Paulding.com

Calling All Crafters

Hello Again Everyone,

Its that time again for all the local Crafters to sell there great stuff. The Date of the Fair is going to be Saturday May 22nd.From 9am-5pm. Set up time 7am. Lets get this going so we can have another wonderful Fair. Don't be left out. Spaces will go fast. The spaces are 10x10 For $25.00. Come by Vito's to pick your space and sign your form. Thank you everyone for your quick response on the date. Hope to see you soon.

Emmie

Vito's Cafe Ph# 770-529-8568

Edited by Vitos Cafe
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried again. It says you can not receive any new messages, is your box full?

Hi there, I cleaned it out . You should be able to send now. Sorry i didn't know it was full. I look foward to hearing from you.

Dang, my niece is getting Married May 22nd. Well, I am excited to be at her wedding, but not that I'm gonna miss this.

Hey Union Mom, you want to put some of my stuff in your booth???? Let me know.

Im sorry your gonna miss it,Maybe Union mom will put some of your stuff in her spot.

Dang, my niece is getting Married May 22nd. Well, I am excited to be at her wedding, but not that I'm gonna miss this.

Now we have a problem ... I just found out my little one has a dance recital that day and I was hoping you'd put some of my stuff in your booth. :lol:

Now we have a problem ... I just found out my little one has a dance recital that day and I was hoping you'd put some of my stuff in your booth. :lol:

Well Dang! I would have done this for you, but I can't. Life is getting in the way of craft shows....oh no~!

It sounds like an opportunity for someone to run a 'consignment' booth for those who have something to sell but can't make it.

Ii am going to try again this year.

Emmie, I will come tomorrow and pay you. I have to come to Russom Elem. and get my DGD at 12:30

Hi Tona Did I miss you Yesterday? Let me know when your coming by. Talk with you soon.

Emmie :drinks:

It sounds like an opportunity for someone to run a 'consignment' booth for those who have something to sell but can't make it.

If somebody wanted to split a spot and sell my stuff for me, I'd cover the booth fee. I could help set up and break down, too.

Did you find out if my son would be able to have a booth giving "chair massages"?

Hi Mark,

I know the Chiropractors in the plaza are doing massages. Let me check with them again to make sure. i will get back to you asap.

Hello Again Everyone,

Its that time again for all the local Crafters to sell there great stuff. The Date of the Fair is going to be Saturday May 22nd.From 9am-5pm. Set up time 7am. Lets get this going so we can have another wonderful Fair. Don't be left out. Spaces will go fast. The spaces are 10x10 For $25.00. Come by Vito's to pick your space and sign your form. Thank you everyone for your quick response on the date. Hope to see you soon.

Emmie

Vito's Cafe Ph# 770-529-8568

Bumping for more vendors :clapping: :yahoo: