7 replies to this topic

#1 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:09 PM

We are still needing contestants for the Miss Paulding Sweetheart Pageant hosted by the PCHS Marching Band. This event helps raise funds to offset the cost of the band program at the school. This will be our 3rd pageant. I know times are tough for many out there. This is a fun, non pressured event. Ages 0 - 12th grade PC female residents. Email me for a form at pchsbandinfo@yhaoo.com

Have a blessed day!
God is Good - All the Time

#2 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:45 PM

Here is another bump again!!! If you want to enter or know someone who does. Tell them to come to PCHS Performing Arts Center, Monday night, May 10th at 7:00pm. We will be having rehearsal. You can fill out an entry form then and pay the $40 entry fee.

#3 MrsApple

MrsApple

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:30 PM

Here is another bump again!!! If you want to enter or know someone who does. Tell them to come to PCHS Performing Arts Center, Monday night, May 10th at 7:00pm. We will be having rehearsal. You can fill out an entry form then and pay the $40 entry fee.

My daughter is so excited about the pageant!Do you now how many have signed up for the 3-4 yr old category so far?

Posted Image

#4 GeorgiaMommy

GeorgiaMommy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

I would really love more info.. My Little girl was just born in April can you tell me how many there are in her age group and what all I need to do!

#5 MrsApple

MrsApple

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

I would really love more info.. My Little girl was just born in April can you tell me how many there are in her age group and what all I need to do!

Here's the info she had in her first topic!

*Miss Paulding Sweetheart Pageant
Sponsored by Paulding County High School Marching Band
Saturday, May 15, 2010
PCHS Performing Arts Center (Pageant is open to all age appropriate female residents of Paulding County)

Session 1 10:00 AM
Age 0-11 Months Baby Miss Paulding Sweetheart
Age 1-2 Years Toddler Miss Paulding Sweetheart
Age 3-4 Years Petite Miss Paulding Sweetheart
Age 5–Kindergarten Tiny Miss Paulding Sweetheart

Session 2 2:00 pm
Grades 1-3 Little Miss Paulding Sweetheart
Grades 4-5 Elementary Miss Paulding Sweetheart
Grades 6-8 Junior Miss Paulding Sweetheart
Grades 9-12 Miss Paulding Sweetheart

Rehearsal will be on Monday May 10, 2010 beginning at 7:00pm.
Rehearsal is not required for participation in the pageant.
We will have a short question and answer session then each contestant will have one practice walking the stage.

Entry Fee - $40 – fee and entry form is due no later than Friday May 7, 2010. Forms may be turned in to a PCHS band member or mailed to Paulding County High School Band, PO Box 1302, Dallas, GA 30132. All checks are to be made payable to PCHS Band Boosters. ***DUE TO SCHOOL CONSTRUCTION - DO NOT TAKE FORM TO THE HIGH SCHOOL***

Photogenic fee - $10 per picture – turn in your picture(s) at the appropriate table after contestant check in. The judges will choose a most photogenic winner in each category.

Audience Favorite - $1 per vote- Audience members may vote as many times as they wish. There will be a winner in each category.

Admission - $3. Children five and under, and each contestant will be admitted free of charge. Doors will open at 9:00 am. Please have the contestant arrive dressed and ready for the pageant. Contestants will be judged on beauty, poise, personality and dress. There is no interview, talent competition or sportswear competition. We will be selling concessions at the event. If you have any questions or concerns, please email pchsbandinfo@yahoo.com.

Miss Paulding Sweetheart Entry Form

Turn in this form and your $40 entry fee no later than Friday May 7, 2010. Please print neatly, the MC will read from this sheet.

Contestant’s Name:_________________________________________

Parent’s Name:_____________________________________________

Category entering:_________________________Grade:______Age:______

Current School: (09-10 year):_____________________________________

School Activities:_______________________________________________

Hobbies and interests:____________________________________________

Favorite Color:_________________Favorite Foods:____________________

Favorite TV Programs:____________________________________________

Favorite Music Group:____________________________________________

Church Affiliation:_________________________________________________

Life’s Ambitition:___________________________________________________

Posted Image

#6 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

Oh! How sweet!!! I can email you a form, email me at pchsbandinfo@yahoo.com. You can bring the form and your money to the rehearsal on Monday May 10th at 7:00 at PCHS Performing Arts Center.

I have not divided up the entry forms yet, but as soon as I do i will let you know. It will be fun! and a worthy cause!

#7 S~M

S~M

The Nikon Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,910 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

Thinking of entering Moo into the 3-4 age group. We are so slammed with activities this month with my older 2 but this would be something special just for her :)

#8 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:20 AM

Thinking of entering Moo into the 3-4 age group. We are so slammed with activities this month with my older 2 but this would be something special just for her :)

I think that is a great idea, it will be a fun experience for her, no pressure at all! You can fill out a form at rehearsal on May 10th at 7:00 pm at PCHS Performing Arts Center, but if you can't make that, I can email you a entry form and you can send me the information and then pay on the day of the event at contestant check in. :)
Send your request for a form to pchsbandinfo@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics