Paulding.com

Print your own photos!

3mphotopaper.jpg

Here at A&M Office Supply we have photo paper in 4x6 and 8.5x11 in both Premium and Professional grades, by Kodak, Hammermill and 3M. Starting at just $2.99 per pack (50 sheets) you can print your own photos and save $$$! We also carry ink cartridges. Call us to find out if we have your brand in stock!

We also have a few specialty items: Digital Picture Frames, Photo Book Creator, and a Table Top Camera Tripod

Whether you're looking for copy paper, photo paper or notebook paper, A&M has it and at the lowest prices you'll find locally!

Do you sell the Kodak Ultra Premium 8.5 X 11 photo paper?

I used to get it at SAMS for about $26. They haven't carried it in a long time.

The last pack I bought I got from STAPLES, I think it was $39.

Right now we have 1 pack of Kodak Photo Paper (8.5x11) 100 sheets for $8.95 - item #820 9017

We have many packs of the Kodak 4x6, however and it is $6.95 per pack.

Other brands we carry in 8.5x11 are 3M, Epson, Staples, Innovera and HP.

will definately have to come check that out. I am always using photo paper.

I am in the need of getting ink cartridges for my work printer. It takes the 88XL Black, yellow, magenta and blue. Do you carry those? and if so how much?

will definately have to come check that out. I am always using photo paper.

I am in the need of getting ink cartridges for my work printer. It takes the 88XL Black, yellow, magenta and blue. Do you carry those? and if so how much?

We don't currently have any HP 88 cartridges. We have quite a few others listed on our eBay store and add more frequently if you'd like to check it out. Thank you!

http://stores.ebay.com/Closeouts-for-Less

Right now we have 1 pack of Kodak Photo Paper (8.5x11) 100 sheets for $8.95 - item #820 9017

We have many packs of the Kodak 4x6, however and it is $6.95 per pack.

Other brands we carry in 8.5x11 are 3M, Epson, Staples, Innovera and HP.

Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking for the ULTRA, it's thick and it only comes 50 to a box and it's very expensive since SAM'S doesn't sell it anymore.