Paulding.com

LADIES COLLEGIATE SANDALS & GEORGIA RAINBOOTS

I will be getting in the following Collegiate Footwear. RESERVE YOUR PAIR/S NOW!!! No Down Payment Required. Let me know and I will put your name on the list.

Be the first in Metro Atlanta to own these popular rainboots. These type boots have become a recent fashion statement and are worn ALL the time, not just when it rains!

University of Georgia rubber waterproof rainboots feature an all over logo print and side buckles.

Size: 6, 7, 8 & 9

•Round Toe

•9" Tall

•Treaded Sole

•.50" Block Heel

•Pull On

•Cushioned Insole

Retail Price: $64.99

Sports Source Price: $35.00

For some reason I cannot get the photo to upload here. It is posted in post #5!!

The Rainboots are also available in the following schools if I have enough request for them:

Texas

LSU

Ohio State

University ladies sandals have a leather like sole with decorative stitching and team logo print,1" wide striped team color canvas foot straps with appliqued team logo, quarter inch heels, and smooth cushioning between the toes.

Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Retail Price: $34.99

Sports Source Price: $20.00

GEORGIA:

GeorgiaFlipFlops.jpg

ALABAMA:

AlabamaFlipFlops.jpg

These ladies sandals have a leather like sole with decorative stitching, wide 1" canvas foot straps, quarter inch heels, and smooth cushioning between the toes.

ALABAMA HOUNDSTOOTH

(Size 9 - SOLD OUT)

Retail Price: $29.99

Sports Source Price: $17.00

AlabamaHoundstooth.jpg

The sandals also are available in the following schools if I have enough request for them:

Auburn

LSU

Ohio State

Clemson

South Carolina

North Carolina

OOPS.......What DID happen?????? I am sorry - they were on here earlier today. I've been at the ER all evening and just now seeing this. I'll get it corrected ASAP!!

I hope you and your family are ok.

The houndstooth are really cute. Do they say Alabama anywhere? If not I'd like those instead of Georgia. Not that I have a problem with Alabama--just don't want my kids stomping my feet!

the boots are just too cute...do they come in kids sizes

Sorry, Tess, only adult ladies sizes. But, I will keep an eye out and as cute as they are hopefully a vendor will carry them in toddlers/kids.

What she said :) I would love to have a pair in infant/toddler size for my grandbaby.

SORRY. Not at this time. :(

I hope you and your family are ok.

The houndstooth are really cute. Do they say Alabama anywhere? If not I'd like those instead of Georgia. Not that I have a problem with Alabama--just don't want my kids stomping my feet!

THANK YOU. Yes, all is fine. I stepped on a rusty nail in the yard and had to have my foot treated and get a tetanus shot. :(

Yes, they ARE cute, aren't they???? They do not say Alabama nor have an "A" on them anywhere just houndstooth. What size do you need and I'll reserve them for you. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Oh I need a pair of the Ga. boots in size nine. My sister inlaw would love these for her B-day. When will you be getting them in? Im very excited, I had no idea what to get her.

You are in luck - I have one pair left in size 9. They will be here tomorrow (could possibly arrive today, but....??) Your SIL will be thrilled I am sure and it is something unique - you can't just go and buy them and she'll know you put some thought in your gift! ;)

OMGOSH!!!!! THEY ARE EVEN CUTER IN PERSON - UPS JUST DELIVERED THE SHIPMENT - I AM SO EXCITED!!! COME AND GET 'EM WHILE THEY LAST!!

I want a size 8 in the houndstooth. Can I come by in the morning around 10?

I want a size 8 in the houndstooth. Can I come by in the morning around 10?

Yes just call me first. I will message you my number in case you don't still have it. I wore my houndstooth tonight and LOVE them!!!

Yes just call me first. I will message you my number in case you don't still have it. I wore my houndstooth tonight and LOVE them!!!

I wore mine today and I love them, too! Thanks so much!

In Honor of the July 4th Holiday I am offering a $4.00 DISCOUNT on the Alabama and Georgia Sandals/Flip Flops and on the Georgia Rainboots. Anyone who purchases these between now and Sunday, July 4th will receive the $4.00 DISCOUNT. That makes the sandals $16.00 and the rainboots $31.00!! (This special does not apply to the Houndstooth design.) THANKS to everyone for their continue support!!

Where are all the UGA fans????? These flip flops are PRECIOUS for the Dawg fan ~ Great Quality at a Great Price ~ Take advantage of the July 4th Special while it last!!!

They saw how cute the houndstooth were and you turned them into Alabama fans!

They are all really cute. They remind me of the old sandals I used to wear as a kid except the old sandals had buckles and straps on the back. These are way better.

They saw how cute the houndstooth were and you turned them into Alabama fans!

They are all really cute. They remind me of the old sandals I used to wear as a kid except the old sandals had buckles and straps on the back. These are way better.

:good:

Yeah, the Alabama and Houndstooth ones have sold really well. As usual, Georgia is not selling. :(

• 1 year later...

Do you have any of the Georgia Rain boots left? I have been looking for them all over the web and cannot find them. I came across your post and thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

I will be getting in the following Collegiate Footwear. RESERVE YOUR PAIR/S NOW!!! No Down Payment Required. Let me know and I will put your name on the list.

Be the first in Metro Atlanta to own these popular rainboots. These type boots have become a recent fashion statement and are worn ALL the time, not just when it rains!

University of Georgia rubber waterproof rainboots feature an all over logo print and side buckles.

Size: 6, 7, 8 & 9

•Round Toe

•9" Tall

•Treaded Sole

•.50" Block Heel

•Pull On

•Cushioned Insole

Retail Price: $64.99

Sports Source Price: $35.00

For some reason I cannot get the photo to upload here. It is posted in post #5!!

post-45065-0-54567900-1325998229_thumb.jpg

No, I do not have either the GA rain boots or flip flops. This thread was started in June 2010. I checked with my vendor but the rain boots nor the flip flops are available. They do have different style flip flops but not the style in this thread. But, I have to order a minimum order of specific sizes and this time of year I would be reluctant to invest the money and have to sit on them until Spring/Summer. I will get some in when it gets closer to warm weather. Thank y'all for checking with me.....SORRY!

I noticed it was old but figured it wouldn't hurt to check. :) I'll watch for the flip flops once the warmer weather comes around. Thanks

You are right, it never hurts to ask. I actually have a pair of each of the Alabama styles of flip flops (I think) so you can just never tell.

Edited by SPORTS SOURCE