9 replies to this topic

#1 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,379 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:02 AM

My sister has a 3 year old son that is autistic. She is at her wits end with him & needs some sort of outlet of support. Does anyone know of a support group in the area? She lives Villa Rica.
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#2 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

Contact Taylor's P.A.L.S. she isa member here and I'm sure she can steer you in the right direction.

#3 Taylor's P.A.L.S.

Taylor's P.A.L.S.

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

Please have her send me an e-mail at taylorspals@hotmail.com I'll put her in touch....
Taylor's P.A.L.S., Inc.
770-861-5704

Promoting Acceptance, Lending Support for Special Needs Children

For more information check out our website at www.taylorspals.com

#4 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,379 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

Please have her send me an e-mail at taylorspals@hotmail.com I'll put her in touch....

Thank you so much..only problem is she has no internet right now. She & her family have had alot of financial problems (thats putting it very lightly)and can't afford to have their computer repaired righ now. Is there another way she can get in touch with you? If you don't mind maybe you could PM me your number or any info you have. She really needs some guidance & I really appreciate any help you can give.
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#5 Taylor's P.A.L.S.

Taylor's P.A.L.S.

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:49 PM

Sent you a pm....
Taylor's P.A.L.S., Inc.
770-861-5704

Promoting Acceptance, Lending Support for Special Needs Children

For more information check out our website at www.taylorspals.com

#6 dallasmama

dallasmama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

She will be so glad you got her in touch with Cindy with Taylor's Pals after she talks to her. I don't know what I would do without all her help!

#7 Childrens Dentistry - West Cobb

Childrens Dentistry - West Cobb

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:42 AM

Dear Taylor P.A.L.S.

I was informed about your network with children with Autism and I saw some recent post from other parents. We thought that if you ever needed a pediatric dentist that works with specials needs, Autism and Aspergers children, that we could send you our link. Our practice is located in Kennesaw, but only 3.5 miles from Hwy 92 and East Paulding Drive. Dr. Barham is a board certified pediatric dentist that works with these children everyday along with highly trained hygienist. We offer in office conscious sedations, laughing gas and other alternatives to help make this easier on the kids. Below is our link to pass along if ever needed. Hope we can help. Childrens Dentistry of West Cobb Website.

Posted Image

Ollie says "Brush today for a smile to stay"
http://www.paulding.com/directory/images/banner/childrensdentistry.swf
Children's Dentistry of West Cobb
Email us! or Visit us at: Cobb Kids Dentist

#8 wenfen

wenfen

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:46 AM

Wanted to mention that my sister-in-law, who lives in FL, has a 17yr old son ( birthday today ) who is severely autistic. She lost her second son at 4 years old, who was severely autistic as well...

#9 Jasper Steed

Jasper Steed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:20 PM

Our goal is to provide autistic kids laptops with special apps, I Phones with special apps, instruments, other equipment for communication devices and anything we can help these families with autistic children. We also want to be able to find their niches and what they are good at. We would like to provide adaptive services for these kids to learn and communicate better. It would be great to find out what these kids are good at. We are looking to go further than providing that kind of help. The more money we raise, the more we can help these children and families.

My name is Jasper. I am the founder of the charity and I am autistic myself. I am 21 years old and I did not get all the care I needed when I needed it. So because of this I made a decision to provide help because I am able to understand what most of the kids are going through and I want to be able to tell them that I care. I want to support and help them as much as I can. I am going to also share advertising revenue as well to help. I am a game creator and I build websites as a living as well. What gave me the idea is, because like I said, there is not much in VA but I would like to give the gift of technology read more

#10 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,626 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:28 PM

Contact Taylor's P.A.L.S. she isa member here and I'm sure she can steer you in the right direction.

My suggestion too.

Dear Taylor P.A.L.S.

I was informed about your network with children with Autism and I saw some recent post from other parents. We thought that if you ever needed a pediatric dentist that works with specials needs, Autism and Aspergers children, that we could send you our link. Our practice is located in Kennesaw, but only 3.5 miles from Hwy 92 and East Paulding Drive. Dr. Barham is a board certified pediatric dentist that works with these children everyday along with highly trained hygienist. We offer in office conscious sedations, laughing gas and other alternatives to help make this easier on the kids. Below is our link to pass along if ever needed. Hope we can help. Childrens Dentistry of West Cobb Website.

Posted Image

Ollie says "Brush today for a smile to stay"

This is very good info to have. :good: :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics