37 replies to this topic

#1 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

I HEARD TODAY THAT THE PRINCIPLE AXED ALL THE FOOTBALL COACHES AT PCHS . ANYONE NO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?
Support Paulding Schools

#2 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

Here we go... :blink:

Posted Image

~~Just so you know, GNAT is spelled with a G and not a K~~

Disclaimer: I look nothing like my avatar...

#3 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:08 PM

I HEARD TODAY THAT THE PRINCIPLE FIRED ALL THE FOOTBALL COACHES AT PCHS, THEY STILL CAN TEACH I THINK BUT NO MORE COACHING. ANYBODY GOT ANY INFO ON THIS?
Support Paulding Schools

#4 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:14 PM

Here we go... :blink:

HEY IM JUST TRING TO FIND OUT IF ITS TRUE ARE NOT! IFI TS NOT THEN GREAT, WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH :) JUST WONDERING?BTW WHERE WE GOING?
Support Paulding Schools

#5 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

HEY IM JUST TRING TO FIND OUT IF ITS TRUE ARE NOT! IFI TS NOT THEN GREAT, WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH :) JUST WONDERING?BTW WHERE WE GOING?

Where ever you take us! :lol:

Posted Image

#6 Vote Democrat

Vote Democrat

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

It wouldn't surprise me. The patriots football team has struggled for a long time.
"I think we agree, the past is over."
George W. Bush

#7 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,754 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:02 AM

I have not heard anything..
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#8 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:37 AM

I have not heard anything..

:pardon:
Posted Image

#9 MsHarvey

MsHarvey

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:15 AM

My son came home from school friday and told me coach Sauls got fired :yahoo: . As for the rest of the coaches I have no idea.

#10 hornetsfan

hornetsfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:16 PM

My son came home from school friday and told me coach Sauls got fired :yahoo: . As for the rest of the coaches I have no idea.

i heard he was on the hot seat

Edited by hornetsfan, 18 January 2010 - 07:17 PM.

#11 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

That program will be musch better off in the long run! Too much talent for the kind of seasons they have been having.

#12 Grayce

Grayce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

I heard this 2 weeks ago
Sometimes I just want to be left alone.........And sometimes I don't!

Georgia is always on my mind......Dawg Fan, Falcons on Sundays and Hawks on the nights they play and I can't leave out the Braves.......love them all EXCEPT Tech...lol

#13 PCHS SPORTSDAD

PCHS SPORTSDAD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:35 AM

I HEARD TODAY THAT THE PRINCIPLE FIRED ALL THE FOOTBALL COACHES AT PCHS, THEY STILL CAN TEACH I THINK BUT NO MORE COACHING. ANYBODY GOT ANY INFO ON THIS?

I heard about this last week.I am Not sure if all the coaches or just a few of them got fired.also heard they will finsh the year out teaching.

#14 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:15 PM

I heard about this last week.I am Not sure if all the coaches or just a few of them got fired.also heard they will finsh the year out teaching.

Well its evident by the number of replies that no one even cares . Thats sad!
Support Paulding Schools

#15 TheBabysitter

TheBabysitter

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:32 AM

Well its evident by the number of replies that no one even cares . Thats sad!

Or perhaps, nobody knows.

#16 CarolineElizabeth

CarolineElizabeth

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,620 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:38 AM

I have no clue. I do not have kids in highschool and I have not heard this story!

I wonder if pcom news knows anything.

#17 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:50 AM

If you ever attended at game at East, Hiram or South, the stands were mostly full and the event was exciting. The bands were great, the cheerleaders were excited and it was a fun event. When you went to PCHS, the stands were mostly empty and many times, there were more fans on the visitors side than the home side and to be honest, it was pretty boring at times.

The new band director at Paulding inherited a band that was 1/3 the size of Hiram's or East Paulding's.
Maybe she can bring some life back into the band program and get more kids interested. Maybe a change in the football coach will bring a winning attitude back to the PCHS football program as well...
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#18 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:53 AM

If you ever attended at game at East, Hiram or South, the stands were mostly full and the event was exciting. The bands were great, the cheerleaders were excited and it was a fun event. When you went to PCHS, the stands were mostly empty and many times, there were more fans on the visitors side than the home side and to be honest, it was pretty boring at times.

The new band director at Paulding inherited a band that was 1/3 the size of Hiram's or East Paulding's.
Maybe she can bring some life back into the band program and get more kids interested. Maybe a change in the football coach will bring a winning attitude back to the PCHS football program as well...

:good: :clapping:
Posted Image

#19 Orwell

Orwell

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:21 AM

I heard the new band director at PCHS is working hard to build up the band program.

#20 GaBelle3639

GaBelle3639

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:22 AM

Totally agree! That's one of the things I miss the most about having just one high school in the county- everybody went to the games even if they were'nt winning. It was the place to be on Friday nights!
It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

- Sam Levenson

#21 kjp8336

kjp8336

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:10 PM

Why were the coaches fired at Paulding co high and how many were they?

Edited by Boss Hogg, 22 January 2010 - 05:57 PM.

#22 kjp8336

kjp8336

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

how many coaches were fired and why how come they get to stay and teach when you are fired that to me means that they may not be doing something in a classroom of teaching

#23 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

Great post. If this is true, I wish them much success in the rebuilding of their football program...

Posted Image

#24 jmd

jmd

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

Posted Image

#25 ~*Kim*~

~*Kim*~

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

:huh:
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Unknown

R.I.P Subway

#26 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:48 PM

why were they fired at paulding co high and how many were they

Are you referring to anyone in particular?

Posted Image

#27 Orwell

Orwell

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

how many coaches were fired and why how come they get to stay and teach when you are fired that to me means that they may not be doing something in a classroom of teaching

You can have your coaching duties taken away from you and still teach. Many times this happens in school. You are not hired to "coach" but to teach P.E. or History, etc.

#28 kjp8336

kjp8336

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

to the coaches i am sorry i meant to put it in there

#29 kjp8336

kjp8336

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

You can have your coaching duties taken away from you and still teach. Many times this happens in school. You are not hired to "coach" but to teach P.E. or History, etc.

i got to thinking alote got to do with mr segar if i spelled his name right i hope i did it might be the reason why people dont go to the games
is because he want them to park up front not down at the feild that one of the reason no body comes to them i used to work there

#30 kjp8336

kjp8336

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

the coaches there was very nice people

#31 NC-17

NC-17

loud pipes save lives

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,151 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

being a very nice person doesn't always mean that you are the best person for the job though.

#32 naturegirl

naturegirl

Super Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,190 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

Things have changed a lot a PCHS, when my son was there is was all about football. The football team even went to the Georgia Dome. The band was incredible with 120 kids and the stands were so full you had to get there early to even get a place to sit. We filled the stands at the visitors side where ever we went. Not sure what happened but he only graduated in 2005, not that long ago. :(

The band director was in band with him for two years, she is a great person and very talented to boot. I feel sure she will do everything she can to rebuild the band. It is very expensive to be in band - the fees were close to 1000.00, not including the meals and fees the parents paid. The band family is very unique and close, the kids help and watch out for each other.

Maybe if the enrollment increases with the new zoning some of the old spirit will return. We can only hope. :)
In history there are people who have had their clothes, food, housing and jobs provided to them.

Those people were called "slaves".

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.

---Frank Lloyd Wright

#33 GaBelle3639

GaBelle3639

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

Things have changed a lot a PCHS, when my son was there is was all about football. The football team even went to the Georgia Dome. The band was incredible with 120 kids and the stands were so full you had to get there early to even get a place to sit. We filled the stands at the visitors side where ever we went. Not sure what happened but he only graduated in 2005, not that long ago. :(

The band director was in band with him for two years, she is a great person and very talented to boot. I feel sure she will do everything she can to rebuild the band. It is very expensive to be in band - the fees were close to 1000.00, not including the meals and fees the parents paid. The band family is very unique and close, the kids help and watch out for each other.

Maybe if the enrollment increases with the new zoning some of the old spirit will return. We can only hope. :)

The band director is going to be fantastic- we love her, and for the kids' sake I hope the program continues to grow. Thankfully, band fees were only about $500.00 this year!
It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

- Sam Levenson

#34 naturegirl

naturegirl

Super Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,190 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:49 PM

The band director is going to be fantastic- we love her, and for the kids' sake I hope the program continues to grow. Thankfully, band fees were only about $500.00 this year!

Since she graduated from PCHS, she totally understands how important the band program has always been. Anyone that had kids in band at PCHS when Dr. Davis and Mr. Greenwalt were there probably still bleed red, white and blue (probably after, too but we left the year Greenwalt did). :lol:
In history there are people who have had their clothes, food, housing and jobs provided to them.

Those people were called "slaves".

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.

---Frank Lloyd Wright

#35 Dee

Dee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:26 PM

Hello all. Does anyone know if PCHS has fired Coach Sauls?? I have heard this and would like to know if it is true!!!!

#36 kjp8336

kjp8336

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

Hello all. Does anyone know if PCHS has fired Coach Sauls?? I have heard this and would like to know if it is true!!!!

yes they did

#37 Dee

Dee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:31 AM

Thank you BOSS for the link. Also thank you all for the info. I have a son that plays at PC and I hope with a new coaching staff we may be able to make Paulding proud like we have with all of our other schools and their programs. My son as a freshman was told he was only there to learn the 3 or 4 plays they ran and nothing else. That the freshman team was not that important. I also agree about the band and hope they grow as well.

#38 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

I heard this 2 weeks ago

I guess they finally got tired of losing. They wanted a chance to win in the new region this year.
It times of universa deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics