Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
markwillix

Suggestions for Party Venue

I am looking for a venue for a surprise party to be given in July. Does anyone have any suggestions on venues that would hold about 50 people. I'm looking for something different than the Hiram Community Ctr or the Dallas Civic Ctr. Any help is appreciated.

TIA

I should have said old people would prevent me from doing this outside. So no outside venues. Thanks NC...

um, they have indoor building at the park. that you can park right next to. wif aircondition and kitchens.....

I am looking for a venue for a surprise party to be given in July. Does anyone have any suggestions on venues that would hold about 50 people. I'm looking for something different than the Hiram Community Ctr or the Dallas Civic Ctr. Any help is appreciated.

TIA

You should give 655 West a call. They are located in Hiram on Rich Davis Road. I use them for several events. I am going to do my mom's 60th surprise party there soon. You can check their website out www.655west.com , then call them for a quote. I love it there. Good luck.

um, they have indoor building at the park. that you can park right next to. wif aircondition and kitchens.....

Oh rock on...any idea how to get info.

Does it have to be in Paulding? Henry's Uptown - above Henrys Louisiana Grill in downtown Acworth is a nice space to have parties.

I had my mothers 70th birthday party at the Ragsdale Inn in Dallas. Jackie was wonderful there!

Did you try the Senior Center in Dallas...next to SO. I have been there on a couple of occasions for different events!

Yup, I had my Sweet Sixteen there. :blush:

Maaaark, are you throwing me a surprise quarter-century birthday party?! :o :p :rofl:

Yup, I had my Sweet Sixteen there. :blush:

Maaaark, are you throwing me a surprise quarter-century birthday party?! :o :p :rofl:

He said it was for old people. I don't think you qualify. ;)

He said it was for old people. I don't think you qualify. ;)

But this is her 3rd quarter-century birthday party...... :ninja: KIDDING!!!!!!

Does it have to be in Paulding? Henry's Uptown - above Henrys Louisiana Grill in downtown Acworth is a nice space to have parties.

mmmmmmmmmm........Henry's...........:) some great gumbo!

The new park paid for by taxpayers across from First Baptist....looking better everyday...sure it will be used constantly.....

The new park paid for by taxpayers across from First Baptist....looking better everyday...sure it will be used constantly.....

Please don't make this thread political.

TIA

Don't forget that I do event photography, I capture the moments so that you can enjoy the party and not worry about taking the pictures.

Don't forget that I do event photography, I capture the moments so that you can enjoy the party and not worry about taking the pictures.

I would never forget. :)

BASH events studio!!! A great facility. Call Tina 770-443-6135

It is located on Greystone Power Drive.