Paulding.com

Wreck on Baker Bridge Rd

We were driving on Baker's Bridge Rd this afternoon and there was a wreck on Bakers Bridge Rd. There was a fire truck and ambulance. It appeared that a man was leaning into the car caring for someone that looked covered by a blanket in the passenger's side. I said a prayer. Does anyone know what happened?

We drove by there just after it happened. The wrecker was loading a pretty damaged car, but we didn't see any casualties. God's special police were there (thats what I've heard the local law enforcement call the state police force). There was one lane open, and the general public were doing a good job of deciding which direction of traffic should have the right of way.

We drove by there just after it happened. The wrecker was loading a pretty damaged car, but we didn't see any casualties. God's special police were there (thats what I've heard the local law enforcement call the state police force). There was one lane open, and the general public were doing a good job of deciding which direction of traffic should have the right of way.

anyone know the color of the car/cars in the accident - know someone who lives very close to there.