Paulding.com

"The Rev" ..........

Does this appear strange to anyone else? Statement released by the Police Dept:

The death news of 28-year-old Jimmy Sullivan was confirmed by the police department in a statement. The statement was released by Huntington Beach police Lt. John Domingo that goes something like this, James Owen Sullivan stage name “The Rev” appears to have died of natural causes this Monday afternoon in his Huntington Beach Home.

Do 28 year old men die of "natural causes" ? My guess would be no. We'll wait and see, I could be wrong.

Do 28 year old men die of "natural causes" ? My guess would be no. We'll wait and see, I could be wrong.

they said the same thing about Brittany Murphy who was like 32 and died a few days b4 Christmas

I am not sure but I think that they refer to a body that does not have visible injuries as "natural cause" at least until the autopsy has been done and all test results are back. Now it may be that he died of a heart attack, but find later that the heart attack was probably caused by the use of drugs, alcohol or something of that nature.

Cancer would be the easiest way to die of natural causes at a young age. Heart related issues took the lives of several young basketball players like Reggie Lewis and Hank Gathers. I just heard of a soccer player in Europe who died of the flu at the age of 27, I think those are all considered natural causes. It is rare but it does happen.