Paulding.com

~ Rest In Peace Maw Maw~~

I wanted to let you all know who have been praying for Maw Maw to have a peaceful passing, your prayers were answered last night a little after 11:00.

I am sure BB will post something later on when she has time..

but I did want all of you to know that her passing was peaceful, and Victory is hers now..

The family is ok.. as well as to be expected... continue to pray for them over these couple of days...

Thank you all for your prayers and your offers to help the family.

Praying for BB and her family... I recognize all too well this sense of sadness for self and relief for the loved one who has moved on to her reward.

Love ya BB - and you too, LR, for being such an amazing friend to her.

Best,

JMT

Thank you all, I am sure it will mean a lot to BB and her family to know that prayers are continued... this Lady absolutely captured my heart from the first day I met her. and all I could do was Thank God that he showed mercy on this family and this wonderful Lady.. by taking her own home.

she is rejoicing now and she has been reunited with her husband whom she seen a few days ago, I personally will miss her bright smile, and her kind words but I would not bring her back for anything in this world, to have her go through that again.

BB and her family adored this wonderful Lady and she will be missed in their lives, but as we sit and talked about the last few days of her life, and as the family talked about the wonderful memories that God had left them with, I know that she will always be in their heart and thoughts.

Beach Bum,

We will be praying for you and your family as you deal with this loss. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us, and for letting us get to know Maw Maw. She has left an incredible legacy, and her wonderful spirit lives on in you!

Lady Raider,

Thanks for being such a good friend to BB and for keeping us updated. You Rock!

:wub: :wub:

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I am going to miss her soooooooo much. I know that she is in a better place but it is still hard knowing that I wont see her everyday anymore or have the opportunity to fix her hair and just all the fun things that we did together. My mom is still having a hard time so please continue to keep her in your prayers. The next couple of days are going to be extremely hard on us. I also want to say thank you to Lady Raider who was kind enough to be here with me when my little boys got off the bus today to help me tell them the sad news. They are ok but they are going to miss her. She loved these little boys so much and they loved her just the same.

Y'all have been on my mind all day. I am so sorry -- but I'll tell you this - your MawMaw and my Mammaw are going to have the BEST CHRISTMAS THEY EVER HAD!

Praying for y'all...