56 replies to this topic

#1 Orwell

Orwell

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:51 PM

Someone heard Reid say he was the only football coach left at EPHS and he would use community or lay coaches next year.

Any truth to that?

#2 Cuteyellowbug

Cuteyellowbug

Textually Active

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,422 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

I think Streety and some others are still on staff. I *think* only 3 may have resigned their coaching positions.

Since some didn't resign their teaching positions, they will remain on staff - just not coaching.

#3 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

I heard the moon was made outta chez :unsure: :rolleyes:
  • Palm Trees Rock likes this
Posted Image

#4 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

Where did you hear that from? My source says that isn't true at all, I was told it is made of marshmallow.

#5 sugail

sugail

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

What kind?

#6 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:22 PM

LOL, you both are wrong. My source told me the moon was made of peanut butter, oh and I also heard that coach reid is just hanging around EP until the head coaching job opens up after next season at UGA. LOL

#7 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

Where did you hear that from? My source says that isn't true at all, I was told it is made of marshmallow.

your sources are stupid :p

What kind?

really stinky cheez ;) :bad:

LOL, you both are wrong. My source told me the moon was made of peanut butter, oh and I also heard that coach reid is just hanging around EP until the head coaching job opens up after next season at UGA. LOL

I heard he was going to coach girls basketball in Mississippi :wacko: :rofl:

Edited by RaidersRock, 07 May 2010 - 05:50 PM.

Posted Image

#8 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

Ok, Ok. He is really going to coach tennis in Alaska.

#9 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

Ok, Ok. He is really going to coach tennis in Alaska.

:rofl: :rofl: I heard they are making a movie about him :unsure: :rofl:
Posted Image

#10 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:05 PM

I also was just informed that he has been asked to become the coach in waiting for Nick Saban at Alabama. Everyone sure does hear a lot of stuff about coach Reid ever since the man became the head coach at EP. I think its time to give it a break all you Reid haters out there and just deal with it. The man is one of the best in the state at what he does.

#11 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

I also was just informed that he has been asked to become the coach in waiting for Nick Saban at Alabama. Everyone sure does hear a lot of stuff about coach Reid ever since the man became the head coach at EP. I think its time to give it a break all you Reid haters out there and just deal with it. The man is one of the best in the state at what he does.

:wub: :good: :wub:
Posted Image

#12 Orwell

Orwell

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:54 PM

Reid has proven to be a winning coach as they knew when they hired him. If you school wants to win at all costs, he is the man for the job and that is what most schools want.
  • Beach Bum likes this

#13 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

I heard he is talking to the middle school coaches from Mclure Middle school. (overheard one of the coaches)
  • NC-17 likes this

#14 Cuteyellowbug

Cuteyellowbug

Textually Active

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,422 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

Did the coaching staff ever publicly state their reasons for resigning their coaching postitions? :huh:

Reid threw his hat in the ring for the coaching position at Marietta this year, and several others, but he is still at EP. He didn't make the cut for the other schools.

Edited by Cuteyellowbug, 07 May 2010 - 09:00 PM.

#15 smy34

smy34

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:52 PM

Well they hired a new coach at PCHS...and the principal was begging the old coaches to come back....wow, Reid, is getting lay coaches....oh well, that is just this county.

#16 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

I can't understand all the crap every year over Reid, seriously get a life!!!! I have a kid playing for him and personally I am glad he stayed, whatever the reason. I know we lost several coaches and those of you who are fishing for reasons I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you put on your big girl/boy pants and ask him yourself!!

I get sick of the negative crap about Reid and the East Raiders. There is a great bunch of young men who are working their butts off, that is what matters. Its the same at every dang high school in this county, why not focus on the positive and quit trying to tear them down!
Posted Image

#17 Blazing Saddles

Blazing Saddles

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,930 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:07 PM

Go to snopes, they'll confirm whether its true or not. Some use it as their bible. :rofl:
There is no such thing as freedom of speech anymore.

#18 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:12 PM

Go to snopes, they'll confirm whether its true or not. Some use it as their bible. :rofl:

Snopes, there you go you wanna know about Reid?? Go to snopes :D
Posted Image

#19 Cuteyellowbug

Cuteyellowbug

Textually Active

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,422 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:31 AM

I can't understand all the crap every year over Reid, seriously get a life!!!! I have a kid playing for him and personally I am glad he stayed, whatever the reason. I know we lost several coaches and those of you who are fishing for reasons I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you put on your big girl/boy pants and ask him yourself!!

I get sick of the negative crap about Reid and the East Raiders. There is a great bunch of young men who are working their butts off, that is what matters. Its the same at every dang high school in this county, why not focus on the positive and quit trying to tear them down!

Just curious... What "crap"? It's a fact Coaches resigned their coaching duties. It's a fact Reid applies for other coaching jobs. He is still at EP, so he didn't make the cut. There was an article in the MDJ about his applying for that coaching position.

If I wanted truth, the last person I would ask would be Reid. I would ask Coach Hammontree or Coach Ryan.... just sayin'. =@

Again, there is nothing negative in the above posts that I see. :unsure:

I wish the Raider players a winning season....as well as the Wolfpack...and the Patriots.. and the Hornets..and the Spartans!

BTW - I've been looking on the website for East and I don't see any pictures of the player signings this year. Does anyone know when they will be posted?
  • The Sound Guy and Dana like this

#20 MJF

MJF

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:05 AM

omg...
Coach
Reid I wonder what he had for lunch today? What will he do next? He is the biggest celebrity in Paulding County. wtf... all you folks need to get a life. it is starting a little early this year.... football season is months off. I guess you can't start the Coach Reid watch too soon. Be sure and post any sightings of him or hear anything he might say or do. write it down so it can be reported on here immediately. we will all be on the edge of our seats waiting.
Go ahead and try to rip me to shreds... to late Im already in too small of pieces to be ripped anymore.

#21 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:47 AM

To be a finalist for such a job shows the abilities he has. Marietta chose to go outside the state and with a college assistant. I know some people have personal dislikes for Reid, but what he did at East is amazing. In his 4 years he has already won more games than coaches did in the 15 year history of the school before him! Winning isnt everything, but to chance a schools attitude and perception is. The entire athletic atmosphere at East has changed, and that spark is a good thing. To turn around one of the worst programs in the state, to a contender is truly amazing. One state final four, a region championship, and taking one of the states smallest 5a schools to the second round of state is a remarkable run.

Yes he has had a great staff. No good coach who wins does it alone. Yes, sometimes people move on for whatever reasons. Is he hard to work for-probably. I have met Coach Saban when he was at LSU. Was he an A$%? You bet he was. Winning coaches often arent the sweethearts and people persons of the year. That is why they hire assistants to fill that role. One day he will move on and get anoher job. In todays world most great coaches dont stay at a place more than a decade at most. Do I agree with all of Reid's descisions? No. But do I realize the transformation he made at East? You bet! Five years ago we wouldnt even talk about East or care what Coach was losing 7 or 8 games (0-10 several years)! To even discuss East says a lot about Reid AND ALL of the coaches he brought with him.

I know one thing about Reid at East. I will be at every game, even though my son has graduated, and my expectations will be that East wins most of them. I truly believe East will continue to do well, and will compete for a region championship most years. To see the chances he has created for many of his student athletes to compete at the next level, and get a college education speaks volumes. I am just a fan of EPHS,and I will be when Reid moves on. I just hate to see the annual bash Reid forums pop up.(not that any one has here yet, but give them a day or two :D)

Did the coaching staff ever publicly state their reasons for resigning their coaching postitions? :huh:

Reid threw his hat in the ring for the coaching position at Marietta this year, and several others, but he is still at EP. He didn't make the cut for the other schools.

#22 edu

edu

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:08 AM

I don't think Reid has been the only person talked about on P.Com. This is the Raider Football Topic area , so you expect him to be talked about.

I believe that Reid is a winning coach but remember back when Powell was the coach, he only had one experienced assistant football coach. The rest were baseball, soccer and actually one I think played in band. He had to use what was on the staff.

Where are all the college football players now Reid helped get to college? Name them and where they are at now.
I think that Chas Henry (Florida) and Paul Duncan(Notre Dame) were from the Glanton era.

Reid has been the finalist in several jobs but couldn't get interviews at some. I am not saying it is correct but if you ever read Georgia Sports.com, the sports' fans on there have many negative things to say about Reid.

He is in a position that makes him a celebrity in the county. He will be the focus of some discussion. Teachers at times are mentioned on here the same way.

One person who really likes Reid, asked Reid why the coaches had quit their coaching jobs and Reid did not give them an answer.

#23 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:27 AM

Just curious... What "crap"? It's a fact Coaches resigned their coaching duties. It's a fact Reid applies for other coaching jobs. He is still at EP, so he didn't make the cut. There was an article in the MDJ about his applying for that coaching position.

If I wanted truth, the last person I would ask would be Reid. I would ask Coach Hammontree or Coach Ryan.... just sayin'. =@

Again, there is nothing negative in the above posts that I see. :unsure:

I wish the Raider players a winning season....as well as the Wolfpack...and the Patriots.. and the Hornets..and the Spartans!

BTW - I've been looking on the website for East and I don't see any pictures of the player signings this year. Does anyone know when they will be posted?

truth???? I think you have issues with the man and I think you like taking stabs at him on Pcom, just what i see. Yeah he applied, AND???? SO What?? It is an absolute fact coaches resigned, why fish for answers here other than to stir up crap?? Call Coach Hamm or Coach Ryan they are great guys I am sure you can get your answer there. And I don't run the website so I don't know about pictures but I can give you the # to the high school if you want it.
Posted Image

#24 jigglypuff

jigglypuff

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:35 AM

HHHHMMMmm....For starters....both Chaz and Paul were Glanton era players. Reid got Chaz in his senior year, not sure about Paul...He was either gone or just played his senior year with Reid. I love all my raiders and all of the asst. coaches. As for the "head" man in charge...well, GO RAIDERS!!! Thats all I have to say about that. :rolleyes:
lil round pink thing!!

#25 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:52 AM

Yes and lets see...Glanton with Chaz and Paul....chaz's Junior year 3-7,the year before 5-5, and Reid's first year 12-2. Say what you want but Reid is a great coach. No way they make state that year with Glanton....Four years at East and not one losing record. Three state play-off seasons, one undefeated regular season, and a 5a upset of a great Milton team...personality wise he might not be very likeable(I dont know him well, so I cant say), but what he has done at East is remarkable.

HHHHMMMmm....For starters....both Chaz and Paul were Glanton era players. Reid got Chaz in his senior year, not sure about Paul...He was either gone or just played his senior year with Reid. I love all my raiders and all of the asst. coaches. As for the "head" man in charge...well, GO RAIDERS!!! Thats all I have to say about that. :rolleyes:

#26 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:00 AM

Chaz didnt win under Glaton...As talented as he was, they were 8-12 with him at QB before Reid..

I don't think Reid has been the only person talked about on P.Com. This is the Raider Football Topic area , so you expect him to be talked about.

I believe that Reid is a winning coach but remember back when Powell was the coach, he only had one experienced assistant football coach. The rest were baseball, soccer and actually one I think played in band. He had to use what was on the staff.

Where are all the college football players now Reid helped get to college? Name them and where they are at now.
I think that Chas Henry (Florida) and Paul Duncan(Notre Dame) were from the Glanton era.

Reid has been the finalist in several jobs but couldn't get interviews at some. I am not saying it is correct but if you ever read Georgia Sports.com, the sports' fans on there have many negative things to say about Reid.

He is in a position that makes him a celebrity in the county. He will be the focus of some discussion. Teachers at times are mentioned on here the same way.

One person who really likes Reid, asked Reid why the coaches had quit their coaching jobs and Reid did not give them an answer.

#27 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:06 AM

BTW...I am not Glanton bashing either. From what I hear he is a super guy. I am just pointing out the facts about the job Reid has done. I also realize is assistants were/are wonderful, and a super important part of his success!

#28 tinkerbell1966

tinkerbell1966

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:23 PM

Alabama not stupid enough to hire him to coach, but maybe clean the dirt of Saban's shoes.......
  • Cuteyellowbug likes this
[

#29 tinkerbell1966

tinkerbell1966

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

omg...
Coach
Reid I wonder what he had for lunch today? What will he do next? He is the biggest celebrity in Paulding County. wtf... all you folks need to get a life. it is starting a little early this year.... football season is months off. I guess you can't start the Coach Reid watch too soon. Be sure and post any sightings of him or hear anything he might say or do. write it down so it can be reported on here immediately. we will all be on the edge of our seats waiting.

Ha Ha I love it!! Does he walk on water or part the seas?? lol
[

#30 Cuteyellowbug

Cuteyellowbug

Textually Active

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,422 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

truth???? I think you have issues with the man and I think you like taking stabs at him on Pcom, just what i see. Yeah he applied, AND???? SO What?? It is an absolute fact coaches resigned, why fish for answers here other than to stir up crap?? Call Coach Hamm or Coach Ryan they are great guys I am sure you can get your answer there. And I don't run the website so I don't know about pictures but I can give you the # to the high school if you want it.

Truth is not really a question mark - it is a period or a exclamation point - unless you are talking about Reid. :closedeyes: Coach Hammontree and Coach Ryan(s) are both top notch coaches and huge part of East Paulding success. :) They will be missed on the field.

I was not directing the signing question to you, but in general, hence the word 'anyone'. :pardon: I was just wanting to see the pictures of the guys!

This year was the first team to have Reid for all four of high school football years. It was a very talented team - those that were on the team at the end of the season and those that were kicked off too. ;)

Glanton signed quite a few of his players with a less winning record. He really works hard for his players. Which is great, since in the end, most players and parents are hoping for a scholarship.

It will be a fun season for all of paulding county since all the teams will be playing one another!

#31 xmaslightguy

xmaslightguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

Can't wait to see all the PC schools play each other. East has done great things under Reid but if you spend some time around the program, not too hard to figure out why some coaches left. I do expect East to be goof the next 4 years too. They have a good young group of players.

#32 county line

county line

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:41 PM

coach reid did a great job turning east around but you are blind if you think he is one of the best in the state. we had a great draw in the brackets his first year and made the semis. that was exciting to say the least but look at who we played to get there. we did not have a quality opponent until the semis against marist and they blew us out of the dome and if you can prove me wrong go ahead and do so. could have been much worse actually. the next season we skate in the first two rounds against opponents with no proven playoff track record and get absolutely embarrassed in the quarters against the south georgia team. then we move up to the big leagues and lose in round 2. last season we play a loaded maceachern team tough and then go down hill and are lucky to end up even.

there seems to be two types of reid followers. one thinks he is a god and one thinks he is the devil. as is usual the truth lies in the middle. it is like that mac game last season. many saw we had a chance to win but others could plainly see we were real close to getting beat by 30.

he will hang around ep until some sucker thinks he is worth hiring. he interviews every year but still no suckers. if he is so good you got to ask why he aint been hired somewhere else.
  • naturegirl and Cuteyellowbug like this

#33 county line

county line

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

Can't wait to see all the PC schools play each other. East has done great things under Reid but if you spend some time around the program, not too hard to figure out why some coaches left. I do expect East to be goof the next 4 years too. They have a good young group of players.

we will be better because we do not have to play the harrisons or woodstocks or maceacherns anymore. what the freshman team does every season really does not mean much down the road. look at last year. we lost to the worst team harrison has ever had with the same group of kids that dominated as freshmen.
  • naturegirl and Cuteyellowbug like this

#34 edu

edu

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:13 AM

coach reid did a great job turning east around but you are blind if you think he is one of the best in the state. we had a great draw in the brackets his first year and made the semis. that was exciting to say the least but look at who we played to get there. we did not have a quality opponent until the semis against marist and they blew us out of the dome and if you can prove me wrong go ahead and do so. could have been much worse actually. the next season we skate in the first two rounds against opponents with no proven playoff track record and get absolutely embarrassed in the quarters against the south georgia team. then we move up to the big leagues and lose in round 2. last season we play a loaded maceachern team tough and then go down hill and are lucky to end up even.

there seems to be two types of reid followers. one thinks he is a god and one thinks he is the devil. as is usual the truth lies in the middle. it is like that mac game last season. many saw we had a chance to win but others could plainly see we were real close to getting beat by 30.

he will hang around ep until some sucker thinks he is worth hiring. he interviews every year but still no suckers. if he is so good you got to ask why he aint been hired somewhere else.

You sound almost like you do not like him personally!

Consider this: he is the only coach in recent history at EPHS that got to hand-pick his staff; he had more backing then any other coach from the BOE, principals and parents; EPHS was the largest in student population from 2006 to 2010 with almost 540 seniors this year.

He did what he was supposed to do at EPHS but unfortunately it sounds like many are not happy with his methods and the changes in the school. I think the adm. is tired of him trying to leave every year but he said when he came to EPHS that he would only be there four years. According to him, he should be gone after this year.
  • Cuteyellowbug, Beach Bum and Palm Trees Rock like this

#35 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:30 PM

:wub: I think I wub you! :wub: :wub: LOL

There is not a perfect coach out there. I would much rather my boys play for a very strict, hard nose coach than one that will allow them to do whatever they want because they are "jocks". That doesn't fly in my house and I'm glad they know it doesn't at school either. Do I think Reid is "perfect"? -- that's a fat no! However, I am far from perfect myself .. so who am I to pass judgment on Reid? I would much rather have Reid out there coaching my boys. I realize that is my opinion ... and I'm entitled to that just as the Reid haters are entitled to theirs. I learned long ago, this fight is best ended by agreeing to disagree. As another post said -- people either hate Reid or love him. Very few are in the middle.

All I know is that I support my boys -- and all the boys on the field -- 100%, win or lose! I'm a 100% Raider Fan and that's the most important thing! :rolleyes:

Edited by Proud Raiders Mama, 09 May 2010 - 07:37 PM.

I love my #23 and #24 Raiders!!!

#36 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:07 PM

This may not be posted on the website but it was in the paper last week. Kevin Olson signed to wrestle at Darton College. I'm sure you remember him from football.

#37 Cuteyellowbug

Cuteyellowbug

Textually Active

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,422 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

This may not be posted on the website but it was in the paper last week. Kevin Olson signed to wrestle at Darton College. I'm sure you remember him from football.

I do!!!! That is awesome! (LOL - I remember he only liked his water at room temp, not cold when we were doing the pregame meals! :) ) I do love those guys! and have some great memories of them. :wub:

#38 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

In 2006 the year EP went to the semis and played Marist. EP in the 1st round beat a Madison County Team who at that point was in their 2nd year of the playoffs, granted they lost in 2005 to Rome in the 1st round, the second round the Raiders had to travel north to play the Rome wolves, not sure if you follow football much but Rome is in the playoffs pretty much year in and year out, so I don't know where you get your facts from but whoever told you that Rome was a nobody in the playoffs their flat out wrong. After EP pulls out a win against Rome they come back home and face a Tough Stars Mill team, and for your information. Stars Mill beat a very tough Ware County team who plays that tough south georgia style of football, and is in the playoffs just about every year. Also in 2005 Stars Mill lost to Brookwood in the quarterfinals that was right after beating Colquitt County High School and Brunswick High School, both of whom are tough opponents, Colquitt County plays in that tough South Gerogia Region and has won State Titles and I believe a National Title before. In 2004 Stars Mill lost to Camden County in the second round of the playoffs. So just in case your not familiar with any of the teams that EP has played in 2006 in the playoffs thats a little bit of info on 3 of the teams the raiders beat that year. As you can see nothing like you were saying as to how they didn't play anyone to get to the dome that year. After the tough win against Stars Mill EP did travel to the Dome and yes they did get beat by a much Better Marist team who might I add makes it to the playoffs every single year. Now, just for future arguments, you better get your facts straight when it comes to football. I'm not even gonna attempt to break down the years after 2006 because I think I have proven my point just from going back to 2006 and filling you in on a little bit of history on the teams that EP faced in the playoffs that year. So please do not state misleading facts about East Paulding on this board because your only setting your self up for failure for when I get on here to prove your wrong. If you need sources please let me know, I have plenty.

GOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39 MJF

MJF

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

and another thing... I was just wondering who the other coahes in Paulding are??? It was mentioned that alot of coaches and teachers get TOPIC OF THERE OWN? or no wait a minute... they are mentioned on HERE??? I do not know, and I read P.com everyday (to get my belly laugh stress reliever) , of any coach or teacher being named and never having THEIR OWN TOPIC. Where as Coach Reid is discussed quite often and has several of his OWN TOPIC threads. So, I don't know if it just jealousy and the need for everybody to be as miserable or needy as you folks who trash probably the best thing that has happened to Paulding county sports EVER. Like him or not, he IS a very successful football coach... he has rules and is tough on the boys. He takes very seriously the job, and I don't only mean coaching football, I mean the job of making men outta these boys. Are football coaches suppose to be popular, sweet, nice, lenient with the rules??? NOt if they are successful. He has a good mix of caring enough about the boys to be tough as nails, when the guys break the rules... NO MATTER HOW BIG OR TALENTED, he enforces them. It is easy to be easy on your stars... he is not and if winning was all he cared about he would have let them play last year instead of facing the concequences of THEIR actions. Back to my point. I hyjacked myself. I could not even tell you who the other coaches are at the other Paulding county schools. They are never mentioned on here. Wonder why? O I do know Coach Avery is at North, He was mentioned one time in one comment on one tread. What is it? Everybody needs to talk about him. Like I said he is the biggest celebrity in all of PC. Wonder what he had for lunch, anybody know? He is a wonderful phenomenon that we are BLESSED with. He has put PC on the map as far as folks know who we are now and it is not for having the longest losing streak. GO RAIDERS!!! and all the other PC teams.

Edited by MJF, 11 May 2010 - 07:48 PM.

• MommaS likes this
Go ahead and try to rip me to shreds... to late Im already in too small of pieces to be ripped anymore.

#40 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:36 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics