Paulding.com

As requested by the women of Pcom, I will offer a "Hot Men of Pcom" shoot dirol.gif You must be over 18....

If you are interested, please sign up on this board......

Requested from the ladies:

Firemen

Policemen

Brigs and Stratton

Good looking sportscar

Harley

Feel free to add your requests ladies......

cowboy??? :unsure: :pardon:

and bluejeans :rofl: :blush:

yessssssssssssss. and chaps. :ninja:

oh snap! :rofl:

Hush your mouth. If you're nice, I bet Fotogirl will let you be the oil boy for this one. :p

Edited by MrsB

As requested by the women of Pcom, I will offer a "Hot Men of Pcom" shoot dirol.gif You must be over 18....

If you are interested, please sign up on this board......

Requested from the ladies:

Firemen

Policemen

Brigs and Stratton

Good looking sportscar

Harley

Feel free to add your requests ladies......

:(

:good:

It has always been the SBD's that you tend to remember.

Framed? My fanny!

Y'all haven't smelled one either.

RNG has slandered my spotless reputation. (we need a "in tears" smiley)

I thought some women love the UPS uniform... :pardon:

I wish I was brave enought to do this LOL.. I would break the camera.. :rolleyes: It would be fun though.

I thought about UPS man yesterday as I drove by one unloading in Hiram... not a bad idea.

I think it would be fun! As long as we get to see the pics of course... hehehehe

I'm modest too...

you are cracking me up....

I thought some women love the UPS uniform... :pardon:

I wish I was brave enought to do this LOL.. I would break the camera.. :rolleyes: It would be fun though.

You know, I get that a lot...I wish I was brave enough.

But, have you ever thought how much fun it is on a photo shoot?

My thoughts are that no matter what any of you men look like, especially the fact that most of you are not young muscle bound 20 yr. olds, when you are in your element being who you are, women find that most attractive. Say for instance, GuardDad on his tractor...In my photographer's vision, I could see that as quite comical because of his personality and the fact that he would probably do something crazy to portray that in his photo....if he were brave enough...

Men in uniform and men with their toys, working or playing, seems to bring out those male qualities that women really love. My mission is to capture that...

My thoughts are that no matter what any of you men look like, especially the fact that most of you are not young muscle bound 20 yr. olds, when you are in your element being who you are, women find that most attractive. Say for instance, GuardDad on his tractor...In my photographer's vision, I could see that as quite comical because of his personality and the fact that he would probably do something crazy to portray that in his photo....if he were brave enough...

Men in uniform and men with their toys, working or playing, seems to bring out those male qualities that women really love. My mission is to capture that...

i agree completely, when I suggested the men of pcom in my head (seriously) it wasn't about being sexy. It was about their character. does that make sense??? :unsure: :pardon:

:unsure:

I think we P'Com guys were just told (nicely) that we're ugly.

(Guard dad running from room in tears)

Uh huh.....I think you need to step up to the plate and show me how you can work that John Deere......in your overalls of course.....dirol.gif

Uh huh.....I think you need to step up to the plate and show me how you can work that John Deere......in your overalls of course.....dirol.gif

You've met me, ya know. At McFarlanes.

:clapping: :good: I totally agree with you!