Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Biginthebottom

I Think My Butt's Getting Big

Some say if you get a big butt or lots of headaches while pregnant you might be carrying a boy. I find out for sure on Monday. I just can't believe how big my arse is getting. I sure hope all the above is true because I really want a boy. Some of the other perks are just wonderful!!

not saying it is or isn't true, but I am saying I have 2 boys, and my butt got big with both of them.

I will also say that with my second son we did all of the old tricks to tell you what the gender is, like 10 of them, even the myan calander...they ALL said i was having a girl. I was shocked when I went to my sonogram and found out it was a boy!

damn. i keep forgettin you're knocked up. :mellow:

Of course I’ am I would never announce to the world that I have a huge arse. Want me to tell you something else? Lean a little closer so I can whisper..

I absolutely love my Double D's..

Nah, I gained more weight in my hips and butt with our daughter, but my boobs got alot bigger with our son! LOL :rolleyes: :blush:

I'm loving mine. I always wanted some a little bigger and I'm getting my wish w/o the surgery!!

It was true for me! I just found out i'm having a boy last week. J.lo's got nuthin on me right now:) I've also had headaches which I did not get when pregnant with my daughter. Also, I did the Chinese gender predictor & it said boy! (my friends all swear by it?) Good luck & congrats!

Nah, I gained more weight in my hips and butt with our daughter, but my boobs got alot bigger with our son! LOL :rolleyes: :blush:

That's how I was, looking at me from behind you couldn't tell I was pregnant, but he was ALL in front, like a huge egg.........but with my daughter I gained all over.

This was the late seventies, before sonograms and ultrasounds.

I had dreams of mine. So did my grandmother, and we were right.

I have had 2 boys and 1 girl. All very different pregnancies and I don't think any of them matched anything on those quizes/charts! I hard there is something you can buy at 10 weeks that you pee in and it will tell you what your having. I don't know if they work but it might be fun if nothing else rolleyes.gif

I have had 2 boys and 1 girl. All very different pregnancies and I don't think any of them matched anything on those quizes/charts! I hard there is something you can buy at 10 weeks that you pee in and it will tell you what your having. I don't know if they work but it might be fun if nothing else rolleyes.gif

Its called inteligender and it was right with a friend of mine but hey...its got a 50/50 shot of being right :lol:

I gained 80lbs all over with one of my girls, and 14lbs all belly with the other.

:shrug:

Good luck!

Its called inteligender and it was right with a friend of mine but hey...its got a 50/50 shot of being right :lol:

:lol:

Um, is that you in the 7th grade? In your new avatar pic?

The bigger boobs and bigger butt sounds good to me :clapping:

Just like a man. My husband is loving it too. He slaps my arse and ask me "supper done, yet?"

I gained 80lbs all over with one of my girls, and 14lbs all belly with the other.

:shrug:

Good luck!

I'm trying to avoid gaining all that. I only want to gain 25 to 30 lbs. But this DQ Ice Cream Cake is not helping matters.

I'm trying to avoid gaining all that. I only want to gain 25 to 30 lbs. But this DQ Ice Cream Cake is not helping matters.

I had pre-eclampsia. I gained 45lbs in 3 weeks and looked like Omar the Tent Maker. Completely unavoidable.

Either way, I was round with one girl and not the other - even up until that point. My son I carried differently than both the girls. :shrug:

I had pre-eclampsia. I gained 45lbs in 3 weeks and looked like Omar the Tent Maker. Completely unavoidable.

Either way, I was round with one girl and not the other - even up until that point. My son I carried differently than both the girls. :shrug:

I had it bad too, was that with your first pregnancy?

I had it bad too, was that with your first pregnancy?

Yup.

Had a horrible second pregnancy but it wasn't related to pre-eclampsia (my liver didn't like the baby) and the third pregnancy was a breeze.

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE.. YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY... Seriously, if that's your worst problem, you're golden.

Guest amazed

Some say if you get a big butt or lots of headaches while pregnant you might be carrying a boy. I find out for sure on Monday. I just can't believe how big my arse is getting. I sure hope all the above is true because I really want a boy. Some of the other perks are just wonderful!!

Post a pic of your ass and I'll tell you if its big.