#1 Grayce

Grayce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

6:15 :unsure:
Sometimes I just want to be left alone.........And sometimes I don't!

Georgia is always on my mind......Dawg Fan, Falcons on Sundays and Hawks on the nights they play and I can't leave out the Braves.......love them all EXCEPT Tech...lol

#2 treasure

treasure

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

Looks like the small town politics is getting exposed.

Life is too short to worry.
Live like you were dying.

#3 Grayce

Grayce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:20 PM

Looks like the small town politics is getting exposed.

Yep!
Sometimes I just want to be left alone.........And sometimes I don't!

Georgia is always on my mind......Dawg Fan, Falcons on Sundays and Hawks on the nights they play and I can't leave out the Braves.......love them all EXCEPT Tech...lol

#4 markdavd

markdavd

Sawdust Creator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

The chief was told to buy things from the Mayor's business, which the mayor signed off on. Competetive bids were supposed to be obtained, but apparently the chief was never told that.
I read recently that "most of today's reporters and journalists are no better than used car salesmen. When they're working, you just know they're lying to you." My first thought is that's an insult to used car salesmen!

#5 gone fishing!

gone fishing!

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

WhAT HAPPEN TO THE OTHER THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT?

#6 Millie Swanson

Millie Swanson

Paulding Com member

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

It is in Paulding Place. Password is ON
http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf

Everyone can nominate another for a bullet
through the "report this post" button appearing to the left bottom of each post.

If you're crying wolf, or reporting maliciously, you may just get shot yourself...
the popo can get trigger happy when they're over-worked.

#7 patriot

patriot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:04 PM

Edited by Patriot, 26 March 2010 - 10:54 AM.

#8 Georgia Dawg

Georgia Dawg

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:04 PM

The chief was told to buy things from the Mayor's business, which the mayor signed off on. Competetive bids were supposed to be obtained, but apparently the chief was never told that.

Do you think the chief didn't know how he was supposed to do his job?
What other things did he do wrong because no one in government told him something that he should have already known he was supposed to do?

Posted Image

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.

It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills.

It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies…

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Senator Barack Obama

#9 Georgia Dawg

Georgia Dawg

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

http://paulding.com/...fox-5-in-hiram/

Posted Image

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.

It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills.

It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies…

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Senator Barack Obama

#10 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,183 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

That's what I am wondering. Looks like someone has a "connection" here. Guess who's office is next door to the city attorney. So much for allowing the truth on this site......

The truth more often than not comes from someone using their real name to make an accusation against a public figure with tangible proof in hand.

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#11 gone fishing!

gone fishing!

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

Look whether your Chief, Sheriff, Governor...it looks like you would have different bids in for the job. The Chief was the Chief. All I am saying is that He "The Former Cheif" blows the whistle when he is asked to leave his job because of ethics. The He "The Former Cheif" gets a little vengence by calling up Good Ole Half the story Randy Travis. He's trying to ruin the REP of Mayor Rollins over a $20.00 difference in price. Come on...Can't see the forrest for the trees, folks!

Edited by gone fishing!, 25 March 2010 - 07:15 PM.

#12 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,183 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

Look whether your Chief, Sheriff, Governor...it looks like you would have different bids in for the job. The Chief was the Chief. All I am saying is that He "The Former Cheif" blows the whistle when he is asked to leave his job because of ethics. The He "The Former Cheif" gets a little vengence by calling up Good Ole Half the story Randy Travis. He's trying to ruin the REP of Mayor Rollins over a $20.00 difference in price. Come on...Can't see the forrest for the trees, folks!

I personally like Mayor Rollins and Mr.Shirley.
From what I know the only folks that know about The situation with Mr. Shirley were the folks closest to the situation, the inside circle as the saying goes.
There were no official responses as to why he resigned just lots of second hand gossip about it.

As far as Mayor Rollins I am sure there will be an investigation into the situation.

It would seem that both have been tried and found guilty by the public.

I understand that it is quite a painful punishment in itself.

Those that have good relationships with one or the other will of course take sides on the issue.

They are both accused of wronging the public with their actions, so the punishment of being exposed and publicly castigated has occurred and continues.

I am assuming that this will not stop until people on either side are satisfied with the amount of public flogging that shall be meted for both by adding fuel to the fire.

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#13 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,626 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

That was my point too and I got accused of being his KIN. Not true, I just have a brain.

#14 onlyA

onlyA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:01 PM

So are you the Mayor's second cousin or a teacher?
Just tryin' to stay warm.

#15 Sgt. Carter

Sgt. Carter

Paulding Com member

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

That's what I am wondering. Looks like someone has a "connection" here. Guess who's office is next door to the city attorney. So much for allowing the truth on this site......

Let's make one thing clear. All threads that start dealing with personalities and things of a personal nature get moved to the Paulding Place. It has nothing to do with who it is, the city, or anything like that. We move all threads that can get Jerry Springer-like over there. It is a way of protecting the board and people's names from the Google search engine. The thread is still there and anybody that wants to get into the juicy details or personal lives can go in Paulding Place and read until the soap opera's fat lady sings.

Back to push ups and five mile runs.

Mooove it. Mooove it. Mooove it.
http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf
Everyone can nominate another for a bullet
through the report button appearing to the left bottom of each post.
Don't do it maliciously and don't cry wolf or you may get shot yourself.
The popo can get trigger happy when they're over-worked.

#16 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,183 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

Let's make one thing clear. All threads that start dealing with personalities and things of a personal nature get moved to the Paulding Place. It has nothing to do with who it is, the city, or anything like that. We move all threads that can get Jerry Springer-like over there. It is a way of protecting the board and people's names from the Google search engine. The thread is still there and anybody that wants to get into the juicy details or personal lives can go in Paulding Place and read until the soap opera's fat lady sings.

::::::::::::::: running to Paulding Place!!!
You sooo scary Sarge :wacko:

El Zorro

#17 MrsB

MrsB

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

Boy have you got that right... it's like an episode of Days of Our Lives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics