Paulding.com

PFC Jason Estopinal

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please let P.COM know when his body will be returning to GA so we can give him a proper salute!!!!

Thanks for the info ceejay! The Marines have opened up a helluva can of whoop ass on the Taliban. I hope they send all of them to meet allah !

For staging, route details, and a map, please see this link. Route and staging details

Posted Images

I would like to thank Jason's parents for raising such a fine young man. There is no way to repay what you have sacrificed, but you have my deepest sympathy, respect, and gratitude.

So, so sorry.

Prayers for those who are still tired, hungry, thirsty, homesick, and hurting away from home.

YES. Jason, rest in the peace that you fought for us ALL to have.

This was a very fine young man. There aren't many like him.

Claire..Jason, you raised a very good man. He will be missed terribly.

I had the honor of being his next door neighbor for ten years and watch him grow

into the man he had become. Jason..you are missed already. We love and Thank you

for all that you are.

YES. Jason, rest in the peace that you fought for us ALL to have.

This was a very fine young man. There aren't many like him.

Claire..Jason, you raised a very good man. He will be missed terribly.

I had the honor of being his next door neighbor for ten years and watch him grow

into the man he had become. Jason..you are missed already. We love and Thank you

for all that you are.

Please let P.COM know when his body will be returning to GA so we can give him a proper salute!!!!

• Like 1

RIP....Please do let us know when arragements are made! Paulding showed great support lining the roads with flags last time there was a local death.

If you have never heard Diana Degarmos song "Thank You' please listen to it. It bring me to tears everytime I hear it!

Jason(JJ), you have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Thank you for your courage and your dedication! You are a hero to all, and we thank your parents for sharing you with our country. Your work here is done. But we know you will continue to be our protector, our Marine, along side of so many others gone before you.

Prayers go out to Claire, Jason, Parker and family and friends are are deeply hurting.

RIP Jason! You have made us PROUD!!!!

I remember this young man playing soccer with my son and he was a wonderful young man. Words cannot express the sadness that I feel for this young man's family. Thank you to the Estopinal's for the sacrifices that they have made for this country. I know that he will be truly missed by his family and his friends. Rest in peace PFC Estopinal and know that you were loved.

Pauldng County lost one of it's finest young men on Monday. PFC Jason Estopinal, a 2007 graduate of EPHS was killed in action in Afghanistan. Thank you for your service, dedication and sacrifices for our country. May you rest in peace!

Jason (JJ) was a very fine young man. Our sons both played baseball and went to EPHS with him.

He was one of Paulding's finest. A fine student, athlete, ROTC cadet and friend.

A Marine who fell while defending his country abroad.

We can never thank him enough. He will now join that short list of other local young men who by their sacrifice are inspirational to us all.

He is a hero.

RIP PFC Jason Estopinal

1122399837flag_eagle_globe.jpg

Claire, Jason and Parker please let us know what we can do to help honor your son (and brother). You are in our prayers.

-the Long family

Just saw this on ajc.com

A 21-year-old Marine from Paulding County was killed Monday while supporting combat operations in Afghanistan, the Department of Defense announced.

Pfc. Jason H. Estopinal of Dallas was killed in Helmand province, site of a major offensive by U.S. and Afghan forces against the Taliban.

Estopinal was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force out of Camp Lejeune, N.C.

According to a Facebook page set up in his honor, Estopinal was a 2007 graduate of East Paulding High School in Dallas.