• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

Can someone tell me how to log in? One of the teachers has a link--but I don't have the log in or password and I have a kid who could use this week off to practice. If it makes a difference it's for 8th grade McClure Middle School.

Thanks!

#2 shoes116

shoes116

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:05 PM

Can someone tell me how to log in? One of the teachers has a link--but I don't have the log in or password and I have a kid who could use this week off to practice. If it makes a difference it's for 8th grade McClure Middle School.

Thanks!

The student would have received the logon ID (I think it's their FTE#), with their ITBS test results, which would have been stuffed in an envelope and sent home about 2 months ago.

If it helps, the password is password :) You may try their SS number as the logon (it couldn't hurt!). Most teachers don't have the logon numbers saved to their email, but you might try emailing their math/LA teacher, since they are generally the ones that have them take the practice tests.

Good luck (and thank you for having your child do this :) )

#3 ccfamily

ccfamily

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

Thanks!

If its the same as elementary, then it is individual (my daughter has her own id & log in info).

#4 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

The student would have received the logon ID (I think it's their FTE#), with their ITBS test results, which would have been stuffed in an envelope and sent home about 2 months ago.

If it helps, the password is password :) You may try their SS number as the logon (it couldn't hurt!). Most teachers don't have the logon numbers saved to their email, but you might try emailing their math/LA teacher, since they are generally the ones that have them take the practice tests.

Good luck (and thank you for having your child do this :) )

I'll try the SS#. He has only been with us since January so we didn't get the IBTS info--what is an FTE#--student ID number maybe? I'll try those. Thanks so much for the password!

#5 shoes116

shoes116

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

I'll try the SS#. He has only been with us since January so we didn't get the IBTS info--what is an FTE#--student ID number maybe? I'll try those. Thanks so much for the password!

I know it's not the student ID number, since the number itself is 9 digits long (which is what made me think it's the SS number).

Could you look at an old report card and see if there's a longer number on there?

#6 Vicki Vale

Vicki Vale

Let's face it. You're not exactly normal, are you?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

It's the students GTID number and the generic password for students. Until you can get in touch with your child's teacher to get the info you can use the generic for each grade.

For example for 1st grade.

login: grade1
password: grade1

same for grades 2-5 (just tested 8th, same for you)

#7 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

It's the students GTID number and the generic password for students. Until you can get in touch with your child's teacher to get the info you can use the generic for each grade.

For example for 1st grade.

login: grade1
password: grade1

same for grades 2-5 (just tested 8th, same for you)

Thank you so much! My kid probably isn't too happy--he thought he got out of it--but he'll thank you too when he passes the CRCT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics