Paulding.com

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXCUSE ME?   And just whom did I slander ?   Careful Animal....that goes both ways.   And by the way, I would LOVE to move on....unfortunately 3 of the post commissioners refuse to let it move o

Whitey, you're not in charge of paulding county. Go to bed.

I support David Barnett because He knows what the problems are within the County And knows what needs to be done to fix them, David has given back to the community in many different ways, Through his

Posted Images

Does Ithy have a twin brother AND an alter-ego ?

What is pitiful is several of these "posters", are indeed precinct captains. The list is on the Paulding GOP website and in past posts, under their avatars, they bragged on how they were the precinct captain of this or that precinct.

And this kind of activity, and dis-information [as per Ithy's posts last week and weekend] show why the Paulding GOP has sunk to the level it has. The Old Guard is still pulling the puppet strings and throwing their support to THEIR slate of candidates, and that is just plain wrong.

I can only hope more voters than not, can see through their smoke screens and make certain we don't digress and put anyone back on the BOC tied in or to King Jerry's group by any means at all.

I am looking forward to seeing the campaign disclosures, but that will only be a week or so before the election unless they file them on July 1st.

Just how many do you think will file them on the earliest date ?

Oh yes, back to the PGOP Jerry Shearin conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

I want someone that supports Jason to come into this thread and do some serious debating,as to why Jason should be elected to the post 4 commission post, No BS, Just a good honest open debate about Jason. What exactly does Jason bring to the table?

I want someone that supports Jason to come into this thread and do some serious debating,as to why Jason should be elected to the post 4 commission post, No BS, Just a good honest open debate about Jason. What exactly does Jason bring to the table?

I want a million dollars and a vacation home in the smokies. Your point?

Does Ithy have a twin brother AND an alter-ego ?

What is pitiful is several of these "posters", are indeed precinct captains. The list is on the Paulding GOP website and in past posts, under their avatars, they bragged on how they were the precinct captain of this or that precinct.

And this kind of activity, and dis-information [as per Ithy's posts last week and weekend] show why the Paulding GOP has sunk to the level it has. The Old Guard is still pulling the puppet strings and throwing their support to THEIR slate of candidates, and that is just plain wrong.

I can only hope more voters than not, can see through their smoke screens and make certain we don't digress and put anyone back on the BOC tied in or to King Jerry's group by any means at all.

I am looking forward to seeing the campaign disclosures, but that will only be a week or so before the election unless they file them on July 1st.

Just how many do you think will file them on the earliest date ?

It would be nice to leave Chris out of the discussions for awhile at least. He lost his Mother a day or two ago.

chirp chirp crickets crickets???

I'd also like some real debate also instead of GOPR's almost snappy comebacks. I really don't know who I'm going to vote for. I want to hear Barnett speak, but he missed the PBA/Pcom meet and greet and I missed the GOP one. Anyone know if their is another M&G planned anywhere?

if not, then I guess we're going to have to wait until the disclosures come out Whitey to figure out who's who.

But I'd still like to know if that was a real press release or a hoax.

I'd also like some real debate also instead of GOPR's almost snappy comebacks. I really don't know who I'm going to vote for. I want to hear Barnett speak, but he missed the PBA/Pcom meet and greet and I missed the GOP one. Anyone know if their is another M&G planned anywhere?

if not, then I guess we're going to have to wait until the disclosures come out Whitey to figure out who's who.

I'm sure you can pick up the phone and call each candidate. Not like they're running for president or something.

Sad but true, huh?

Seems a shame some people just don't understand what Austin and company have already done. The tax digest is down what....?,.....17%, and we are all going to see tax rollbacks from last year of somewhere near that percentage, and he wants to cut county services even more ?

It does not add up. I want to know a sheriff's deputy will be available when I need him. Cutting county services more will not help that situation at all.

P.com has a video up on all of the candidates that was at the Dallas theater last tuesday,And you can see David and Jason speak there but Tony was another no show for that event I googled Jason and found out a lot about his activates while serving on the City Council at Doraville Such as the loss of the GM plant while he was serving, Along with his record of supporting the payment of school taxes until age seventy, as well as the domestic partnership act that was passed under his leadership As well as his run for the District 81 house seat as a democrat, Lots of articles about his relationships, With the Atlanta Democratic Machine, As well as the gay and lesbian movement in the Atlanta area, other than that Jason remains a mystery, The whisper campaign going around has Jason ties to Jerry’s gang but nothing that will 100% tie them two together yet, The only issue I have heard him raise is the 1/5 of one cent tax increase that was raised by last year’s commissioner race, Ana a promise to fix the bump on some bridge near harmony Grove rd.

All I have been able to find out about Tony Crowe is he was previously a Building inspector for Paulding County, Resigned to run for commissioner I believe he told me he had a sheetrock business, And performed work on Homes both inside and outside of the county as well as some commercial work

P.com has a video up on all of the candidates that was at the Dallas theater last tuesday,And you can see David and Jason speak there but Tony was another no show for that event I googled Jason and found out a lot about his activates while serving on the City Council at Doraville Such as the loss of the GM plant while he was serving, Along with his record of supporting the payment of school taxes until age seventy, as well as the domestic partnership act that was passed under his leadership As well as his run for the District 81 house seat as a democrat, Lots of articles about his relationships, With the Atlanta Democratic Machine, As well as the gay and lesbian movement in the Atlanta area, other than that Jason remains a mystery, The whisper campaign going around has Jason ties to Jerry’s gang but nothing that will 100% tie them two together yet, The only issue I have heard him raise is the 1/5 of one cent tax increase that was raised by last year’s commissioner race, Ana a promise to fix the bump on some bridge near harmony Grove rd.

All I have been able to find out about Tony Crowe is he was previously a Building inspector for Paulding County, Resigned to run for commissioner I believe he told me he had a sheetrock business, And performed work on Homes both inside and outside of the county as well as some commercial work

Hahahahaha .. dude, you're a pathetic propagandist.... keep your day job ....

Can you show me the math on the 1/5 of one cent tax please.

• Like 1

Once again :

If you had any evidence or proof that Jason was in any way

connected to this undefined group you would have already posted it...

Instead you continue to accuse a vague and mysterious connection where none exists,

and attempt to smear his name solely because he is not your candidate of choice...

Surepip will one day find himself in court. On the defensive side,pure math he has some storms comming his way. That time maybe sooner than later,crystal balls on sale near you! :pardon:

I've got a couple of words for you, animal.

Sullivan v. NYTimes (1964)

You might even find it liberating.

pubby

PS: It is as blanket protection of free 'political' speech more broad than the Chicago Gun case could be for the second amendment.

I've got a couple of words for you, animal.

Sullivan v. NYTimes (1964)

You might even find it liberating.

pubby

PS: It is as blanket protection of free 'political' speech more broad than the Chicago Gun case could be for the second amendment.

You have a LOT to learn Pubby. And that is ALL I have to say about THAT.

• Like 1

"Fix the Bump" on Harmony Grove....your kidding right, that's on his agenda. :rofl:

Sorry to say he won't have anything to do with "Fixing" that. The county DOT is getting ready to PAVE the entire Harmony Grove Church Road. They couldn't do anything until school was out. The bump was caused from the new Firestation when they built the turn lanes.

Now let's heat this up,to slander someone or outright lie is wrong. You can come up with any quote you want. But when you accuse someone you better have the facts,political or whatever there comes a time when rubber meets the road.

Now if I was slandered by surpip like he has done to others I would have problems. I would solve those in the old animal method. Now to constantly attack canidates both present & past is very troubling. How much is enough,by the way in case you haven't noticed your King Jerry is no longer in office.

Can't you put the past to rest,everyone has moved on now it's your turn. :pardon:

• Like 3

Now let's heat this up,to slander someone or outright lie is wrong. You can come up with any quote you want. But when you accuse someone you better have the facts,political or whatever there comes a time when rubber meets the road.

Now if I was slandered by surpip like he has done to others I would have problems. I would solve those in the old animal method. Now to constantly attack canidates both present & past is very troubling. How much is enough,by the way in case you haven't noticed your King Jerry is no longer in office.

Can't you put the past to rest,everyone has moved on now it's your turn. :pardon:

Did you just threaten Surepip? :blink:

EXCUSE ME?

And just whom did I slander ?

Careful Animal....that goes both ways.

And by the way, I would LOVE to move on....unfortunately 3 of the post commissioners refuse to let it move on and continue to pay out taxpayer money. Over $1million now.

• Like 3

No everyone has not moved on, Just a lot more information about the ties to various candidates are being made available, care to explain if you have any ties to present/past candidates?

Mike If you care to discuss in private, The next time you come by the house stop by,Bring bbp12 Jerry and Adam with you, We can all set down like MEN and have a good discussion, Hell Bring old Tom and Chris just for back ups, You know me and I know you, So bring it on.

No everyone has not moved on, Just a lot more information about the ties to various candidates are being made available, care to explain if you have any ties to present/past candidates?

Mike If you care to discuss in private, The next time you come by the house stop by,Bring bbp12 Jerry and Adam with you, We can all set down like MEN and have a good discussion, Hell Bring old Tom and Chris just for back ups, You know me and I know you, So bring it on.

Will you have Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton, Gore, and Kerry with you?

Animal:

Since 1733 with the Peter Zenger trial, truth has been an absolute defense to slander in the colonies and ultimately the United States.

Second, you asked how long one might attack candidates both present and past?

