Paulding.com

Signs, Signs, Everywhere there are Signs

Beverly Cochran and Drew Lane should both be ashamed!

Take a drive through the Courthouse Taj Mahal Adminstrative Complex and TRY to count the signs. I bet you lose count before going from the entrance to the exit of Cochran and Lane signs.

I believe Whitey commented on this yesterday, and pointed out that David Barnett, Todd Pownall and some others had removed all but 2 signs, one at the entrance and one at the exit.

I have to assume this is beneath Beverly, Drew, et al.

Those with more than 2 signs up really should be ashamed and need to go and remove them. It is absurd, to say the least.glare.gif

Have you noticed that Cochran and Lane have signs in Douglas County, I thought they were running for office in Paulding.

Did you see them placing them there? Could it be that one of their supporters took all their (ones the supporter was to put out) signs and put them up in one spot and they are unaware? :pardon:

THANK YOU!! You saved me a bunch of typing by asking the same question!!!!!!!

Beverly was there putting up her signs personnally.

Show us the picture/proof.

I heard from various supporters of different campaigns - including statewide campaigns - that they saw her supporters there putting up the signs.

Seriously - you guys really don't have much to do but continuously harp on a couple of local candidates do you?

And then, signs for some gubernatorial candidates, Beverly, Braddock, Atty General, and probably others I am not aware of at this time were taken down - NOT by supporters - and NOT returned to the campaigns. Can you believe this - right on county property. I think we should pull the video and prosecute, don't you?

Show us the picture/proof.

I heard from various supporters of different campaigns - including statewide campaigns - that they saw her supporters there putting up the signs.

Seriously - you guys really don't have much to do but continuously harp on a couple of local candidates do you?

And then, signs for some gubernatorial candidates, Beverly, Braddock, Atty General, and probably others I am not aware of at this time were taken down - NOT by supporters - and NOT returned to the campaigns. Can you believe this - right on county property. I think we should pull the video and prosecute, don't you?

Pull the video and get your "proof".

We have hardly any signs out our way. :( I guess we don't really count. :ninja:

You can have some of ours.

This one guy with the burgundy signs has spent more money on signs than that job will pay in 20 years.

• 3 weeks later...