Paulding.com

The Parade Video with shoutouts at Last

FINALLY IT WORKS!

Paulding.com had a technical glitch at the national server level and the recording of the bulk of this years parade failed. With compliments to Terry at Mill Creek, who supplied us with her more than 300 still photos, we created the above, hour-long presentation for your enjoyment. This version does include the beginning and end of this year's parade and some of the colorful side stories, like the interview of Santa and a piece about the Hiram tree lighting, that were successfully recorded.

We will have some additional stories ... scenes from the staging area including some interviews, in the Paulding.com News set to be streamed tomorrow.

Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

aww the video doesn't work for me...it played like the first 2 min then stopped and just sits and flashes

I too am having trouble with the replay.

I just checked the original file (locally - both copies) and they seem fine playing and running in real player without a hitch. I'm suspecting that the upload on blip is just not working right and I'm going to re-upload it.

If need be, we'll stream the video live later this evening as a show.

Of course a good part of it is already up and playing along with most of the shoutouts. (Actually the live stream is a bonus as the replay was expected to be the main route for viewing.)

All I can say is that Murphy is working overtime ... but only about half the OT that I've having to put in to get this one right :)

pubby

Thank you Pubby!

Those of us that were in the parade saw very little of it .

I wanted to see it all!

I think this was the best in years!

I saw many friends riding and waving!

Love the Merry Christmas shout outs!!