Paulding.com

A&M Office Supply and Furniture

At A&M Office Supplies and Furniture we offer a variety of brand name products at a fraction of the original retail price! We have many large items to build or redesign your office, such as desks, tables, shelves, filing cabinets, chairs and other key pieces to make your work environment comfortable. If you're looking for supplies, don't pay a fortune at those chain stores! We have everyday needed items as well, such as copy paper, pens, staples, folders, desk organizers, calendars, etc. Stop by and check out our frequently changing inventory and save 25-75% everyday! We will match or beat any local retail store, guaranteed!

We are offering an extra 10% off your entire purchase with your Pubby Bucks!

We're located on Hwy 278, between Palisades Pkwy and Bill Curuth Pkwy--look for a big sign that says "Desks". We have school supplies! Shop early with your Pubby Bucks!

I love me some A&M. This place is the Bomb. You never know what you will find there. I'm still really dissapointed that I passed up the 40lb bag or Runts candy. Glad to see you set up a proile here.

I got a great deal on a long handles wheel brush today.

I have been looking all over for one, I have one but needed one for inside also.

They clean bathtubs better than anything I have ever used.

I also use it for cleaning the porch railing and the fencing.

I paid $3.00 for it!