Paulding.com

We need your input!

We have been seriously thinking about serving soup at the bakery and I was wondering, what kinds of soup would you (the wonderful people of Paulding County) be most likely to buy? Would you come to the bakery for a bowl of soup and fresh baked breads, rolls and cornbreads? Personally, I love a hearty bowl of soup on a cold winter day. Would you be more likely to "eat-in" or "take-out?'

Give us your ideas. :)

I LOVE a great bowl of homemade vegetable soup. I would rather pick up a large container because I have two boys and it would be easier to have dinner at home.

Wow!!! Thanks for all the input! I am going to print a list and discuss it with everyone at the bakery and see what we can come up with. I got so into the soup idea I made soup for dinner tonight. Zuppa Tuscana-or Tuscan Soup. It is a light creamy broth with italian sausage, red potatoes and kale. And it was so good. Now I want french onion and chicken corn chowder. lol. Anyone else have a fave?

• 2 weeks later...

We have been seriously thinking about serving soup at the bakery and I was wondering, what kinds of soup would you (the wonderful people of Paulding County) be most likely to buy? Would you come to the bakery for a bowl of soup and fresh baked breads, rolls and cornbreads? Personally, I love a hearty bowl of soup on a cold winter day. Would you be more likely to "eat-in" or "take-out?'

Give us your ideas. :)

Their is nothing better than a bowl of homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with shredded cheese, fresh or dried dill and lots of soup cracker and lets not forget the cayenne pepper. Thats food for the soul. Homemade fresh bread with dill butter would be great to. I choose take-out by the fire and TV. Is it ready yet let me know. Yum Yum Yum