Paulding.com

What no thread about the DA's race?

Well I was for the new kid as a breath of fresh air, and he lost, so I have to chose between a guy that crapped himself by getting all up in someone's face in a public forum and a guy that can't seem to get his job done in the time allotted without convincing explaining the reason why. Some choice. I vote "none of the above". I'm currently entertaining suggestions for a write in candidate.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not retiring anytime soon (read "never") because after about six months ennui would set in and I'd be a basket case; I am a borderline workaholic. Also, I have no interest in a judge's position. I

Settles it for me... If he's got guts enough to come on here and face down the PCOM jackals he sounds like the man for the job. I'm not as interested in having a 'nice guy'- or the current seat warmer

I am a female who has used Mr. Donovan and was recommended by a female to use Mr. Donovan. We have found Mr. Donovan very professional and an excellent attorney. He provides realistic advise and isn

Well I was for the new kid as a breath of fresh air, and he lost, so I have to chose between a guy that crapped himself by getting all up in someone's face in a public forum and a guy that can't seem to get his job done in the time allotted without convincing explaining the reason why. Some choice. I vote "none of the above". I'm currently entertaining suggestions for a write in candidate.

Chad Plumley?? LOL