98 replies to this topic

#1 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:15 AM

Put your photos on here now and then so we can see who you are? I have my whole family in my avatar now. That is us, we are scary but we are up there. Now lets see your family. The reason I didnt put my family picture up there till now was due to me getting some advice regarding to the workplace, if someone knew me from work that would be a little odd. Anyhow, lets see your faces! We all wanted to know who is who from the JohnnyJ meet and greet photos but no dice. So let me start this by show you us again.

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture_005.jpg

#2 Ernnnnnnnn

Ernnnnnnnn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,758 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 09:15 AM)
Put your photos on here now and then so we can see who you are?  I have my whole family in my avatar now.  That is us, we are scary but we are up there.  Now lets see your family.  The reason I didnt put my family picture up there till now was due to me getting some advice regarding to the workplace and if someone knew me from work that would ba a little odd.  Anyhow, lets see your faces!  We all wanted to know who is who from the JohnnyJ meet and greet photos but no dice.  So let me start this by show you us again.

We really don't have a family picture, everytime we go to get one something comes up. And I know it is hard to believe, but the last picture of me is when I was 16!

#3 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:18 AM

QUOTE (Erin @ Apr 10 2005, 08:17 AM)
We really don't have a family picture, everytime we go to get one something comes up.  And I know it is hard to believe, but the last picture of me is when I was 16!

Since you were 16 you didnt have a photo? How long ago was that? I have a digital camera, where will you be today?

#4 Smokin

Smokin

Icon

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (Erin @ Apr 10 2005, 08:17 AM)
We really don't have a family picture, everytime we go to get one something comes up.  And I know it is hard to believe, but the last picture of me is when I was 16!

What last week? LOL blum.gif
Posted Image

#5 Ernnnnnnnn

Ernnnnnnnn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,758 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (smokin4u @ Apr 10 2005, 09:19 AM)
What last week?  LOL blum.gif

No, 6 years ago blum.gif

#6 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (Erin @ Apr 10 2005, 08:20 AM)
No, 6 years ago blum.gif

Ok lets see it! Close enough.

#7 Ernnnnnnnn

Ernnnnnnnn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,758 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:22 AM

I will have to scan it, I will. Then everyone that saw me can compare it to today!

#8 Smokin

Smokin

Icon

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (Erin @ Apr 10 2005, 08:22 AM)
I will have to scan it, I will.  Then everyone that saw me can compare it to today!

yea like you have changed that much, Maybe a little shorter. blum.gif blum.gif

Well got get goin to church...y'all go with me. biggrin.gif blum.gif
Posted Image

#9 history101

history101

On the far side of Insanity

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 09:15 AM)
Put your photos on here now and then so we can see who you are?  I have my whole family in my avatar now.  That is us, we are scary but we are up there.  Now lets see your family.  The reason I didnt put my family picture up there till now was due to me getting some advice regarding to the workplace, if someone knew me from work that would be a little odd.  Anyhow, lets see your faces!  We all wanted to know who is who from the JohnnyJ meet and greet photos but no dice.  So let me start this by show you us again.

Such a beautiful family you have!
I don't have a picture either of the whole family, it's usually me taking the pic's....the one pubby, well lady raider, posted is the most up-todate picture of me....can I post one from 7 years ago? That was pre-kids...it would "look good"-at least better than today's newly found image wub.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Ernnnnnnnn

Ernnnnnnnn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,758 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (busymom @ Apr 10 2005, 09:36 AM)
I don't have a picture either of the whole family, it's usually me taking the pic's....the one pubby, well lady raider, posted is the most up-todate picture of me....can I post one from 7 years ago?  That was pre-kids...it would "look good"-at least better than today's newly found image wub.gif

LOL!!!!!! I stay behind the camera because I don't want evidence that I dont look like I did pre baby!

#11 history101

history101

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (Erin @ Apr 10 2005, 09:40 AM)
LOL!!!!!!  I stay behind the camera because I don't want evidence that I dont look like I did pre baby!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif But you don't look bad, so what's the excuse?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 Ernnnnnnnn

Ernnnnnnnn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,758 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (busymom @ Apr 10 2005, 09:41 AM)
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  But you don't look bad, so what's the excuse?

You don't look bad!!!!!!! You look great!!!!! For me, well there is no excuse!

#13 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (busymom @ Apr 10 2005, 08:36 AM)
I don't have a picture either of the whole family, it's usually me taking the pic's....the one pubby, well lady raider, posted is the most up-todate picture of me....can I post one from 7 years ago?  That was pre-kids...it would "look good"-at least better than today's newly found image wub.gif

Busymom, you dont think thats a new picture of me and my family do you? That picture is three years old, pre-Sonny's BBQ overdose. Also my forehead is now a five head, Rogain did not work in the past 3 yrs of course I never tried it but it wouldnt work anyhow. My family reunion looks like a baldy's convention,

#14 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:30 AM

OK. Lets try this again. How about everyone post their best photo op, new or old?

#15 GROUNDED

GROUNDED

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:32 AM

I might be willing to post mine in the Orange Clubhouse... ninja.gif

#16 atlantdav

atlantdav

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 10:30 AM)
OK. Lets try this again.  How about everyone post their best photo op, new or old?

This is not mine, but an awesome ride though
Nothing is obvious to the uninformed

#17 history101

history101

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 10:28 AM)
Busymom, you dont think thats a new picture of me and my family do you?  That picture is three years old, pre-Sonny's BBQ overdose.  Also my forehead is now a five head, Rogain did not work in the past 3 yrs of course I never tried it but it wouldnt work anyhow.  My family reunion looks like a baldy's convention,

Your funny! You should see my neices wedding picture...the whole family had the same hairline...you could tell youngest going to oldest by howfar the line went back! I'll see what I have.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (atlantdav @ Apr 10 2005, 09:35 AM)
This is not mine, but an awesome ride though

atlantdav,

You a helo pilot? Aviation has been my profession forever. Fixed winged guy here, helos are fun to ride in, never flew one.

#19 atlantdav

atlantdav

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 10:38 AM)
atlantdav,

You a helo pilot?  Aviation has been my profession forever.  Fixed winged guy here, helos are fun to ride in, never flew one.

No pilot here, just a rider. This pic is a couple of years old. Funny story, owner of the heli wanted to take me out for lunch..........soo we took off from his business in Marietta, landed on the pad in the golf course at Barnsley Gardens, jumped on the golf cart awaiting us, went to clubhouse for lunch, then up and back to work in Marietta. It was about a 2 hour luncheon!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif It was tooo cool

#20 history101

history101

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (atlantdav @ Apr 10 2005, 10:45 AM)
No pilot here, just a rider. This pic is a couple of years old. Funny story, owner of the heli wanted to take me out for lunch..........soo we took off from his business in Marietta, landed on the pad in the golf course at Barnsley Gardens, jumped on the golf cart awaiting us, went to clubhouse for lunch, then up and back to work in Marietta. It was about a 2 hour luncheon!!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif  It was tooo cool

some of us can only dream of such wink.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#21 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (atlantdav @ Apr 10 2005, 09:45 AM)
No pilot here, just a rider. This pic is a couple of years old. Funny story, owner of the heli wanted to take me out for lunch..........soo we took off from his business in Marietta, landed on the pad in the golf course at Barnsley Gardens, jumped on the golf cart awaiting us, went to clubhouse for lunch, then up and back to work in Marietta. It was about a 2 hour luncheon!!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif  It was tooo cool

Makes you feel like Donald Trump eh? Love those kinds of things. One of my funny stories was when I was in the Navy, we were pulling into Norfolk after a long 6 month cruise, we had a proactive wing commander who wanted us helicoptered off the ship to the air terminal to lessen the confusion for the airwing personnel going back to Jacksonville, Florida. He wanted to expedite the transportation and make the troops happy. We flew off the ship after an hour wait for our H-46 helo, was record time actually, we got to the air terminal and waited 5 hours for a C-9 (DC-9) to fly us back to Jax. The guy had the right idea about getting things done, just no one else would play the game, I know the feeling.

#22 Laurel Bay

Laurel Bay

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:20 AM

Diehard, that is a very sweet family photo.

I can't even get a photo on for an avitar, so I simply won't try!
My photo is on my website.

Edited by Laurel Bay, 10 April 2005 - 10:21 AM.

#23 Smokin

Smokin

Icon

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:22 AM

Ok Diehard, I had to dig through some boxes in the attic, but I found this pic of the family. It's a few years old so forgive the discoloration in my wife's hair.LOL blum.gif blum.gif

Attached Images

• simpson_family.jpg

Posted Image

#24 atlantdav

atlantdav

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 11:12 AM)
Makes you feel like Donald Trump eh?  Love those kinds of things.  One of my funny stories was when I was in the Navy, we were pulling into Norfolk after a long 6 month cruise, we had a proactive wing commander who wanted us helicoptered off the ship to the air terminal to lessen the confusion for the airwing personnel going back to Jacksonville, Florida.  He wanted to expedite the transportation and make the troops happy.  We flew off the ship after an hour wait for our H-46 helo, was record time actually, we got to the air terminal and waited 5 hours for a C-9 (DC-9) to fly us back to Jax.  The guy had the right idea about getting things done, just no one else would play the game,  I know the feeling.

BTW, best wishes to you and your family on the move to Virginia. I grew up in VA and most of my family lives there. It is a beautiful state

#25 atlantdav

atlantdav

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE (smokin4u @ Apr 10 2005, 11:22 AM)
Ok Diehard, I had to dig through some boxes in the attic, but I found this pic of the family. It's a few years old so forgive the discoloration in my wife's hair.LOL blum.gif  blum.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

#26 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (atlantdav @ Apr 10 2005, 10:22 AM)
BTW, best wishes to you and your family on the move to Virginia. I grew up in VA and most of my family lives there. It is a beautiful state

Thanks, we are still looking for a place to stay. Do you know if there are any bad neighborhoods in Woodbridge? We are going to make the trip up there as I have to go to a burial at Arlington but you can't tell just by one drive thru. How about Springfield also?

#27 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (smokin4u @ Apr 10 2005, 10:22 AM)
Ok Diehard, I had to dig through some boxes in the attic, but I found this pic of the family. It's a few years old so forgive the discoloration in my wife's hair.LOL blum.gif  blum.gif

Lovely family, I like your wife's hair. Great looking kids too. laugh.gif laugh.gif

#28 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Laurel Bay @ Apr 10 2005, 10:20 AM)
Diehard, that is a very sweet family photo.

I can't even get a photo on for an avitar, so I simply won't try! 
My photo is on my website.

Laurel Bay,

Your photo is of Tina?

#29 Laurel Bay

Laurel Bay

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 10:42 AM)
Laurel Bay,

Your photo is of Tina?

yes, indeed-ee

#30 buttercup

buttercup

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:16 PM

Hey Diehard buddy....I have posted my pics a month ago..But I will post them in a lil' bit...How are you doing? Better I hope.... biggrin.gif
Don't worry about tomm, today has it's own set of problems.

#31 WineShopatHome

WineShopatHome

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 11:12 AM)
Makes you feel like Donald Trump eh?  Love those kinds of things.  One of my funny stories was when I was in the Navy, we were pulling into Norfolk after a long 6 month cruise, we had a proactive wing commander who wanted us helicoptered off the ship to the air terminal to lessen the confusion for the airwing personnel going back to Jacksonville, Florida.  He wanted to expedite the transportation and make the troops happy.  We flew off the ship after an hour wait for our H-46 helo, was record time actually, we got to the air terminal and waited 5 hours for a C-9 (DC-9) to fly us back to Jax.  The guy had the right idea about getting things done, just no one else would play the game,  I know the feeling.

DieHard. My husband was an E5 in the Navy and stationed in Jax his last year or so. He and my stepdad are A&P mechanics for FedEx. I did light aviation insurance for 7 years.

#32 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (buttercup @ Apr 10 2005, 01:16 PM)
Hey Diehard buddy....I have posted my pics a month ago..But I will post them in a lil' bit...How are you doing? Better I hope.... biggrin.gif

Doing much better that I have a new job, a little stressuful to move but that will all work its out. Thanks for asking. Now I am going to find your photos.

#33 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (pinkcaddi4me @ Apr 10 2005, 01:19 PM)
DieHard. My husband was an E5 in the Navy and stationed in Jax his last year or so. He and my stepdad are A&P mechanics for FedEx. I did light aviation insurance for 7 years.

I was an S-3 Tech Rep in Jax and in the Navy at Cecil Field. Maybe we crossed paths before?

#34 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Laurel Bay @ Apr 10 2005, 10:46 AM)
yes, indeed-ee

Ummmmm, you is a cutie!

#35 Laurel Bay

Laurel Bay

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 02:22 PM)
Ummmmm,  you is a cutie!

(giggling)

#36 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:13 PM

Ya'll going to add your photos or what?

#37 buttercup

buttercup

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (DieHard @ Apr 10 2005, 03:10 PM)
Doing much better that I have a new job,  a little stressuful to move but that will all work its out.  Thanks for asking.  Now I am going to find your photos.

This is me... blum.gif

Well tried to post it but it ain't workin'....

#38 tranquil kangaroo

tranquil kangaroo

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:30 PM

I've had pictures taken, but don't show up in them. what does that mean? Wonder if that happens to tbars mil.....hmmmm

#39 buttercup

buttercup

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:36 PM

I dunno I resized it and it still aint working?

#40 DieHard

DieHard

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:17 PM

Ok I have been duped again. Dang!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics