Paulding.com

Just WHY? is Beverly Cochran running for the Post 2 Commission Seat ?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is becoming quite comical isn't it? Surepip just keeps on "digging that hole" a little deeper and deeper - isn't there a song about that? What goes around, comes around..........

Of course they turned you down. Look how you act.

Newly elected and/or appointed politicians generally bring in their own staff.   Those who were working for the previous administration have no job security once the new officials take office. The

What I really dont understand is all the bashing. Why not put all of your energy into the candidate that you believe in instead of bashing another person?

I agree, to me it's more important for you to shout the good things about why you want to serve the public than telling me how bad the other guy is. I dunno, I'm just sick of smear campaigns. I guess if all the time is spent bashing your opponent, you won't have too many campaign promises to live up to. ;)

I agree, to me it's more important for you to shout the good things about why you want to serve the public than telling me how bad the other guy is. I dunno, I'm just sick of smear campaigns. I guess if all the time is spent bashing your opponent, you won't have too many campaign promises to live up to. ;)

Coming from you this statement is incredible, Who have you beem bashing since Janurary 20 2009

• Like 1

Coming from you this statement is incredible, Who have you beem bashing since Janurary 20 2009

Then the bright side would be that she has a long way to go to catch up with you. drinks.gif

I'm not running for office, soooooooooo last I checked I didn't have any campaign to run. :lol: And I will continue to bash any thug from Chicago that has never held a real job in his life. You know the one who thinks he is above the law, that guy that sits in the oval office from time to time, that is when he's not on the golf course. ;)

Oh and I started bashing him as soon as I heard he was running, I didn't wait til Jan '09. :pardon:

Then the bright side would be that she has a long way to go to catch up with you. drinks.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks Madea!!! :drinks:

What I really dont understand is all the bashing. Why not put all of your energy into the candidate that you believe in instead of bashing another person?

What I really don't understand, Is why is it called bashing,When someone states something about a candidate that is true?

I'm not running for office, soooooooooo last I checked I didn't have any campaign to run. :lol: And I will continue to bash any thug from Chicago that has never held a real job in his life. You know the one who thinks he is above the law, that guy that sits in the oval office from time to time, that is when he's not on the golf course. ;)

Oh and I started bashing him as soon as I heard he was running, I didn't wait til Jan '09. :pardon:

I am not running for office either either soooooooooooooooooo last i checked ididn;t have a campaign to run And I wiil continue to talk about the things that went on in the previous adminstration as I see fit :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks Madea!!! :drinks:

Thanks Madea Glad I am right up there among the experts :D

Because you and your ilk have not backed anything up with facts - just conjecture.

Can you give me a for instance, Maybe I can clear up somethings for you?

Thanks Madea Glad I am right up there among the experts :D

Can you give me a for instance, Maybe I can clear up somethings for you?

Whitey, you can post anything you want. But please don't put conjecture or ramblings you may have heard.

When I referred to bashing I was talking about one candidate running against the other. The candidates need to stand on their accomplishments and foresight for the future, not on how bad the other guy is.

That is not the candidates job, it's ours. :)

Whitey, you can post anything you want. But please don't put conjecture or ramblings you may have heard.

When I referred to bashing I was talking about one candidate running against the other. The candidates need to stand on their accomplishments and foresight for the future, not on how bad the other guy is.

That is not the candidates job, it's ours. smile.gif

Amen!!!!drinks.gif clapping.gif

That is not the candidates job, it's ours. :)

I have yet to see any candidate come in here and bash his opponent, Have I missed something.

I try not to put conjecture or Ramblings that I hear in my post.

Heck I was in the barber shop yesterday, And heard the juicest tid bit on a candidate running for the district 19th house seat But I have yet to post anything about it until I can verify it as being fact

I have yet to see any candidate come in here and bash his opponent, Have I missed something.

I try not to put conjecture or Ramblings that I hear in my post.

Heck I was in the barber shop yesterday, And heard the juicest tid bit on a candidate running for the district 19th house seat But I have yet to post anything about it until I can verify it as being fact

You're right, there is just something about the written word that seems to make candidates very afraid. :unsure:

Not a place conducive for a good debate between candidates only. Video works, however.

When you get verification I hope you'll share. :drinks: