1 reply to this topic

#1 jdabbs65

jdabbs65

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:03 AM

I want to remind everyone from infants to adults there is no age limit! If you have any type of disorder You are invited to the event at WestRidge Church On Dec.12th from 1pm-5pm THATS 4 HOURS OF A BREAK FOR YOU TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT, X-MAS SHOPPING, DATE, RELAX. NOT ONLY IS THIS FOR THE INDIVIDUALS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS BUT ALSO ANY SIBLINGS. They do not have to have special needs. This is great for them to meet other children who have to deal with the same types of issues at home. This program is completly FREE and is so awesome words can not say! You must register for the event on www.westridge.com It is called Dec special needs breakaway event! Register each child that will attend.You must complete your registration by Dec 10th. If you have problems registering please PM me :yahoo:
jdabbs65@hotmail.com

#2 lumak

lumak

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:11 PM

I want to remind everyone from infants to adults there is no age limit! If you have any type of disorder You are invited to the event at WestRidge Church On Dec.12th from 1pm-5pm THATS 4 HOURS OF A BREAK FOR YOU TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT, X-MAS SHOPPING, DATE, RELAX. NOT ONLY IS THIS FOR THE INDIVIDUALS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS BUT ALSO ANY SIBLINGS. They do not have to have special needs. This is great for them to meet other children who have to deal with the same types of issues at home. This program is completly FREE and is so awesome words can not say! You must register for the event on www.westridge.com It is called Dec special needs breakaway event! Register each child that will attend.You must complete your registration by Dec 10th. If you have problems registering please PM me :yahoo:

That sounds like a wonderful opportunity :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics