pownall because all they are is another echo of the same type of voice that is already in there or have been there.

Have mercy on her soul

WOW......................ohmy.gif

Im just curious. When is this county going to wake up and quit voting the same people into office. Dont you want this county to grow? Change for the better? Because it is evident that the same officials who know the same people keep voting the same way and this county is going no where. We have more businesses closing than we have opening. Havent these same people or connections been in office for years?

Personally this is just my opinion, but i am not voting for Cochran or Pownall because all they are is another echo of the same type of voice that is already in there or have been there.

Hey, I'm with you on most of what you say here. I have voted that way for the past few years. That does not change what is being done to a couple of candidates who have stepped up to serve their County. I will defend ANYONE who does that against this kind of attack. Does not matter whether I would vote for them or their opponent. This is disgusting. Show proof or stop this.

Depends on how you look at it:

Cochran's mentors were in charge for 12 years, from 96 to 2008.

Pownall's has been in office for 18 months, and to be honest has had his hands tied by still sitting post commissioners and a depleted budget reserve account, drastically declining revenue, and austere budget cutting. But so far I feel David Austin has done a pretty damn good job and has maintained his campaign platform.

Ugh. I am sooooo lost. Again. What did she "do"?

Hey, I'm with you on most of what you say here. I have voted that way for the past few years. That does not change what is being done to a couple of candidates who have stepped up to serve their County. I will defend ANYONE who does that against this kind of attack. Does not matter whether I would vote for them or their opponent. This is disgusting. Show proof or stop this.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

What she said.

I have no idea of what Animal is rambling about. I think maybe he has been in the sun too long today ?

And I will leave whatever he is referring to alone until if and when something is released via the media which sheds full light on the subject.

I have no idea of what Animal is rambling about. I think maybe he has been in the sun too long today ?

And I will leave whatever he is referring to alone until if and when something is released via the media which sheds full light on the subject.

I agree. It's not that I *need* to know, it's just that I keep seeing these topics and comments and have no idea what the heck they are about. If there is no proof for anything, please stop flinging suggestions and innuendos. It is wrong.

What are you saying, animal? That if Mrs. Cochran quietly steps down the mysterious allegations against a family member may just go away?

The allusion so far has been that Cochran herself has done nothing wrong. Why should she step down?

Paulding County won't recover soon from the Stout fiasco unless he is defeated tomorrow, how could Cochran bring shame on the Paulding Republican Party?

Have mercy on her soul

I only know you from pcom and I was not impressed so this means nothing to me coming from you

And the Have Mercy on her soul is a tad bit drama filled and over the top!

Why the slander? Yes it is called slander

Happy Voting tomorrow

I could be mistaken, but I think this is Animal's 2nd topic about Beverly and some kind of news that's going to come out.

I just wish somebody would post whatever it is and get it over with.

O the drama.

Well voting is tomorrow..............so it's 4:00pm now.... and if there isn't someone riding around District 2 with a bull horn or something... Nobodys going to know what the hell Animal is talking about

Nobody will be standing at the polls telling anything. So, if it's not out by now...it must not be very important.

Oh, I'm not voting for either one

Well once the "truth" gets out it better be good Animal or your reputation is shot. Have mercy on her soul? Really? Did you really have to go that low? Guess we will see.

Are you forgetting that Animal supported Shearin?

Are you forgetting that Animal supported Shearin?

Which makes me suspect about Adam Gregory. I know Animal is not supporting Todd Pownall, so I have to assume his backhanded attempts at assassination are a feeble attempt at helping out Gregory ?

Which makes me suspect about Adam Gregory. I know Animal is not supporting Todd Pownall, so I have to assume his backhanded attempts at assassination are a feeble attempt at helping out Gregory ?

Or maybe some sympathy votes for Cochran. That seems to be what he is accomplishing.

As did Surepip at one time... 8)

That was before the King's deal with the devil.

As did Surepip at one time... 8)

I have publicly eaten my plate of crow numerous times, and will do so again now.

Yes, I supported King Jerry during his 2004 re-election bid. Drove around with one of his magnetic signs on my trunk for several months. And lived to regret having done so and have apoligized for the errors of my ways.

And I worked doubly hard 2 years ago to see to it that he was removed from office. I am still sorry I had to be out of town on election night and miss the party in the square. I even offered to foot the bill if someone could arrange to have a pig's ass delivered to King Jerry's office on a platter the following morning.

Mea Culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa clapping.gif

• Like 2

I could be mistaken, but I think this is Animal's 2nd topic about Beverly and some kind of news that's going to come out.

I just wish somebody would post whatever it is and get it over with.

O the drama.

