Paulding.com

Motorist needs assistance on 92 north of 278

50?!?!?!

That is what I thought. It said it twice cause I thought maybe 15. Still waiting on more.

Listening to officer stating 6 -7 vehicles he is helping get up the hill.

code 5 on 61 south. Road hazard between PCHS and dallas nebo. Multiple cars stuck.

Hiram sudie is blocked

That is what I thought. It said it twice cause I thought maybe 15. Still waiting on more.

Listening to officer stating 6 -7 vehicles he is helping get up the hill.

code 5 on 61 south. Road hazard between PCHS and dallas nebo. Multiple cars stuck.

Hiram sudie is blocked

We just came through there about 30 minutes ago, down 61 from villa rica then down hiram suide. It was slick but no one was having any trouble. Bet one driver not driving with caution caused this one.

And it is only going to get worse. Hubby is not going to have a good commute in the pre-dawn hours tomorrow.

He should probably just stay home! Im thinking my dh wont be able to come home from work tomorrow morning :(

I just called her to let her know about this soon to be pile up. She is going home with a coworker that lives close by, thank goodness...

smart daughter and good choice! :wub:

They just said on scanner that Bill Carruth at Hiram suide is a sheet of ice. And also the hill on 61 at camp ground school rd at the end of Dallas nebo rd. Some of the police cant even get to the stranded people because they would end up stuck themselves. 92 between 278 and Macland is pretty bad, Heard something about an 18 wheeler blocking thru traffic.

med unit is stuck on Oak street in Hiram.

Probably my DIL--she is working at Clarks tonight. I bet she wished she had went home, like she threatened to do, after my son ran his truck in a ditch. Nobody hurt, window busted and he had it in 4WD High at the time. Went to turn into their road and slid right into the ditch--and this was about 5:00 today. And the funny thing is---she thinks she will make it home in the morning. I told her just to plan on spending the weekend there and for some reason she didn't think it was funny???

Probably my DIL--she is working at Clarks tonight. I bet she wished she had went home, like she threatened to do, after my son ran his truck in a ditch. Nobody hurt, window busted and he had it in 4WD High at the time. Went to turn into their road and slid right into the ditch--and this was about 5:00 today. And the funny thing is---she thinks she will make it home in the morning. I told her just to plan on spending the weekend there and for some reason she didn't think it was funny???

I would hate to be her right now. I am glad no one was hurt when your son went into the ditch. Hope your son is feeling better and your DIL at least makes it home in the am.

92 is a mess. semi truck is sideways and nothing they can do for it. 10-50 on Bill Carruth. Officer now stating he will try to get there but not sure if he could.

Calling on a 10-55 of female leaving home drunk. I am sure she will end up stuck somewhere.