Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
doinhair

Different internet service

So I got a call Tuesday night that Clear internet is now available in Dallas. Does anyone use there service or know anything about it? Has anybody else been waiting on them to come out this way?

Their prices look good on their site. I typed in our address, though, and it says it is not available yet. I am near downtown Dallas. :pardon: Maybe they just haven't updated?

That's why I'm watching it ... I've been approached to sell it. :lol:

Can we get a headcount of those that have not been approached to sell it. A rep contacted me last week about selling it. Since most of us are outside of the coverage area, I decided against it.

Can we get a headcount of those that have not been approached to sell it. A rep contacted me last week about selling it. Since most of us are outside of the coverage area, I decided against it.

I was PM'd last week by someone to sell it. You have to pay a monthly shipping cost of $9.99 (and is about to go up to $19.99. but whatever rate you sign up for is the rate you keep.) I don't I like the way that sounds, so I'm gonna say pass for now. But if any of you regular Pcommers give it a try and it's really working out for you, let me know, myabe i'll change my mind.

I was PM'd last week by someone to sell it. You have to pay a monthly shipping cost of $9.99 (and is about to go up to $19.99. but whatever rate you sign up for is the rate you keep.) I don't I like the way that sounds, so I'm gonna say pass for now. But if any of you regular Pcommers give it a try and it's really working out for you, let me know, myabe i'll change my mind.

You don't have to pay a $9.99 rate or a $19.99 rate unless you are a reseller for the company. If you are only interested in the service you only pay for the service you sign up for. Although the 4G service is not available in our area the 3G service is. They are running a special on the 3G service! Their prices are very competitive and the experience I have had with their customer service was really good. I will keep you all posted on the service once I place my order and receive my modems. Once you place an order you receive your modems within 48 hours! I have friends that are within the service area and they say the 4G speed is incredibly fast. I can't wait to get started! I checked around with other companies and the prices were a little higher. They also are limited on how much you can download while using the services where CLEAR is unlimited. Hope this helps!