Paulding.com

A woman claims she was raped in Hiram Ga. 2/2/2010

nevermind. i figured it out.

NC the viewer is in constant rotation, you must click the menu and bring up the on demand and choose the date or the show you want to watch.

The old way would rapidly archive stories and shows making them fall off rapidly before folks saw them.

I am glad you figured it out.

How do you fast forward through this?

By clicking in the white bar under the video. when you click forward on the bar it will take a few seconds for it to begin playing again.

I really like it, I was at the Chamber meeting and watched the Speech by Vance Smith, so I kept clicking the bar forward until I saw the next news story come up.

a woman claims she was raped at the holiday inn in hiram by a man who's first name she knows. the general public shouldn't be alarmed or fearful of a rapist on the loose according to the authorities.

(i'm paraphrasing...not that i don't believe the woman, but rape is determined in a court of law.)

this should, however, serve as a warning to women who stay in hotels alone, not to open their doors for, or invite into their rooms, men that they are unsure of. also, be aware of your surroundings when unlocking and entering your own door. someone could slip in with you.

Edited by NC-17

a woman claims she was raped at the holiday inn in hiram by a man who's first name she knows. the general public shouldn't be alarmed or fearful of a rapist on the loose according to the authorities.

(i'm paraphrasing...not that i don't believe the woman, but rape is determined in a court of law.)

this should, however, serve as a warning to women who stay in hotels alone, not to open their doors for, or invite into their rooms, men that they are unsure of. also, be aware of your surroundings when unlocking and entering your own door. someone could slip in with you.

NC-17:

If you listened carefully to the story you'd have heard a few more "allegedly's" than you used in this one ... and yes the authorities have not determined that a rape has occurred at this time ... but they are far from ruling it out. One thing is clear is that the woman is claiming rape by a 'not' stranger but in a situation in which her estranged husband is a factor and in a situation that may or may not have turned up solid evidence of a sexual encounter in the forensic tests conducted at the hospital (we do not have the full results from the rape kit).

Let it suffice to say that the claim of the woman is rape but that authorities are not yet quite there presumably because of physical evidence.

LPPT:

I thought you'd have brought up the story about Riverwood Subdivision too ... or did you start a new topic on that?

pubby

NC-17:

If you listened carefully to the story you'd have heard a few more "allegedly's" than you used in this one ... and yes the authorities have not determined that a rape has occurred at this time ... but they are far from ruling it out. One thing is clear is that the woman is claiming rape by a 'not' stranger but in a situation in which her estranged husband is a factor and in a situation that may or may not have turned up solid evidence of a sexual encounter in the forensic tests conducted at the hospital (we do not have the full results from the rape kit).

Let it suffice to say that the claim of the woman is rape but that authorities are not yet quite there presumably because of physical evidence.

LPPT:

I thought you'd have brought up the story about Riverwood Subdivision too ... or did you start a new topic on that?

pubby

Oh I will, check your pms.