Paulding.com

Post 4 commission race

Then why does Jason want us to have a separate group of ICE officers, trained by ICE, put dedicated to only illegal immigration law enforcement ?

If they show up in the data base as illegals now they can notify the feds, who, per Sheriff Gulledge, don't want them. So instead we arrest those who are in violation and Judge Anderson fines the snot out of them, and they pay up.

I don't see where we need to pay 6 dedicated officers to do this though.

I do not see where Jason has ever said any such thing,

that is simply your twisted interpretation of his position.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm guessing you know the difference between illegals and Hispanics? I seriously doubt that the company that did the hardscapes in Dallas were knowingly working any illegal aliens. I work on project

Did you all see the press release from Jason regarding illegal immigration? Any thoughts on that topic (illegal immigration) and impact in Paulding?       For Immediate Release: July 6th,

When he stopped by my house, I told him how displeased I am that the county and cities allow sub-contracts to hire illegals. The grass cutters that cut the county right of ways appears to be illegal,

Posted Images

I do not see where Jason has ever said any such thing,

that is simply your twisted interpretation of his position.

Go back an re-read the press release. Jason specifically wants Paulding to commit to the ICE training and to be an active member in the program. That means 2 officers per shift doing nothing but ICE.

How about giving Gary a call and speaking with him about it ? I read him the ICE parts of the press release and have paraphrased his replies on here.

Maybe Pubby can get a press release from Officer Gurley on it ?