2 replies to this topic

#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,438 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:53 PM

That the new PM system that sends, by email, the full text of the PM instead of just a notice you've got a PM is an improvement in the new board.

What a few folks seem to be missing is that when you read that message you STILL need to come to the board to reply. Replying with the email reply sends your message to me, pubby.

Two things bother me about this: First, I really don't want to be privy to your PM's.

Second, a couple that I've looked at needed to get to the person intended recipient, not me and I've either replied to the OP or sent a PM to the other person.

But the important thing to remember is to read the whole message. Why?

Because at the bottom it will include an important phrase along with a direct link to your PM box where you may reply.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!
You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

pubby

#2 jlh10101

jlh10101

Bad Boy in a Good Way.

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,746 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:54 AM

That the new PM system that sends, by email, the full text of the PM instead of just a notice you've got a PM is an improvement in the new board.

What a few folks seem to be missing is that when you read that message you STILL need to come to the board to reply. Replying with the email reply sends your message to me, pubby.

Two things bother me about this: First, I really don't want to be privy to your PM's.

Second, a couple that I've looked at needed to get to the person intended recipient, not me and I've either replied to the OP or sent a PM to the other person.

Because at the bottom it will include an important phrase along with a direct link to your PM box where you may reply.

pubby

:rofl: :angry: :angry: :rofl: :rofl: :yahoo: :glare: :wacko: :drinks: :blink: :rofl:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Ever feel like you have a bullseye on your back? You knew I was a snake when you picked me up...

#3 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:43 AM

can you change the reply-to e-mail address to "donotreply@paulding.com", so that way it will reject back to them.

pubby

Mel
-------------------------------------------------------
An optomist may not get there any faster, but he'll enjoy the trip more If you believe you can, you can --- and if you can't, at least you believed you could!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics