Paulding.com

OK, here's a pic of me.

Be honest, am I hot?

chesthair_formations.jpg

And they let you sing in the choir? :nea:

It's probably for the best you didn't audition for the quartet. We weren't really going for that Gaither Band/Guy Penrod look. :lol:

And they let you sing in the choir? :nea:

It's probably for the best you didn't audition for the quartet. We weren't really going for that Gaither Band/Guy Penrod look. :lol:

Well, that was with my Valentine's Day "grooming"

So it's a seasonal thing, okay. I imagine the Christmas configuration is interesting. :blink:

Yeah, I have to partially shave my back to get the Christmas tree look. Iches like sompin fierce!

Yeah, I have to partially shave my back to get the Christmas tree look. Iches like sompin fierce!

:huh: :mellow: mental images.... can't get it out of my head...... lol

I suspect I shouldn't ask what you use for ornaments on the tree. :rofl:

Pretend I didn't say that. :rolleyes:

AHHHH hahahahaha :rofl:

pretend I didn't laught at that :pardon:

You know, I get that a lot...I wish I was brave enough.

But, have you ever thought how much fun it is on a photo shoot?

My thoughts are that no matter what any of you men look like, especially the fact that most of you are not young muscle bound 20 yr. olds, when you are in your element being who you are, women find that most attractive. Say for instance, GuardDad on his tractor...In my photographer's vision, I could see that as quite comical because of his personality and the fact that he would probably do something crazy to portray that in his photo....if he were brave enough...

Men in uniform and men with their toys, working or playing, seems to bring out those male qualities that women really love. My mission is to capture that...

You and I have met...My better half bought some ear rings from you a while ago. (Sugarbritches)

I don't have a tractor but my Jeep would look cool ina pic with me..I might have to run this by SB and see what she says. She might like the idea of her man a model in a calender. When are going to do this?

You and I have met...My better half bought some ear rings from you a while ago. (Sugarbritches)

I don't have a tractor but my Jeep would look cool ina pic with me..I might have to run this by SB and see what she says. She might like the idea of her man a model in a calender. When are going to do this?

Go Vader! Any day that is convenient for both of us. I prefer morning shoots, but when I have the day off I can do early evening shoots as well. I will be available tomorrow all day and Saturday morning if you wish.

Go Vader! Any day that is convenient for both of us. I prefer morning shoots, but when I have the day off I can do early evening shoots as well. I will be available tomorrow all day and Saturday morning if you wish.

Sent you a PM

BUMP------

:clapping: Come on fellas :clapping: ...I decided I would do it and I never sign up for this kinda stuff. When will you ever get asked to be a calender model. :pardon:

She has some great ideas and it might just be fun. :good: All you P-com ladies out there talk these boys into doing this.

BUMP------

:clapping: Come on fellas :clapping: ...I decided I would do it and I never sign up for this kinda stuff. When will you ever get asked to be a calender model. :pardon:

She has some great ideas and it might just be fun. :good: All you P-com ladies out there talk these boys into doing this.

C'mon guys! You gonna let VADER have all the fun?

You like to fish? You got a hot car? You got a boat? You wear a uniform? In a band? Drive a tractor?

All I want to do is photograph you in your element....All you have to do is be who you are :)