Paulding.com

---LAWN MOWER REPAIRS AND TUNE UPS----

Spring is right around the corner. Give me a call, and I'll get you up and ready for the yard work.

Thanks,

Glenn

678-315-8794

Spring is right around the corner. Give me a call, and I'll get you up and ready for the yard work.

Thanks,

Glenn

678-315-8794

Glenn is the man if it can be fixed then Glenn can if Glenn can't fix it then no one can. I am not talking in riddles Glenn is my mower man and he is the best.He has all of my lawn equipment ready to go. Just waiting for the wild onions to stick their head up. Thank you Glenntongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif You know that if you wait untill the grass starts to grow that the price of everything will go up so better to have it fixed before.

Edited by weatherboy

Glenn is the man if it can be fixed then Glenn can if Glenn can't fix it then no one can. I am not talking in riddles Glenn is my mower man and he is the best.He has all of my lawn equipment ready to go. Just waiting for the wild onions to stick their head up. Thank you Glenntongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif You know that if you wait untill the grass starts to grow that the price of everything will go up so better to have it fixed before.

Good point, and thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're all ready to go, and as always, I appreciate your business! :)

I still plan to keep my rates low, but the waiting times are going to be longer, that's for sure. As of right now, I have NOTHING going on. First come, first serve~~~ ;)