Paulding.com

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

With all that is happening in our great nation, time to take a time out and salute our veterans of past wars who died for our freedom.

Although Memorial Day has presently indirectly honored all of our Armed Forces, it is really about those who gave the ultimate sacrifice of present and past wars.

Edited by PraiseThee

This is one of the coolest guys ever. When I saw that someone was giving him a show called, 'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' I thought someone had truly lost their marbles. And while some of the content of the show borders on absurd, it really does show you what a nice and generous man he is. This was on last year or the year before and he had taken his daughter to a military hospital to visit the soldiers and he was moved to tears more than once.

As his band was trying to learn all the words of the songs for each branch of the military, he was a hell bent on getting every word right. He said that these brave man and women were helping to keep us safe and the least they could was not to massacre their fight songs.

I think it's a fantastic tribute by a super nice guy!!!

Praise Thee - great video... Memorial Day may have been to honor our fallen troups, but I feel Memorial Day should be a day to honor all of our troops, some fell during battle, and some survivied.. I feel like all that honor the uniform should be thanked on this day. My father in law(rest in peace) was on the beach in Normany, he survived and made it home, but I will honor him for his service. I will honor all the VietNam Vets fallen and alive that served. I will honor all National Guard, some just coming back from Afgahistan. I honor all the troops serving here and across the ocean... I honor everyone that serves to protects our country... Thank you for your service.

With all that is happening in our great nation, time to take a time out and salute our veterans of past wars who died for our freedom.

Although Memorial Day has presently indirectly honored all of our Armed Forces, it is really about those who gave the ultimate sacrifice of present and past wars.

That'n made me cry, Pa. :wub: