Paulding.com

Looking for Inexpensive Office/School Supplies?

Looking for Inexpensive Office/School Supplies?

We have a variety of brand name products mostly priced at 50% of the retail price or less!

Writing Instruments: ball point pens, gel pens, highlighters, permanent markers, pencils (wooden & mechanical), dry erase markers

**This just in! Bundles of 12 Universal No. 2 pencils, only $0.50! Buy them before school starts!

Binders & Folders: ½"- 5" ringed binders in a variety of colors, 2 Pocket folders perfect for students, hanging folders for filing, manila folders, partition folders, expandable folders – we have them all!

Copy paper: 8.5"x11", 8.5"x14", 11"x17" in white and every color imaginable! Brands include Hammermill, Wausaw, Mohawk BriteHue, Neenah, Universal, Fireworx, Strathmore, Georgia-Pacific

Also look for everyday office needs such as staples, staplers, tape dispensers, tape refills, white-out, post-it notes, stamps, stamp pads, hole punchers, binder clips, etc.

SCHOOL SUPPLIES: They are going fast! We have notebooks, notebook paper, pencils, crayons, rulers, glue sticks, scissors, etc. and for teachers we have whiteboards, poster frames, borders and other props to decorate your classroom!

ART SUPPLIES: We have graphite pencils, drawing pads, large packs of construction paper, pastels, crafting items, etc.

ORGANIZATION: We have everything you need to get your desk and office organized via a variety of wood, mesh or plastic cups, baskets and other containers specifically designed to make your work life easier.

OTHER STUFF: You never know what you'll find at A&M! We have cleansers, tools, ink for a variety of printers, clocks, computer accessories, speakers, software, one-time use cameras, trash can liners, and much more!

DON'T FORGET: We also have the large items necessary to every office: desks, chairs, bookshelves, tables, filing cabinets, etc.

We are open to the public! Come by and check out our frequently changing inventory!

For fall colors: red, orange, tan, etc. we have the following...

Wausau Astrobrights

Galaxy Gold

Solar Yellow

Ivory

Re-Entry Red

Cosmic Orange

$3.89-6.85 for 250-500 sheets

Fireworx

Fountain of Gold

Rat-a-tat Tan

Boomin Buff

Roman Candle Rd

Crackling Canary

$2.55 for 500 sheets

Where are you located? I need a deal on dry erase markers. I go through a pack every 2 weeks (if I don't let the kids work the problems on the board. If I do (which I do a lot), then a pack lasts a week)

What name brand of dry erase do you carry?

And where are you located?

We are on Hwy 278 between Palisades and Bill Curruth on International Pkwy. Look for a big yellow & red sign that says "Desks".

At the moment we have many packs of Expo Washable 6 pack color dry erase markers at half retail and few packs of other brands, as well as a box full of single thin-line Expo and At-a-Glance brand.

expomarkers.jpg