I have come to look forward to your posts. Usually a voice with some logic and reason to it mixed with a tad of sarcasm/humor.smile.gif

Small Hijack

when ever I see Lowriders post it always makes me do the Loooowwwwrrrrriiiider song from the 90's.. hahah

http://s0.ilike.com/play#War:Low+Rider:20605:s297481.8510704.962.0.2.136%2Cstd_fe28fb271c1a446586d3c967c3c193c6

ok.. hijack over :ph34r:

You mean

All my friends know the low rider / The low rider is a little higher / Low rider drives a little slower / Low rider is a real goer /

from the 70's??

I saw War in concert for FREE at Piedmont Park, back in the day! ^_^

You mean

All my friends know the low rider / The low rider is a little higher / Low rider drives a little slower / Low rider is a real goer /

from the 70's??

I saw War in concert for FREE at Piedmont Park, back in the day! ^_^

well I don't remember the 70's ( only because I was born in 75)... hahah i heard it in the 90's ha

Have mercy on her soul

You do realize there are legal ramifications to this sort of garbage, right? If there is something and is does not directly bear on the candidate HERself, you should cease with the innuendo or lawyer up, dude! Your candidate must be trailing in the polls, huh? Beverly Cochran 's own character is not at question is it? .....I thought not rolleyes.gif

You do realize there are legal ramifications to this sort of garbage, right? If there is something and is does not directly bear on the candidate HERself, you should cease with the innuendo or lawyer up, dude! Your candidate must be trailing in the polls, huh? Beverly Cochran 's own character is not at question is it? .....I thought not rolleyes.gif

ANIMAL is a big supporter of Adam Gregory. I doubt the Gregory campaign would approve of this sort of garbage. I'm sure the Pownall campaign would not approve of it either.

If you don't like Beverly, don't vote for her, it's that simple.

Edited by Angel Eyes

ANIMAL is a big supporter of Adam Gregory. I doubt the Gregory campaign would approve of this sort of garbage. I'm sure the Pownall campaign would not approve of it either.

Hey, dude - that is like, a great post! And not one mention of evil popo! :D Seriously...you are correct.

I only know you from pcom and I was not impressed so this means nothing to me coming from you

And the Have Mercy on her soul is a tad bit drama filled and over the top!

Why the slander? Yes it is called slander

Happy Voting tomorrow

No kidding! What is he implying that she did and the operative word in this sentence is 'IMPLYING'. The work jerk keeps dancing across my mind....wonder why?

Don't go there surepip! You know Adam better than that! Adam does not approve of this and never will for the record!!

And that both are supporting Gregory

Wrong again.

No doubt. Adam does not support this stuff. Just run the damn race. This is what is wrong with our county now.

Edited by mountainman44

I am backing up.

I am not saying Adam approved any of this, just that Animal, I assume, and may be wrong, is doing so in a last minute attempt to help out the Gregory campaign.

I find it distasteful to say the least and no one should have to duck and dodge innuendo and underhanded accusations like this.

To coin a phrase from 2 years ago, I think it is time for Animal to go back to his cave and remain there until after the elections. Bad dog! BAAAAAAAD Dog!

Wrong again.

No doubt. Adam does not support this stuff. Just run the damn race. This is what is wrong with our county now.

Sometimes a candidate's supporters can cause them a lot of grief. I agree with Mountainman44. Just run the race!

I am backing up.

I am not saying Adam approved any of this, just that Animal, I assume, and may be wrong, is doing so in a last minute attempt to help out the Gregory campaign.

I find it distasteful to say the least and no one should have to duck and dodge innuendo and underhanded accusations like this.

To coin a phrase from 2 years ago, I think it is time for Animal to go back to his cave and remain there until after the elections. Bad dog! BAAAAAAAD Dog!

Surepip:

I think you're being a bit too critical of animal in this instance.

I've had several people come to me that I trust - not just animal - that say they've talked to different principals - people in the know. I can only say that if I had heard the things directly from the mouths of those folks, I would write the story. I just can't write it on the basis of hearsay, though, and that is all I have at this moment.

I don't mean to feed unsubstantiated rumors, so the only thing I can only advise is that folks to not be too quick to judge the circumstance and how it might impact the county.

It is fair to ask why this discussion is not closed and topic not hidden, and that is it.

pubby

Surepip:

I think you're being a bit too critical of animal in this instance.

I've had several people come to me that I trust - not just animal - that say they've talked to different principals - people in the know. I can only say that if I had heard the things directly from the mouths of those folks, I would write the story. I just can't write it on the basis of hearsay, though, and that is all I have at this moment.

I don't mean to feed unsubstantiated rumors, so the only thing I can only advise is that folks to not be too quick to judge the circumstance and how it might impact the county.

It is fair to ask why this discussion is not closed and topic not hidden, and that is it.

pubby

I don't know Pubby, Animal seems to be reverting to his old ways, just with different candidates. But I will defer to your wise advise and back out of the thread completely. I still think innuendo and implication are cowardly ways to cut up the opposition.

Have mercy on her soul

Oh, brother... :rolleyes: