Paulding.com

Avery for Georgia Website Launched!

Or why it is okay for him to push for pay raises for members of his immediate family.

Since you are a member of the Paulding County Republican party I find it absurb that you would make such a statement.

Your party voted to give the County Commission Chairman a hefty raise under the previous adminstration replete with a car allowance and all the frills that go with it.

Your party voted to pay the other commissioners a salary, When they use to receive nothing.

Your party raised our taxes for seven consecutive years to help pay for those salries.

Your party voted to build homes instead of creating jobs and has this county on the verge of Bankruptcy.

And yes your party voted to Build new schools, And put the citizens in debt for over $200 million dollars.

And you assert that Will Avery is pushimg for pay raises for his immediate family, And them justify the tax breaks for all of the Corporations In the state of Georgia that could of easily funded the school system at the current level Wow I think you need a couple of days off and go down to Bonaire Ga. And drive down the new road that Sonny is building, that is going by his property and go fishing in the new lake he is building and YES WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS. And all the while laying off thousands of teachers state wide.

I can remember the time when Teachers were a respected vocation in this state, And education was one of the top priorities in this State and this County, Such is not the case today with the Republicans who are controlling this State now. WOW (shaking my head in disgust) What happened to the idea of Givng our kids and Grand kids a good Education, So that they may have a better life than we had.

Spin it any way that you want to GOP RULES But facts are facts This State and County is a hell of a lot worse off than it was eight years ago.

Shame on you for attacking a candidate who is simply trying to help educate our children and grand children.

Now run along and have yourself a little Tea Party Tune in to Rush And Neal, And spew some more of your Garbage about the Teachers profession.

Oh................. I almost forgot............... I believe that the Legislative record will reflect that The PUBS also voted themselves a nice little pay raise at the gold dome also

• Like 1
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Synopsis of the website:   "I believe that under the Gold Dome, we need strong leadership that will represent Paulding's working middle class—folks just like you and me" .... typical class warfare u

I would not mind the partisan politics as much if we had 4 or 5 or 6 parties to choose from who can represent a broad spectrum.   But what we have is 2 parties which have in the minds of many polari

I never said you or anyone else are "extremist posse fascist teabaggers." I'm not sure what that means exactly but I at least detest the fascist part of it.   I do not "think" I am a republican. I

Since you are a member of the Paulding County Republican party I find it absurb that you would make such a statement.

Your party voted to give the County Commission Chairman a hefty raise under the previous adminstration replete with a car allowance and all the frills that go with it.

Your party voted to pay the other commissioners a salary, When they use to receive nothing.

Your party raised our taxes for seven consecutive years to help pay for those salries.

Your party voted to build homes instead of creating jobs and has this county on the verge of Bankruptcy.

And yes your party voted to Build new schools, And put the citizens in debt for over $200 million dollars.

And you assert that Will Avery is pushimg for pay raises for his immediate family, And them justify the tax breaks for all of the Corporations In the state of Georgia that could of easily funded the school system at the current level Wow I think you need a couple of days off and go down to Bonaire Ga. And drive down the new road that Sonny is building, that is going by his property and go fishing in the new lake he is building and YES WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS. And all the while laying off thousands of teachers state wide.

I can remember the time when Teachers were a respected vocation in this state, And education was one of the top priorities in this State and this County, Such is not the case today with the Republicans who are controlling this State now. WOW (shaking my head in disgust) What happened to the idea of Givng our kids and Grand kids a good Education, So that they may have a better life than we had.

Spin it any way that you want to GOP RULES But facts are facts This State and County is a hell of a lot worse off than it was eight years ago.

Shame on you for attacking a candidate who is simply trying to help educate our children and grand children.

Now run along and have yourself a little Tea Party Tune in to Rush And Neal, And spew some more of your Garbage about the Teachers profession.

Oh................. I almost forgot............... I believe that the Legislative record will reflect that The PUBS also voted themselves a nice little pay raise at the gold dome also

You are absolutely delusional. But don't worry you finally have you a Democrat candidate. Let's see how you and Mr Avery do in November.

I'm for taxing liberal-owned internet forums. :p :p :p

The only problem with that is that the military couldn't afford the belt buckles on what they'd get from this source worldwide ... but I do understand why you'd think such a thing. I mean the meme I hear from you is to tax the poor because, well the rich have provided you with campaign contributions, flies you to the Bahamas or Costa Rica on their tax subsidized Lear Jet.

I hear the government plans to take them over. unsure.gif http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/4/ftc-floats-drudge-tax/

Like I was saying ... it is all politics and while it would be nice to get a tax break like a Delta, the flip side is when you're not popular with the rulers, you get the arse end. I mean I am happy in Georgia we ducked the Great Plan for Georgia because it included taxing services like Paulding.com (and medical care) services of all kinds.

Actually, what the FCC is trying to do is do for journalism is what the RIAA and MPAA have for popular music and movies ... monetize it for the writers, directors, and editors - the talent so to speak. The plain fact is that different types of creative are handled differently from a rights standpoint.

Music and motion pictures, largely because they had a lobby for their interests as artists, negotiated key elements of the law that allow creating content in those media forms to prosper with royalties from their work.

So, today, unlike the radio station, which pays a royalty each time they use the creative of an musician/artist, or the screen actors guild who is payed for each 'performance' of a sitcom or commercial, writer/reporters get a by line and a general contract that says all they write it written for hire.

Now that publishers are going bankrupt, publishers are shafting them, laying them off, and so the reporters and print publishers are expressing their redress of grievance to the government saying, in essence, they want a deal like that of "book" authors or musicians or screen actors.

And yes, entities like the MPAA and RIAA do have other groups that license their content including, in the case of musicians for netcast, a government established firm that is charged with collecting royalties, suing those who use content without explanation or permission and collecting royalties for the creatives.

So, it doesn't surprise me that a publisher like that of the Washington Times spun it the way they did. Washington, including the Washington DC media, is out of touch with what is going on across the board with radio and Internet. Oh, and don't believe everything you read in the newspaper - especially the Washington Times. That article was a bit of a spin. (I'm actually in several email listserves that have been communicating with the FCC on this matter.)

pubby

The only problem with that is that the military couldn't afford the belt buckles on what they'd get from this source worldwide ... but I do understand why you'd think such a thing. I mean the meme I hear from you is to tax the poor because, well the rich have provided you with campaign contributions, flies you to the Bahamas or Costa Rica on their tax subsidized Lear Jet.

Like I was saying ... it is all politics and while it would be nice to get a tax break like a Delta, the flip side is when you're not popular with the rulers, you get the arse end. I mean I am happy in Georgia we ducked the Great Plan for Georgia because it included taxing services like Paulding.com (and medical care) services of all kinds.

Actually, what the FCC is trying to do is do for journalism is what the RIAA and MPAA have for popular music and movies ... monetize it for the writers, directors, and editors - the talent so to speak. The plain fact is that different types of creative are handled differently from a rights standpoint.

Music and motion pictures, largely because they had a lobby for their interests as artists, negotiated key elements of the law that allow creating content in those media forms to prosper with royalties from their work.

So, today, unlike the radio station, which pays a royalty each time they use the creative of an musician/artist, or the screen actors guild who is payed for each 'performance' of a sitcom or commercial, writer/reporters get a by line and a general contract that says all they write it written for hire.

Now that publishers are going bankrupt, publishers are shafting them, laying them off, and so the reporters and print publishers are expressing their redress of grievance to the government saying, in essence, they want a deal like that of "book" authors or musicians or screen actors.

And yes, entities like the MPAA and RIAA do have other groups that license their content including, in the case of musicians for netcast, a government established firm that is charged with collecting royalties, suing those who use content without explanation or permission and collecting royalties for the creatives.

So, it doesn't surprise me that a publisher like that of the Washington Times spun it the way they did. Washington, including the Washington DC media, is out of touch with what is going on across the board with radio and Internet. Oh, and don't believe everything you read in the newspaper - especially the Washington Times. That article was a bit of a spin. (I'm actually in several email listserves that have been communicating with the FCC on this matter.)

pubby

I don't think it is spin Pubby and I think this would be dangerous to free speech.sad.gif

I would still like to get an answer to my question. Mr. Avery: what state representatives have you met with about education issues?

I have attended countless education appropriations subcommittee meetings for both higher ed and k-12 beginning at the start of the session when budget cuts were first being discussed. I have met with several representatives about these matters as well. Some of these include representatives from both parties: Rick Crawford, Ron Stephens, Butch Parish, Gail Buckner, Dubose Porter, Stephanie Stuckey-Benfield, and Nan Orrock among others. In addition I visited Speaker the offices of Speaker Raulston and Casey Cagle and requested meetings on these issues.

Interesting group. Rick Crawford and Stephanie Benfield are not even on appropriations, Ron Stephens is on the economic development sub of approps and doesn't have anything to do with the K12 budget nor does Butch Parrish. This shows me you don't know anything about the "inner workings" of the legislature that you spoke of. Why not try meeting with Ben Harbin, Earl Ehrhart or Terry England who actually make the decisions in regard to the K12 and Higher Ed budgets???

I have attended countless education appropriations subcommittee meetings for both higher ed and k-12 beginning at the start of the session when budget cuts were first being discussed. I have met with several representatives about these matters as well. Some of these include representatives from both parties: Rick Crawford, Ron Stephens, Butch Parish, Gail Buckner, Dubose Porter, Stephanie Stuckey-Benfield, and Nan Orrock among others. In addition I visited Speaker the offices of Speaker Raulston and Casey Cagle and requested meetings on these issues.

Interesting group. Rick Crawford and Stephanie Benfield are not even on appropriations, Ron Stephens is on the economic development sub of approps and doesn't have anything to do with the K12 budget nor does Butch Parrish. This shows me you don't know anything about the "inner workings" of the legislature that you spoke of. Why not try meeting with Ben Harbin, Earl Ehrhart or Terry England who actually make the decisions in regard to the K12 and Higher Ed budgets???

He is a babe in the woods! I have already told him so. We need someone who has had a little experience with the workings of government and budgets.rolleyes.gif

Ron Stephens is the Representative that proposed the increased cigarette tax (a republican by the way) to help alleviate budget shortfalls. Butch Parish is the representative from the town that I grew up in and is one of the longest serving reps in Georgia. He is very influential within the General Assembly. As for many of the others, they requested meetings with me to discuss some of these issues. I tried to meet with both Seth Harp and Ehrhart but was never contacted back.

A two minute conversation with any influential republican member would have told you the cigarette tax was never, ever going to pass. I think you overstate your confidence when it comes to the legislative process just attending a couple of budget meetings.

Ron Stephens is the Representative that proposed the increased cigarette tax (a republican by the way) to help alleviate budget shortfalls. Butch Parish is the representative from the town that I grew up in and is one of the longest serving reps in Georgia. He is very influential within the General Assembly. As for many of the others, they requested meetings with me to discuss some of these issues. I tried to meet with both Seth Harp and Ehrhart but was never contacted back.

Edited by TwoKidCircus

I don't think it is spin Pubby and I think this would be dangerous to free speech.sad.gif

I agree, NJ. This is not the same as the examples listed by Pubby, either. What incentive would there be for reporters to actually report the truth? (Now, I know that's a huge leap in some cases :lol: )

There's an old saying; you don't bite the hand that feeds you. I think this "drudge tax" or whatever you want to call it, is very dangerous grounds. I think the government has no business in issues like these.

Edited by MrsB

Were you invited to attend and by whom?

A two minute conversation with any influential republican member would have told you the cigarette tax was never, ever going to pass. I think you overstate your confidence when it comes to the legislative process just attending a couple of budget meetings.

The cigarette bill upon last informal count was 5 votes from being able to pass. I would hardly call that not having a chance. When Georgia's cigarette tax is over a dollar less than the national average, and we are having serious budget issues why not look at solutions such as this that is a totally voluntary tax? I think you underestimate you knowledge of what I have done by assuming that I attended only a couple of budget meetings.

Were you invited to attend and by whom?

Appropriations meetings are open to anyone that wishes to attend in most cases. No invite needed.

Will Avery for District 19 Thank you for Taking the time to try to answer questions on pcom.

I agree. Thank you. I hope when I am face to face with some of the other candidate (for all races) they are as open with their answers. You still have not answered my question about how you would vote for Obama's "Race to the Top". Would you vote for it or against it? No waffling now!!! Just yes or no.

I agree. Thank you. I hope when I am face to face with some of the other candidate (for all races) they are as open with their answers. You still have not answered my question about how you would vote for Obama's "Race to the Top". Would you vote for it or against it? No waffling now!!! Just yes or no.

As it stands now absolutely not.

He is a babe in the woods! I have already told him so. We need someone who has had a little experience with the workings of government and budgets.rolleyes.gif

And just who in this election

"has had a little experience with the workings of government and budgets."
That has not already declared Bankruptcy, Or raised our taxes through the roof, Except of course Stout who missed several key votes this past session, And already has brought shame on Pauldung County

And just who in this election That has not already declared Bankruptcy, Or raised our taxes through the roof, Except of course Stout who missed several key votes this past session, And already has brought shame on Pauldung County

I have decided to vote for Mr. Golden. I know you don't like my choice but I won't vote for your choice either so I guess we are even.smile.gif

• 1 month later...

Looks like O'Willy boy took money from one of the most far-left radical groups out there.

Name: Avery, William Howard

FilerID: C2010000182

Year: 2010

Report: June 30th - Election Year

People for the American Way

2000 M St. NW STE 400

Washington, DC 20036

06/28/2010

Monetary Primary 2010

$200.00

Just a few articles about this group's radical leftist activities and associations.

The American Way: Mobs in the Streets

People For the American Way: History, Agendas, and Activities

"In 1998 PFAW established the People For The American Way Voters Alliance, a political action committee whose raison d'etre was to "fight the right" by giving financial support to leftwing political candidates and representatives. Between 1998 and 2004, this Voters Alliance gave $478,711 (99.3%) of its political contributions to Democrats, and $3,500 (0.7%) to Republicans."

Looks like O'Willy boy took money from one of the most far-left radical groups out there.

2000 M St. NW STE 400

Washington, DC 20036

06/28/2010

Monetary Primary 2010

$200.00

Just a few articles about this group's radical leftist activities and associations.

"In 1998 PFAW established the People For The American Way Voters Alliance, a political action committee whose raison d'etre was to "fight the right" by giving financial support to leftwing political candidates and representatives. Between 1998 and 2004, this Voters Alliance gave $478,711 (99.3%) of its political contributions to Democrats, and $3,500 (0.7%) to Republicans."

Ronald Reagan took money from groups that would make Satan blush. I promise no one bought Will for $200.

Many in the Republican party are starting to quietly admit that the lunatics are running the asylum in the national Republican party. In the 1950s, the nuts were saying that Eisenhower was a socialist and in the pockets of the communists. The difference is that then the nuts were ostracised. Today, we see actual decent people in the party apolgizing for offending the scumbag Rush Limbaugh.

Personally, I don't much care for nutty righties or extreme lefties. Some backlash against the extreme right and the extreme left is probably good. One thing is for sure, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and even Ronald Reagan would probably not like some of the stuff the Republican party is allowing inside its ranks today. Trust buster Roosevelt would be very upset with how much clout coroporations have today.

Edited by Well Read

Ronald Reagan took money from groups that would make Satan blush. I promise no one bought Will for $200.

Many in the Republican party are starting to quietly admit that the lunatics are running the asylum in the national Republican party. In the 1950s, the nuts were saying that Eisenhower was a socialist and in the pockets of the communists. The difference is that then the nuts were ostracised. Today, we see actual decent people in the party apolgizing for offending the scumbag Rush Limbaugh.

Personally, I don't much care for nutty righties or extreme lefties. Some backlash against the extreme right and the extreme left is probably good. One thing is for sure, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and even Ronald Reagan would probably not like some of the stuff the Republican party is allowing inside its ranks today. Trust buster Roosevelt would be very upset with how much clout coroporations have today.

IMO, it shows that groups from all ends of the political spectrum believe in Will as a candidate and a person. One does not have to agree with someone on all points to find common ground, nor does it mean that the characterization of one is equal to that of another.

I think the Party you should be referring to is headed by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. No way would I vote to further that agenda.

IMO, it shows that groups from all ends of the political spectrum believe in Will as a candidate and a person. One does not have to agree with someone on all points to find common ground, nor does it mean that the characterization of one is equal to that of another.

Nice try. We'll see ya in September when Will Avery will be exposed for the far left liberal he is. Paulding County won't fall for an Obama clone. No matter how slick talking he is.

I think the Party you should be referring to is headed by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. No way would I vote to further that agenda.

But bear in mind, unlike the GOP, to run on a Democratic ticket the candidate does NOT have to sign an oath to the party so your statement becomes irrelevant.

Nowhere do I see Will Avery promoting the national agenda you refer to with the party headed by Pelosi and Reid.

Like myself though, he could not run as a member of the Paulding GOP and sign that required Oath to support that group. Possibly some on the state and national level, but not on the local level.

drinks.gif

But bear in mind, unlike the GOP, to run on a Democratic ticket the candidate does NOT have to sign an oath to the party so your statement becomes irrelevant.

Nowhere do I see Will Avery promoting the national agenda you refer to with the party headed by Pelosi and Reid.

Like myself though, he could not run as a member of the Paulding GOP and sign that required Oath to support that group. Possibly some on the state and national level, but not on the local level.

drinks.gif

Will Avery is a loyal and committed progressive/liberal democrat. This is not a case of an old-time conservative blue-dog democrat from the sticks. He has a photo, paper, and internet trail. He'll have to own up to it and run with it. There will be no morphing into a conservative in order to win. It won't work.

• Like 1

No, I am referring to the fiscally disingenuous party that suddenly has fake deficit religion.

The party that took the surpluses Bush inherited and drove the great american economy into the ravine. Yes, I mean the two-faced ones who are delusional enough to believe voo-doo economics ever worked.

The party that produced the only 3 presidencies since WW2 that did not lower the Gross Debt (total accumulated federal debt as a percentage of GDP) during their terms. The ones responsible for 100% of the increase in our country's Gross Debt since Roosevelt was in office. The presidencies whose candidates ran on balancing the budget. The same ones whose candidates ran as fiscal conservatives. The party most responsible (both parties share blame) for driving the economy into the ditch. The one by far most responsible for the monstrous structural deficit in place before Obama was even a senator.

I say this as someone who has voted for many decent people who happen to be republicans. As someone who has contributed money to republican candidates.

But guess what? The last 4 years of this Bush economy (and it takes someone incapable of critical thought or at least unaware of cold hard reality to call this the Obama economy - that would be peculiarly stupid, at best ignorant) have prevented me from employing the people I formerly employed. (or from having money to contribute to any candidates)

I am an independent. I register and vote in the Republican primary. I also vote for Democrats. I am campaigning for R and D candidates in this election. I am not prejudiced . I do not worship the "R" or the "D." It seems that some Georgians are so dense about what the parties actually stand for that if Jesus ran as a dem and Lucifer ran as a Republican that Satan would carry Georgia.

No, I stand by it. Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and even Reagan would not like they would see today. The smartest most decent informed republicans are being kind of quiet till someone else takes out the lunatics. It's sort of what Eisenhoewer did during McCarthyism.

And I say this as someone who will pull the lever for some republicans this election. In July and in November.

No, I am referring to the fiscally disingenuous party that suddenly has fake deficit religion.

The party that took the surpluses Bush inherited and drove the great american economy into the ravine. Yes, I mean the two-faced ones who are delusional enough to believe voo-doo economics ever worked.

The party that produced the only 3 presidencies since WW2 that did not lower the Gross Debt (total accumulated federal debt as a percentage of GDP) during their terms. The ones responsible for 100% of the increase in our country's Gross Debt since Roosevelt was in office. The presidencies whose candidates ran on balancing the budget. The same ones whose candidates ran as fiscal conservatives. The party most responsible (both parties share blame) for driving the economy into the ditch. The one by far most responsible for the monstrous structural deficit in place before Obama was even a senator.

I say this as someone who has voted for many decent people who happen to be republicans. As someone who has contributed money to republican candidates.

But guess what? The last 4 years of this Bush economy (and it takes someone incapable of critical thought or at least unaware of cold hard reality to call this the Obama economy - that would be peculiarly stupid, at best ignorant) have prevented me from employing the people I formerly employed. (or from having money to contribute to any candidates)

I am an independent. I register and vote in the Republican primary. I also vote for Democrats. I am campaigning for R and D candidates in this election. I am not prejudiced . I do not worship the "R" or the "D." It seems that some Georgians are so dense about what the parties actually stand for that if Jesus ran as a dem and Lucifer ran as a Republican that Satan would carry Georgia.

No, I stand by it. Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and even Reagan would not like they would see today. The smartest most decent informed republicans are being kind of quiet till someone else takes out the lunatics. It's sort of what Eisenhoewer did during McCarthyism.

And I say this as someone who will pull the lever for some republicans this election. In July and in November.

Stuck on Bush.

Stuck on Bush.

No, not just on Bush (thought Bush's damage to this country will last for a good while to come.) I'm stuck on how anyone can be so dishonest or so clueless to claim that the short term deficit spending we need to do right now is suddenly so bad when just about every Republican president and member of Congress for the last 30 years never met a deficit they didn't like before Obama was elected.

As I said, 100% of the increase in this country's Gross Debt (since WW2!) occurred under the last 3 Republican presidencies. That is easily verified. It is undeniable. It is a cold hard historical fact.

Why aren't more americans aware of what that means?

No, not just on Bush (thought Bush's damage to this country will last for a good while to come.) I'm stuck on how anyone can be so dishonest or so clueless to claim that the short term deficit spending we need to do right now is suddenly so bad when just about every Republican president and member of Congress for the last 30 years never met a deficit they didn't like before Obama was elected.

As I said, 100% of the increase in this country's Gross Debt (since WW2!) occurred under the last 3 Republican presidencies. That is easily verified. It is undeniable. It is a cold hard historical fact.

Why aren't more americans aware of what that means?

Not going to argue the STIMULUS. Probably about 70 percent of this county is and was against it. But you're welcome to push for another round of it.

Not going to argue the STIMULUS. Probably about 70 percent of this county is and was against it. But you're welcome to push for another round of it.

No, I just want to argue for sensible fiscal policy. Like during WW2, we ran deficits. After, and I mean both after the war and after the economy improved, we had adults in the White House (basically every president except the 3 fake conservatives) who with balanced sensible tax and spending policies managed to pay down the Gross Debt.

Now while Eisenhower was in office, the highest brackets were over 90%. That is too high for today's climate but it worked then. Then there were more income deductions for re-investing in american capacity to produce. During Eisenhower's time we started the interstate highway sysytem. We spent money to build the foundation for future prosperity. And then, even during the VietNam war, our country paid down the Gross Debt. Even during 4 years of Carter, millions more jobs were produced than during 8 years of Bush... and under Carter's tenure, we paid down the Gross Debt. Please face this cold hard undeniable reality: Carter left Reagan a much better situation than the disaster Bush left to Obama.

And during Clinton's terms, we had a much better balance of tax policy and spending than we have now, which, smell the coffee or not, is mostly Bush's stinky left-overs. We paid down the Gross Debt during other president's terms as well. And I'm afraid that with what Obama inherited, it may be awhile before we balance a budget again. The last 2 presidencies we ran surplus budget years? Clinton, then back in time a little, Nixon.

It's time to get that kind (fiscally anyway) of governance back. The kind where we cut spending and/or raise revenue as appropriate to be fiscally responsible. The key words are "as appropriate" and not just to satisfy some moth to the flame rigid failed ideology.

And I believe there are some muzzled republicans, democrats, independents, etc who will rise to this. But no Republicans (nationally anyway) can do it anytime soon; the pandering lunatics have to be purged first.

2000 M St. NW STE 400

Washington, DC 20036

06/28/2010

Monetary Primary 2010

$200.00

Wow... :blink: :blink: :blink:

You have a lot of moxie to compare the deficit of Bush to that of Obama and crew. Have you looked at the national debt? Obama is about to sink America. I heard one person compare the debt to a cancer that is about to devour us. The progressive movement and the nanny state mentality is what has done this and it was expanded under Roosevelt. If the banks and mortgage companies had not been forced to give mortgages to folks who could not afford them, add Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into the mix, we would not be on the brink of collapse.

You have a lot of moxie to compare the deficit of Bush to that of Obama and crew. Have you looked at the national debt? Obama is about to sink America. I heard one person compare the debt to a cancer that is about to devour us. The progressive movement and the nanny state mentality is what has done this and it was expanded under Roosevelt. If the banks and mortgage companies had not been forced to give mortgages to folks who could not afford them, add Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into the mix, we would not be on the brink of collapse.

Psst... WR is just trying to derail the discussion

away from the reveal of Avery's inconvenient donor.

B)

Wow... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Ronald Reagan took money from groups that would make Satan blush. While breaking american law to do it.

I promise no one bought Will for $200. He is more the practical moral center kind of candidate that republicans and democrats both say they want.

Will Avery is no radical.

Psst... WR is just trying to derail the discussion

away from the reveal of Avery's inconvenient donor.

B)

Call facts moxie if you like. Are you aware that Obama's first budget took effect about 9 months ago? And most of the increase in deficits occurred because the non-adult preceding Obama had both wars off budget!? And (coffee's nearly ready) most of the budget shortfalls occurring now are because of the economy that Obama inherited?

Substance please.

BTW, Reagan donors (illegal ones) gave money that eventually funded rapists/murderers. Of humanitarian mission nuns. Obviously Reagan didn't do it... had absolutely nothing to do with it.

So you paint some awful picture of what Will might do because of that donation? I knew an alcoholic who would say "you got any more of that?"

Call facts moxie if you like. Are you aware that Obama's first budget took effect about 9 months ago? And most of the increase in deficits occurred because the non-adult preceding Obama had both wars off budget!? And (coffee's nearly ready) most of the budget shortfalls occurring now are because of the economy that Obama inherited?

Substance please.

BTW, Reagan donors (illegal ones) gave money that eventually funded rapists/murderers. Of humanitarian mission nuns. Obviously Reagan didn't do it... had absolutely nothing to do with it.

So you paint some awful picture of what Will might do because of that donation? I knew an alcoholic who would say "you got any more of that?"

No! But I am aware of the cost that is coming and it is Obama's baby and the deficit we have now is too. I say no thanks to that kind of agenda in Georgia and that means no thanks to that cute kid Will.