Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Emily Erwin

The Bump is FIXED!

Now they have to put solid yellow lines down so people know not to pass .

And I feel sorry for the people who had to work out there , for 8 hours , in 100+ weather :(

But , I am thankful

Aawww! We'll miss the bump! j/k, glad they finally got it fixed. Not a bad job on the sign though, we thought it was funny!

WOO HOO....I have driven thru there so many times during the past couple of days during the repair, but it was worth it.

The "Wait for Pilot Car" sign cracked me up...one day I had two cars behind me as I was debating whether I should wait since there was nobody in sight. Both cars began to blow their horns-this is on Graves Road coming out of Bentwater...soooooo, I decided to just go on. Almost immediately, I saw WHY we needed to wait for the pilot car-ha!! I found a driveway to pull into, the other crazies (of which I was probably one, too) had to fend for themselves since there was a one lane road and the pilot car was bringing a line of cars down the opposite way toward us!!! However, the next day, I waited and waited....saw people speeding up Harmony Grove, so I went on and there was no one working.....

Emily

• Like 1

The "Wait for Pilot Car" sign cracked me up...one day I had two cars behind me as I was debating whether I should wait since there was nobody in sight. Both cars began to blow their horns-this is on Graves Road coming out of Bentwater...soooooo, I decided to just go on. Almost immediately, I saw WHY we needed to wait for the pilot car-ha!! I found a driveway to pull into, the other crazies (of which I was probably one, too) had to fend for themselves since there was a one lane road and the pilot car was bringing a line of cars down the opposite way toward us!!! However, the next day, I waited and waited....saw people speeding up Harmony Grove, so I went on and there was no one working.....

Emily

Wow, you actually admitted to doing this on a public forum? What was so pressing to risk the lives of County workers, contractors and fellow citizens to break through a road stop? Kinda wish the bump was still there. Sure slowed the traffic down.