I noted that Reagan Republican answered the question of how long in the next post ... when he brought up Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton, Gore, and Kerry ... which seems to mean he feels we shouldn't go back as far as Nixon and Ford but that means 1976 to present.

Finally, the test in Sullivan v. NYTimes is not that the facts presented are inaccurate but whether the person allegedly committing the libel did so with foreknowledge that the facts being presented were absolutely wrong and the motivation for the publication was malicious - i.e. with malice.

pubby

Hahahahaha .. dude, you're a pathetic propagandist.... keep your day job ....

Can you show me the math on the 1/5 of one cent tax please.

Really on the truth, I have to admit I was a little off, But not by much.

The millage rate (also known as the tax rate) is a figure applied to the value of your property to calculate your property tax liability. One mill equals one dollar of tax on every thousand dollars of taxable value.

So a .15 mill decrease as you and Mr. Anavitarte are raving about would amount to a tax cut of 15 cents per thousand dollars of taxable value

A home valued at $100,000 would receive a tax reduction of $5.70 per year or less than .016 cents (less than two cents) per day. Based on normal Home stead exemption.

WOW AND JASON MADE A PRESS RELEASE ABOUT THIS, Just shows how out of touch Jason really is.

JUST SO you know I will accept the tax cuts that David Austin And Tommy Graham made to this years budget, AND YOU CAN KEEP THE CHANGE :lol: :D Sure hope Barnett and Pownall get elected so this trend will continue

Really on the truth, I have to admit I was a little off, But not by much.

The millage rate (also known as the tax rate) is a figure applied to the value of your property to calculate your property tax liability. One “mill” equals one dollar of tax on every thousand dollars of taxable value.

So a .15 mill decrease as you and Mr. Anavitarte are raving about would amount to a tax cut of 15 cents per thousand dollars of taxable value’

A home valued at $100,000 would receive a tax reduction of $5.70 per year or less than .016 cents (less than two cents) per day. Based on normal Home stead exemption.

WOW AND JASON MADE A PRESS RELEASE ABOUT THIS, Just shows how out of touch Jason really is.

JUST SO you know I will accept the tax cuts that David Austin And Tommy Graham made to this years budget, AND YOU CAN KEEP THE CHANGE :lol: :D Sure hope Barnett and Pownall get elected so this trend will continue

Your math is wrong but it's irrelevent. You liberal democrats are classic for nickel and diming people to death.

Lowering the mill-rate would send $500k in total back to the taxpayers. I don't care if it works out to be one roll of nickels per each citizen. Also, the 2011 budget has a $700k increase in it from last year. Only thing being cut are two slush funds. They've increased the departmental salaries and expenses by $700k. One big shell game.

That's nice but who is Tom & Chris :blush: Well let's also have Thad drop by too I also know him!Were all tied to past & present canidates. You were in the mix of it for several campagns. Thad was a treasurer for another so as far as back ups never needed that I usually supplied that part. This would be sooo nice for us to get together.

Let's meet at white oak at one of those tables.

Animal:

Since 1733 with the Peter Zenger trial, truth has been an absolute defense to slander in the colonies and ultimately the United States.

Second, you asked how long one might attack candidates both present and past?

I noted that Reagan Republican answered the question of how long in the next post ... when he brought up Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton, Gore, and Kerry ... which seems to mean he feels we shouldn't go back as far as Nixon and Ford but that means 1976 to present.

Finally, the test in Sullivan v. NYTimes is not that the facts presented are inaccurate but whether the person allegedly committing the libel did so with foreknowledge that the facts being presented were absolutely wrong and the motivation for the publication was malicious - i.e. with malice.

pubby

Pubby bite me :pardon:

That's nice but who is Tom & Chris :blush: Well let's also have Thad drop by too I also know him!Were all tied to past & present canidates. You were in the mix of it for several campagns. Thad was a treasurer for another so as far as back ups never needed that I usually supplied that part. This would be sooo nice for us to get together.

Let's meet at white oak at one of those tables.

Pubby bite me :pardon:

I have no problem meeting with the old guard anywhere ya'll want to meet I am sure that Thad would agree to meet with us, Heck I thought you may want to meet at my place since no beer can be consumed at the park and you always talk about having A COOL ONE shoot invite Pubby we may make the weekly news You name the time and place I will attend

Your math is wrong but it's irrelevent. You liberal democrats are classic for nickel and diming people to death.

Lowering the mill-rate would send $500k in total back to the taxpayers. I don't care if it works out to be one roll of nickels per each citizen. Also, the 2011 budget has a $700k increase in it from last year. Only thing being cut are two slush funds. They've increased the departmental salaries and expenses by $700k. One big shell game.

do not just say it is wrong show me Jasons tax cut is equal to less than two cents per day and you know it

Tahoe:

There are blogs, which are for the person who writes the blog. Sometimes they let folks comment.

There are forums. They are for everyone. And the last time I looked, I was in that group.

pubby